• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You would willing admit yourself into a lower position?:eek:
Are you sure you're a golden retriever? I've never known one to really do anything horrendously bad.
It's all relative: counter surfing, jumping up on old ladies to give them a kiss and knocking them down and out. Going for a walk and yanking on the leash so hard that it pulls the holder of the leash over and down. Yes, we're great thespians, able to put on an act whenever we want something - Oscar quality thespians.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
It's all relative: counter surfing, jumping up on old ladies to give them a kiss and knocking them down and out. Going for a walk and yanking on the leash so hard that it pulls the holder of the leash over and down.
Well, yes, I suppose it is the Golden Retriever who does make my laughs possible.
And so do Rottweilers with videos of them walking through the yard with a kid in tow holding onto a leash.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I was reflecting about why los Hispanos are called latinos.
Actually Spanish is more Latin than Italian. Check out:p ...it is the verb " to love."

Latin Spanish Italian

Amo Amo Amo
Amas Amas Ami
Amat Ama Ama
Amamus Amamos Amiamo
Amatis Amaís Amate
Amant Aman Amano

So the Spamish WIN

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Winning on a cool Sunday morning. We might even get a long-overdue rain this evening and a significant drop in temperature tomorrow night.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
uglydog.png

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Winning without having to post a picture of a psychopath.

This is the picture of a sane person.

43899-photo-of-napoleon-xiv.jpg