• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Last Tv show you watched?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I watched a few documentaries and some anime last night. I have also taken a liking to the show Bones.

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
Deadman Wonderland, I love this character

tumblr_lk5jaifXJd1qdizbso1_500.png

gnomon

Sherlock.

These TV shows with Cumberbatch and Freeman are great.

Last edited:

HerDotness

Lady Babbleon
The Good Wife...just enough soap opera elements to be intriguing without insulting your intelligence and otherwise realistic and believable.

gnomon

Have you seen the Jeremy Brett version of Holmes?

I think I saw him in The Hound of the Baskervilles. It's been a while. I'll have to see if that ones up on Netflix and watch it again. Or maybe for the first time.

I've got the Rathbone collection and even some old ones with Arthur Wottner and Reginald Owen. And Ian Fleming as Watson.

marialohan

Last knight i watched 'Red window' named tv show . Its a new for tv show fans . I suggest everyone to watch this show because its script is totaly new with new debut actor .

Last edited:

vivekob18

Hi everyone,

I have last friday seen the action tv series. Its name was Prison Break. I have seen this series some episodes. All episodes are good. But I have no time to see this series. Because this series have been timing its change. My all episodes is missing.

alexponting96

Hello Friends!!!!!!!!!!

Chuck was the last TV show that i watched .

This show was full with entertainment.

I saw all the episodes of this TV show.

My family also liked this show so much.