• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"THE LORD'S DAY IS THE SABBATH DAY NOT SUNDAY ACCORDING TO SCRIPTURES

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You seem to be confused, SZ. The post to which you are responding is to do with projection, not 'running away'.
Have you heard of the tu quoque logical fallacy? :grinning:
Not at all. Were you just slinging vague false accusations again? That is your normal modus operandi.

Ah, I followed his link and I understand your confusion. No, he was running away. It has been explained to him multiple times that links alone are not evidence. He had no excuse. He did that instead of answering questions that he cannot afford to.

Last edited:

samtonga43

Ah, I followed his link and I understand your confusion. No, he was running away. It has been explained to him multiple times that links alone are not evidence. He had no excuse. He did that instead of answering questions that he cannot afford to.

No confusion on my part. The post to which you were responding is to do with projection, not 'running away'.

SZ said
: “Sorry, you do not understand what projecting is. Try again”.
Third Angel replied: Well that is not true. Others can also see it even if you cannot (see post # 1006 linked)

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
No confusion on my part. The post to which you were responding is to do with projection, not 'running away'.

SZ said
: “Sorry, you do not understand what projecting is. Try again”.
Third Angel replied: Well that is not true. Others can also see it even if you cannot (see post # 1006 linked)
It does not matter what false claims that he makes.. He was still trying to find any excuse that the could not to answer the questions that he refuses to answer. You got taken in by a smoke screen. He knows that I do not play his silly games of posting links without context and claiming that they are "evidence".

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Evidence of my 'false claim'?
Soapy is not my acolyte. He is not my follower. Let me ask you think question. Are you 3rdAnglels' acolyte?

And nice attempt to shift the burden of proof. You made a claim that you could not support. You were given quite a few opportunities. Instead you are trying to play the same silly games that 3rd is.

samtonga43

Soapy is not my acolyte. He is not my follower. Let me ask you think question. Are you 3rdAnglels' acolyte?
Soapy 'follows' you in a certain way. I suggest it may help you to look back to his post just before my description of him as 'acolyte'.

And no, I am not 3rdAnglels' acolyte. We simply agree on your childish method of what you describe as 'debate'.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Soapy 'follows' you in a certain way. I suggest it may help you to look back to his post just before my description of him as 'acolyte'.

And no, I am not 3rdAnglels' acolyte. We simply agree on your childish method of what you describe as 'debate'.
LOL! Now there is some massive projection. Since he cannot follow the reasonable rules of debate I have tried to engage him in setting some up. He cooperated at first and then ran away when he would not be able to use his improper methods any more. You do not appear to be any better. When questions are asked of you you do not tend to answer either. You both like to run away.

If you want a debate I am all up for it. There are some of your beliefs that appear to be very questionable. Yet I never see you answering those questions.

Soapy is a literalist, but he can recognize improper debating technique when it is used against him.

Simply referring back to old arguments with links never is "evidence" it only shows that people disagree. Linking is only one small part of a proper debate. One must also quote relevant parts from that link and explain why they are right or wrong. Have you ever seen 3rd do this? I do not remember you ever doing that either.

samtonga43

And nice attempt to shift the burden of proof. You made a claim that you could not support.
Do you mean my claim that Soapy is your acolyte? If so, I am hoping that you will discern the truth of my claim for yourself. My advice is to get some sleep; it will clear your head. :)

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Do you mean my claim that Soapy is your acolyte? If so, I am hoping that you will discern the truth of my claim for yourself. My advice is to get some sleep; it will clear your head. :)
There you go repeating your false personal attacks with no evidence.
Why am I not surprised?