• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Man Bun....Downfall Of Civilization?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
For @sun rise....
a-man-bun.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Before I got my one tattoo, I always said, "One doesn't put a bumper sticker on a Bugatti."

Depends, i heard of a Bugatti Vayron owner in Essex with "my other ride is your daughter" bumper sticker. I guess he thinks hes clever

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Depends, i heard of a Bugatti Vayron owner in Essex with "my other ride is your daughter" bumper sticker. I guess he thinks hes clever

He'll likely think so until the point where someone takes it literally...or he finds that the father of a one-nighter failed to see the humor.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It could be some sophisticated self-deprecating performance art....ironic
wicked commentary upon the kind of person who'd drive such a car.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
What is wrong with those people who wear manbuns?
There are several reasons.....
- They make God cry.'
- They destroy democracy.
- It's gay as a ball of snakes.
- It discriminates against bald people.
- It's become more popular with Trump's election, therefore it's associated with Hitler.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
- It's gay as a ball of snakes.
I learned watching a Boondocks extra, you can say certain other words (such as the word that is about every other word Riley says), but you can't say gay. But I don't know if that goes on the older thingies where a character can say gay or even *** (I learned how that word functions in TV from South Park), they just have to be gay for it to not be censor bleeped.
Makes no sense to me.