• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The innocence of white people

Renji

Why is it always about the "white people"? How about us Asians, the 'Yellow" or "Brown" people? :p

Straw Dog

Race is such an artificial distinction that it would be laughable if it wasn't so damn ingrained in the collective psyche. Look just beneath the flesh and we're all pretty similar. We're unique as well, but that manifests on an individual level. The corporate media tends to talk up any possible artificial distinction it can conceive of: race, religion, etc. Sometimes I get so tired of this obviously stupid ********, but what can you do? It's beyond my power.

Straw Dog

There is a surgence of hate and greed, but it is often followed by love and contentment. In time we will realize the ebb and flow of reality. Many here on this forum already realize it and, given enough time, I feel we will transcend the status quo and become fully human. Does anyone else see this? The potential is there and it is recognized as infinite. The universe is stranger than we initially supposed and it seems that infinite fluctuations of potentials are possible. My question is what role does volition play in choosing between infinite potentials?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
We are too insignificant to matter.

Don't be so sure. Asians are currently in the process of getting their own chance to screw up the world in major ways. I bet you make us all proud of how well you do it, too -- not because you're Asian, but because you're human. Our species is the least sane of the great apes.

Rakhel

Yes. It was very-well written, but was nothing most White Americans don't already know or acknowledge.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
If you don't know the difference between race, religion, nationality and culture, then you don't have any business attempting to discuss or debate any issues regarding them.

Last edited:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I was going to ask the same thing. Also he doesn't mention anything about white-on-white killing such as a couple of world wars. Seems like whites practice a degree of equal opportunity annihilation.

It also ignores that the fact that an entire people of a single race doesn't belong to a single nationality, religion, culture or ideology. Not all whites are Americans. Not all Americans are White, etc, etc, etc. Humanity is a very complex venn diagram when it comes to this sort of thing.

Music

It also ignores that the fact that an entire people of a single race doesn't belong to a single nationality, religion, culture or ideology. Not all whites are Americans. Not all Americans are White, etc, etc, etc. Humanity is a very complex venn diagram when it comes to this sort of thing.

I'd advise you to watch Tim Wise on YouTube. You may learn a thing or two.

Reptillian

Hamburgler Extraordinaire
Places tongue in cheek: What do the people of the globe know of the white man's burden, to bring righteous enlightenment and civilization to all the poor ignorant godless unwashed primitives of the world. Manifest Destiny!!!