• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The moon doesn't exist

Papersock

Lucid Dreamer
It's just an elaborate hoax.
Are you going to tell me there is a giant rock floating way up in the sky? Yeah right!

Here is my proof that the moon cannot exist:
If I hold a rock up in the air and let go, it falls to the ground. The bigger the rock, the harder it is to separate it from the ground. Therefore, the moon cannot possibly exist because rocks can't float.

I now expect a reward for this discovery.

Poisonshady313

There is no spoon.

matrixiamspoonbender.jpg

Papersock

Lucid Dreamer
Spoons are just a myth. Probably not a deliberate hoax like the moon.
What we see in the sky at night that they call the moon is probably just a balloon.

Aqualung

Tasty
Why is it that every time somebody posts a stupid thread, ten other people post ten even stupider threads making fun of that person? That doesn't seem like a very effective way to cultivate a respectful community.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Why is it that every time somebody posts a stupid thread, ten other people post ten even stupider threads making fun of that person? That doesn't seem like a very effective way to cultivate a respectful community.

Because it's fun.

Am I right?? That's why you guys do it. Because it's fun...

Reactions: NIX

Nanda

Polyanna

Why is it that every time somebody starts a joke thread, some other person has to come in and attempt to spoil everyone else's fun? That doesn't seem like a very effective way to cultivate a playful community.

Aqualung

Tasty
Why is it that every time somebody starts a joke thread, some other person has to come in and attempt to spoil everyone else's fun? That doesn't seem like a very effective way to cultivate a playful community.

Yeah, having fun at other people's expense is just worth it. Sorry to dampen it.

+Xausted

Yeah, having fun at other people's expense is just worth it. quote]
When people start a joke thread, they are asking and expecting to be made fun of, that is actually part of the purpose. It would be ruder to ignore it, and even studier to think they were serious. I am sorry that you are not able to fully understand sarcasm, really, as it is a fun way in which to engage other members of any community.

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
If you thought it was stupid, then why be associated with it, just get out of the thread and go to another one. If you don't believe in something then istead of condemning it, just move on to something you like.

The moon has to exist, why else would we have moon pies? ;)

Engyo

Prince of Dorkness!
Somehow I don't think the original poster of stupid thread is after respect.........

Draka

Wonder Woman
Spoons are just a myth. Probably not a deliberate hoax like the moon.
What we see in the sky at night that they call the moon is probably just a balloon.

How can a balloon float like that when it is barely inflated or only half inflated for most of the month? and what about those spots that look like holes? How can it float with holes in it? Couldn't it just be someone shining it up there like the Batman signal? Just covering part of it up every night to make it appear that it is going through phases?

turk179

I smell something....
Why is it when someone starts a joke thread, someone else has to come in and make a completely pointless comment about cheese......with holes in it. I like swiss cheese:drool:

Wait! Isn't the moon made out of cheese?

Draka

Wonder Woman
Why is it when someone starts a joke thread, someone else has to come in and make a completely pointless comment about cheese......with holes in it. I like swiss cheese:drool:

Wait! Isn't the moon made out of cheese?

Oh come on!...Like Swiss cheese can float in the air like that? And it glows too? What? Is it radioactive magic floating cheese? :rolleyes:

turk179

I smell something....
Oh come on!...Like Swiss cheese can float in the air like that? And it glows too? What? Is it radioactive magic floating cheese? :rolleyes:
Obviously you have never been hungry for cheese in the middle of the night, holding it above your head, drooling in anticipation. The cheese glows in your hands while angels sing in the back ground...aaaahhhhh.