• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Obama you don't know

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I mean....this guy didn't even get the title of the book correct. It's not (Dreams "OF" My Father)...It's "Dreams FROM My Father.

Why doesn't it surprise me that Conservatives are fact challenged?

File:Dreams_from_my_father.jpg

esmith

Veteran Member
Why doesn't it surprise me that Conservatives are fact challenged?

File:Dreams_from_my_father.jpg
I see, turn the issue back and disregard the information because of a slight mistake. Of course now if this had been a article about Romney there wouldn't have been a single peep for the left about a minor error. Yeah, I know "he couldn't even get the title of the book right. Just a one question for the Obama advocates. Anything in this article that might prove that his conception of his earlier life might have been exaggerated or misrepresented a little?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Oh, you silly partisans....as though either side has a monopoly on error & falsehood.
Now, everyone kiss & make up. Sunstone, give Mr Smith a hug. I'll pass out cookies.
images

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I see, turn the issue back and disregard the information because of a slight mistake.

It would be one thing if it were a casual mistake. But your source is claiming to have spent four months researching the book, and he can't even get the title of it right. Are you sure you believe his claim he's spent four months researching it?

esmith

Veteran Member
It would be one thing if it were a casual mistake. But your source is claiming to have spent four months researching the book, and he can't even get the title of it right. Are you sure you believe his claim he's spent four months researching it?
I will have to take the authors word for it. Don't you take Obama's word on everything he says even when he is proved wrong. Take a close look at Chapter IV ,looks like some research was done there.

Wirey

Fartist
I will have to take the authors word for it. Don't you take Obama's word on everything he says even when he is proved wrong. Take a close look at Chapter IV ,looks like some research was done there.

Really? Well, take my word for it, I spent four months researching Jitt Rommey, and he's actually a teenage lesbian Nazi prostitute who was kidnapped by aliens and forced into a weight loss program. Please disregard my complete lack of knowledge on the whole thing, though, just remember the stuff I say is true because I say so.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Really? Well, take my word for it, I spent four months researching Jitt Rommey, and he's actually a teenage lesbian Nazi prostitute who was kidnapped by aliens and forced into a weight loss program. Please disregard my complete lack of knowledge on the whole thing, though, just remember the stuff I say is true because I say so.
Now I just might consider voting for him.
(It has to be true....some guy on the internet said so.)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Why should I read the article beyond the first sentence, which fails to get the title of book correct even though the project was supposedly a labored research effort?

Where are the sources? What about court transcripts and documents that use more than words to demonstrate the condition of those apartments? The mention the court documents, and that they were reviewed by themselves, and allegedly by some anonymous city attorney (which doesn't make for good evidence), but they do not quote anything from the court documents, and they do not even provide a link to the documents so that people can decide for themselves.

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
Just a one question for the Obama advocates. Anything in this article that might prove that his conception of his earlier life might have been exaggerated or misrepresented a little?

Have you read the book?

Outside your small circle it doesn't seem to be a big deal.....Next you'll be admonishing us to go see 2016...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
Very interesting articles in the Washington Examiner concerning President Obama and his "slightly exaggerated claims"

Morning Examiner: The Obama you don
The reason Obama supporters don't know this version is because it only exists in the minds of rabid obstructionists, which are a mystery to us.

Case in point, the high point of the RNC: an angry old white man arguing with an imaginary President.

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
I see, turn the issue back and disregard the information because of a slight mistake. Of course now if this had been a article about Romney there wouldn't have been a single peep for the left about a minor error. Yeah, I know "he couldn't even get the title of the book right. Just a one question for the Obama advocates. Anything in this article that might prove that his conception of his earlier life might have been exaggerated or misrepresented a little?

Oh, please, if a similar article about Romney made such a mistake, it would be equally untrustworthy.

Besides, the fact still stands: Obama is the lesser of two evils.

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
The reason Obama supporters don't know this version is because it only exists in the minds of rabid obstructionists, which are a mystery to us.

Case in point, the high point of the RNC: an angry old white man arguing with an imaginary President.

Yea that same cranky old white dude made it worse for Mittens when he said;

Eastwood on RNC Invite: “I figure if somebody’s dumb enough to ask me to go to a political convention and say something, they’re gonna have to take what they get.”

:biglaugh:

Alceste

Vagabond

I've spent four months researching Wiree's posts and I can confirm that every single thing he ever says is completely true.