• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The New Godzilla Movie is about Jesus!

The Reverend Bob

Fart Machine and Beastmaster
I am not kidding!
It is so blatant in this movie.Ghidorah represent the devil, the humans even call him the Great Dragon and Mothra is the Holy Spirit. Godzilla even spends 3 days in a tomb after he dies, Mothra resurrects Godzilla And after the apocalyptic battle where Godzilla defeats the Devil all knees bows to him like in Philippians 2:10
Godzilla-King-Of-The-Monsters-King-Ghidorah-The-Exorcist-Pazuzu-Reference.jpg

Last edited:

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I don't think they are the first, nor the last to run with themes like this for a movie plot. It's worked well religiously for 2000 years to fill church coffers. Why not invest in some special effects and add new faces to the old story to raise some revenue at the box office? Movies are the modern form of travelling preachers.

The Reverend Bob

Fart Machine and Beastmaster
I don't think they are the first, nor the last to run with themes like this for a movie plot. It's worked well religiously for 2000 years to fill church coffers. Why not invest in some special effects and add new faces to the old story to raise some revenue at the box office? Movies are the modern form of travelling preachers.
The Matrix did a pretty good job with the allegory but Godzilla: King of the Monsters is sort of stupid

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
The Matrix did a pretty good job with the allegory but Godzilla: King of the Monsters is sort of stupid
Speak not thy foul blasphemies here. Godzilla is a graduate of Julliard with a BFA in dance and has two PhD's in unspecified engineering programs, with honors. He is the World's most interesting monster and personal friend of Bugs Bunny.

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
The next one is going to have King Kong in it, so I don't know how they are going to play that one out unless King Kong is some sort of atheist
Probably not with his background as a deity. Unless he is suffering from a loss of confidence and no longer believes in himself.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I am not kidding!
It is so blatant in this movie.Ghidorah represent the devil, the humans even call him the Great Dragon and Mothra is the Holy Spirit. Godzilla even spends 3 days in a tomb after he dies, Mothra resurrects Godzilla And after the apocalyptic battle where Godzilla defeats the Devil all knees bows to him like in Philippians 2:10
Godzilla-King-Of-The-Monsters-King-Ghidorah-The-Exorcist-Pazuzu-Reference.jpg
Thats actually a picture of Ghidora, and realistically Godzilla isnt deep enough to hide anything in it. Even the new anime, which is far deeper than any previous films, is pretty straight forward and what you see is what you get, with the only real message being we messed up real bad in how we treat the environmemt, with nuclear testing being the apex of destruction to the Earth.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
I am not kidding!

Godzilla has always been more of a Gaia (Mother earth). Godzilla has had kids which indicate it is probably a she. Godzilla has also been called defender of the earth and protector of the earth. Godzilla has at times seen humans as the enemy due to nuclear power or pollution.

whirlingmerc

There can be images like the exiled king who returns (Jesus like)
or the risen savior (Jesus like)
or the king who were common people cloths and walks among them (Jesus like)
in various literature