• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Man Bun....Downfall Of Civilization?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
For @sun rise....
a-man-bun.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Before I got my one tattoo, I always said, "One doesn't put a bumper sticker on a Bugatti."

Depends, i heard of a Bugatti Vayron owner in Essex with "my other ride is your daughter" bumper sticker. I guess he thinks hes clever

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Depends, i heard of a Bugatti Vayron owner in Essex with "my other ride is your daughter" bumper sticker. I guess he thinks hes clever

He'll likely think so until the point where someone takes it literally...or he finds that the father of a one-nighter failed to see the humor.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It could be some sophisticated self-deprecating performance art....ironic
wicked commentary upon the kind of person who'd drive such a car.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
This thread certainly has not been posted in good taste. Why is manbunning legal?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
What is wrong with those people who wear manbuns?
There are several reasons.....
- They make God cry.'
- They destroy democracy.
- It's gay as a ball of snakes.
- It discriminates against bald people.
- It's become more popular with Trump's election, therefore it's associated with Hitler.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
- It's gay as a ball of snakes.
I learned watching a Boondocks extra, you can say certain other words (such as the word that is about every other word Riley says), but you can't say gay. But I don't know if that goes on the older thingies where a character can say gay or even *** (I learned how that word functions in TV from South Park), they just have to be gay for it to not be censor bleeped.
Makes no sense to me.