• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Last Tv show you watched?

Punnchy

What's the latest tv show (and episode if you know) that you watched, and what are your impressions/thoughts of it?

Dragon Ball Z 8-9 We only managed to watch two eps tonight, going to do the other few tomorrow probably for that disc.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
The Walking Dead. It's seems like it's going to be a pretty sweet series. Put me in the mood to download and play some Left 4 Dead 2.

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
Glee 206 "Never Been Kissed."

It was light-hearted fun, which is all I ask of Glee. That and that they never, ever revisit the theme of "songs that suck."

Not my usual fare, but this show has hit a soft spot for me.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Mythbusters. It was about an Ancient machine gun that shot single arrows in rapid succession and drinking while driving as compared next to driving while extremely tired.

Smoke

Done here.
Outsourced, "Home for the Diwalidays."

Outsourced is in hot competition with The Big Bang Theory and Modern Family to be my favorite show.

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
Mythbusters. It was about an Ancient machine gun that shot single arrows in rapid succession and drinking while driving as compared next to driving while extremely tired.
Oh, right... that was after Glee. Same here. Pay no attention to my craptastic memory.

A

angellous_evangellous

The Walking Dead. It's seems like it's going to be a pretty sweet series. Put me in the mood to download and play some Left 4 Dead 2.

Yep, that's awesome. I'm just going to wait until it's on DVD.

Last show I watched was the Family Guy.

sandandfoam

Veteran Member
I was watching CSI Miami last night. I've nearly had my fill of sideways man .
I think Criminal Minds is the best thing on telly.

Alex_G

Enlightner of the Senses
Have been watching 'Breaking Bad' a tv series starring Bryan Cranston (Hal from Malcolm in the Middle.) A chemistry teacher turns to a life of crime following a cancer diagnosis.
Quality show, i highly recommend. In league with The Sopranos. :)

Reptillian

Hamburgler Extraordinaire
I watched an episode of Married With Children on Hulu. It was the one where Bud's cousin finds out that his wife cheated on him, but doesn't know with who...of course it was Bud.

A

angellous_evangellous

I watched an episode of Married With Children on Hulu. It was the one where Bud's cousin finds out that his wife cheated on him, but doesn't know with who...of course it was Bud.

That's a great show! And the cousin is a real big guy, right?:D

gnomon

Ha!

A FOX News program!

But I usually have it on the midday programs because that's when the more generic news is run on the show. Flip back and forth between FOX, CNN and HLN just to see what's going on, some sports scores, etc. before I go to work.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Dexter season finale. Overall, better than last season, but not as good as the first couple. Julia Stiles face looks like someone hit it with a frying pan.