• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Holy Land: one-state solution for the Israeli-Palestinian conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bismillah

Submit
I think it unceasingly hilarious that someone, who believes in personal sacrifice for the greater Jewish cause, is criticizing a former IDF soldier for abandoning Israel while sitting in New York :facepalm:

Rakhel

sorry rakhel. your husband just admitted of being a kahanist. there is a very good reason why we keep them in jail.
But "Master race"? Seriously?

That's a rather racist thing to accuse someone of. Even if that someone is another Jew.

Last edited by a moderator:

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
So what? You got conscripted. Your actions after you left the Army speak much louder than anything you did under orders.
Sure I got conscripted. volunteered to serve in an 'elite' unit, took part in crushing the palestinian uprising, trained over 100 soldiers, trained foreign volunteers, served in the reserves for 10 years.
but yosi here thinks that my actions speak louder than words.
apparently to yosi, Israel is some mystical place, a shangri la you read about only in the bible.
to the rest of the Israeli veterans, its a mediterranean country.
most of us already have roots in this region. it is certainly not an elusive place that we've read about in Mark Twain's books or in the biblical accounts of Joshua and his band of renegade Israeli men taking over the area.
it is simply a nice country which is resting in a very comfortable place, from which you can travel from to India and Turkey, get a decent education, get buisness opportunities and screw around with German and Swedish women.

give it a rest. your promised land has never existed.
what exists is a country on the mediterranean sea shore which approves of homosexual relations, military training, and the blending of all ethnic groups.

Last edited:

Rakhel

Actually, Caladan, you don't understand what he is looking for. Your goals for the Middle East are more similar than even you want to admit, and I think that is the problem between you two.

Rakhel

Lol.... You forgot the flogging. It ain't pertinence without the flogging

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.