• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
tumblr_nbcbx2chSx1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I win after a day of pulling in more money that I didn't in anyway work for.
A part of it was other people's money, redistributed to me by a system of cards.
The other part is some weird voodoo stuff that doesn't actually physically exist in anyway, yet it's there for me to turn into into real, physical money at the push of a button.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Of course I have a didgeridoo, what do you think we bears do in the deep forest when there are no humans around...no self respecting Kodiak would be without one.....Polars have them too....but they just chew on them......the rest of the bear species......well....they play the harmonica.....

Thanks, i needed that. Will post why later

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Of course I have a didgeridoo, what do you think we bears do in the deep forest when there are no humans around...no self respecting Kodiak would be without one.....Polars have them too....but they just chew on them......the rest of the bear species......well....they play the harmonica.....
It should be called a "didgeridon't".

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Get busy! Go fix it! Yes, you who fix grammar and typo errors!
Slacker.

A guy I used to know had a dog with ticks. He was picking the ticks off by hand and then burning them with a lighter. I guess that's one way of making sure those ticks will never bother anyone again.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
A guy I used to know had a dog with ticks. He was picking the ticks off by hand and then burning them with a lighter. I guess that's one way of making sure those ticks will never bother anyone again.
I don't think I've heard of pulling them out then burning them. It's usually people burn them hoping the tick will run away.
I've fortunately never had any. The woods and forests of Indiana were at least good to me.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I am losing with no money coming in from my previous means.
Es ist nicht gut. Ich braucht viel geld für schweinhunden Polizein. Tierliebender Affen. Sie hassan Kalifornier.