• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
giphy.gif

Someone is in need of an intervention.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'm losing in my transitioning away from driving so far. Hopefully it works out for me, but it looks like i will not be making what I with rideshare driving pre-covid. For what I'm mostly seeing, the loosing hourly rates well take a full time week to equal what I made Friday and Saturday nights. Only, in a very strict sense as far as the books are concerned and my bank accounts and taxes, I'll be behind. A lot. Especially taxes when having little to deduct against my earnings.
Hopefully thought prop 22 passes and next year I can do rideshare on the weekends once we're opening up full again and I can bring in that chunk of money again and do something else through the week.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
One night I caught a black bear stealing a big plastic container full of apples off my front porch. I was going to give them to the deer a little at a time and were keeping them outside in the cool. I did not realize then how bold the bears were.
Bears are very fascinating for sure.
But they are definitely are curious buggers, and if food is involved nothing sane is going to tell a bear no, so they get to be bold.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Recently I watched a Youtube video where a woman got within about 10 feet of a bear to try to film it. The bear chased her probably 40 feet, but didn't appear to feel very threatened, so it went back to where it was and she learned a lesson while still being in one piece.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
One night I caught a black bear stealing a big plastic container full of apples off my front porch. I was going to give them to the deer a little at a time and were keeping them outside in the cool. I did not realize then how bold the bears were.
You should see the one that haunts RF.
He'll try to charge you a fee to inspect your pickanick
basket, but he's really just going to steal the contents,
rip the basket apart, & then complain about his knee.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Elton John's Your Song is 50 years old today

Gosh...God bless Scotland for giving us Ewan Mc Gregor, the most handsome man ever. He is too perfect to be true....:p

Last edited: