• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
So long as the roads are clear.
I don't drive him when salt threatens his rusty crusty frame.

So you're saying; Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds....unless the roads are salty...Then I ain't goin'

Wu Wei

It's what you hippy dippy, uber vegan, would be Neegan,
macrobiotic, probiotic, eastern exotic tea swill'n, human
grill'n, types would just love.

I ain't no hippy dippy, uber vegan, would be Neegan, macrobiotic, probiotic, eastern exotic tea swill'n bear..... and I don't drink exotic tea...and whats a Neegan?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I ain't no hippy dippy, uber vegan, would be Neegan, macrobiotic, probiotic, eastern exotic tea swill'n bear..... and I don't drink exotic tea...and whats a Neegan?
Neegan is another killing machine.
But he makes you look like Mother Theresa.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
You guys shouldn't rib each other like this. It makes me want to join in. And if I join in, someone's mom or uncle may get called a neener head.

atanu

Premium Member
Winners should have killing instinct.

full

Wu Wei

Nope, it wasn't...that post, like this one...was a major win...unlike your most recent catastrophic loss

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Cursing the Microsoft Android app. You would think and you would be right, that adding an Office365 account on a cellphone would be much more complicated than it should be. After all, why do something simple that causes no problems when you can make it complicated with two major steps and with unclear instructions.