• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Welcome to a day of bitter loss.
It tasted kind of salty, to me. This day of loss, much like the past three weeks, has dripped more to the few pounds of salty loss I've dripped mostly on the same spot on the floor from using the same elliptical. I can tell the staff wins at cleaning the floor, because I won't see today's loss tomorrow.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I would win, if I were to cut things out of my diet temporarily to boost weight loss. But a reason I workout alot is so I don't really have to watch calories. But, if I don't, I might lose and miss my weight goal.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
winning by knowing, although I am not a pessimist....I expect the pessimism thread to go badly

Wu Wei

Post you say
OK

post.jpg

I posted a post so I win because I'm a winner

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
if you have never installed a post, you are not a winner, for true winners a winning post from a losing post...I have known winning posts...yours is not a winning post

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
What does a bee know about posts?

Come to think of it, what do bears know about posts?

Only a true post aficionado can judge a truly magnificent post, such as mine.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
What does a bee know about posts?

Come to think of it, what do bears know about posts?

Only a true post aficionado can judge a truly magnificent post, such as mine.
why shouldn't bees and bears...and even dogs...know about good posts? I will agree, however, that it's very doubtful that a rancid Scot would know anything about a post...after all, they built stone walls to mark off their fields...

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
why shouldn't bees and bears...and even dogs...know about good posts?

Well, I agree they know about some things. Bees know about honey, of course. Bears know about picnic baskets. Dogs know poop. They really do; they can sniff another dog's poop and know everything about that dog. It's uncanny. If only humans had that ability, we'd be sniffing each other's poop all the time.

I will agree, however, that it's very doubtful that a rancid Scot would know anything about a post...after all, they built stone walls to mark off their fields...

You may have a point here.

Anyway, I win.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
why shouldn't bees and bears...and even dogs...know about good posts? I will agree, however, that it's very doubtful that a rancid Scot would know anything about a post...after all, they built stone walls to mark off their fields...
They might even mark their fields in a way a male dog would with nothing inhibiting under the kilt.

Wu Wei

Bears know about all of those things....Even posts...because we're real good at knocking posts over if they happen to be in our way.

We know about winning too....because I just won