• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Last Tv show you watched?

dany2hardy

Last time i watched Rescue Me Season 7 Episode 3 and that episode was fantastic. I love this tv series and i have watched all the episodes of this tv show online and that both are amazing. Now I'm waiting for the new episode Rescue Me Season 7 Episode 4 that will air soon and I'm very exited to watch this episode online.

freethinker44

Just watched the last episode of Star Trek Enterprise. Wasn't bad but could have been better. That pretty much goes for the series as a whole.

Sententia

I don't watch normal TV as I don't find cable television useful or enjoying comparatively. (I do like Hulu and netflix though)

Dexter S5: Circle Us. (DVD)

Rookie Blue Hulu - Rookie Blue: Best Laid Plans - Watch the full episode now.

Glee-ality (The Glee Project) Hulu - The Glee Project: Glee-ality - Watch the full episode now.

Currently watching Dan Dennett on Ted. (I thought I had seen this before) Dan Dennett on dangerous memes | Video on TED.com

Next up I will be watching White collar. Hulu - White Collar: As You Were - Watch the full episode now.

For Glee-ality and Dennett I can offer a current opinion but since I am still watching Dan I will talk about Glee Project. From Day 1 I thought dreads would win the show but after watching the series I was rooting for someone else. I won't launch into any spoilers but to my surprise they we're on the same page with me.

:) I will say dexter and rookie blue are awesome but for completely different reasons.

Harbinger

Dexter is probably my favorite show that but the latest one I have been into is Supernatural. It has got me hooked at the moment.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Sons Of Anarchy had its 4th season premiere on Tuesday.
It was a very interesting & satisfying hour & a half.
(Spoiler: The Russians didn't fare too well in their new deal with SAMCRO.)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Me and my girlfriend watched the old X-Men cartoon from the early-mid 90's. I also watched a few documentaries, one about the war one drugs, and few GLBT related ones. And I watched an anime called Chobits, about this guy who is in prep school and he finds a computer that is shapped like a human (called a persocom in the anime). And this persocom is named Chi, and she is sooo CUTE.

DavidWarner

Last time i watched one of my favorite the office tv show. I love this show and have watched all the episodes if this show are mind blowing.

livewatchmovies.com

Last edited:

dyanaprajna2011

Dharmapala
Since my divorce, I've had alot of catching up to do on anime, and I've been watching so much it's hard to keep up with it all. I don't have a way to watch TV on TV, so everything I watch is on the net. The last show I've been watching is Ancient Aliens from History 2. Interesting show. Not sure how much of it can be accepted as more than fanciful myth, but it's still interesting nonetheless. The last anime I watched and finished was Samurai Champloo, and for anyone who likes shonen anime, I highly suggest that one.