• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The moon doesn't exist

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
But if its a baloon..Why is it sometimes shaped like a banana?..And sometimes is only half..wouldnt it pop?..And what about the man?..is there a man stuck inside the baloon?..and if so dont you think he might want to get out of there?Shouldnt we try and help him?

Love

Dallas

Draka

Wonder Woman
Obviously you have never been hungry for cheese in the middle of the night, holding it above your head, drooling in anticipation. The cheese glows in your hands while angels sing in the back ground...aaaahhhhh.

So that's what you were doing last night! And why the bed has a funky cheese smell on your side this morning.:cover:

turk179

I smell something....
But if its a baloon..Why is it sometimes shaped like a banana?..And sometimes is only half..wouldnt it pop?..And what about the man?..is there a man stuck inside the baloon?..and if so dont you think he might want to get out of there?Shouldnt we try and help him?

Love

Dallas
If there is a man stuck in the balloon is there a woman stuck in the banana? And if so, do they want to meet? They were probably together at one point but then were separated by powers beyond their control and have been eating cheese to pass the time until they could be united again in one glorious moment of happiness......or something like that.

Draka said:
So that's what you were doing last night! And why the bed has a funky cheese smell on your side this morning.:cover:
Actually that was a cheese dummy. I was out last night trying to reunite the balloon man and the banana woman.

Draka

Wonder Woman
If there is a man stuck in the balloon is there a woman stuck in the banana? And if so, do they want to meet? They were probably together at one point but then were separated by powers beyond their control and have been eating cheese to pass the time until they could be united again in one glorious moment of happiness......or something like that.

Actually that was a cheese dummy. I was out last night trying to reunite the balloon man and the banana woman.

Oh god! Where are his dang pills?

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..

You will not even believe this..I have a silver statue of the banana shaped moon and a woman is sitting in his lap...So that has to be it..How else would someone have known to make that statue?And how did they know we were going to be discussing it years later on a forum?..Because its the truth..

Love

Dallas

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..

O.K...I just went and checked out the satue closely..I see zero evidence of cheese..Which would only further prove your theory is correct..For he (the man in the moon) and she are gazing lovingly into each others eyes..they are clearly united..so they dont have to eat cheese any longer....they have each other...whoever made that statue knew a long time ago the real truth and was trying to send us a clue as to what was really going on up there in the sky.

Love

Dallas

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
Why is it that every time somebody posts a stupid thread, ten other people post ten even stupider threads making fun of that person? That doesn't seem like a very effective way to cultivate a respectful community.

What is this in response to? What thread is this one making fun of? I don't think calling someone else's thread "stupid" is a very effective way to cultivate a respectful community either, and I think calling another thread "stupider" is just as ineffective.

lilithu

The Devil's Advocate
What we see in the sky at night that they call the moon is probably just a balloon.
Is it mylar? It's so nice and shiny.

How can a balloon float like that when it is barely inflated or only half inflated for most of the month? and what about those spots that look like holes?
Ooh, good points.

What is this in response to? What thread is this one making fun of? I don't think calling someone else's thread "stupid" is a very effective way to cultivate a respectful community either, and I think calling another thread "stupider" is just as ineffective.
I think it's in response to the claim that the moon landing was a hoax.

Honestly, for certain threads, the only respectful way to respond is with humour. :D

Papersock

Lucid Dreamer
How can a balloon float like that when it is barely inflated or only half inflated for most of the month? and what about those spots that look like holes? How can it float with holes in it? Couldn't it just be someone shining it up there like the Batman signal? Just covering part of it up every night to make it appear that it is going through phases?

You might be on to something here. We need to find the source of the moon signal to expose the fraud.