• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Growing Greatness of Muhammad (S+) In The Eyes of Much of The World

loverOfTruth

You brought it up -- not me. Now you want to forget about it? Cool!
Your argument loses. Thanks!

A baseless accusation. Of course we submit to God.

Nope. We submit to God.

Your faulty premise has led you to this faulty conclusion -- which you just said to "forget about."

I win.

If self consolation makes you happy :eek:

InvestigateTruth

First of all, get your references right. It is verse 13:39 not 40.
That is a desprate way to try to argue with a fact. The Quran has been numbered slightly different by different translators.

Now read the translation again :
"Allah doth blot out or confirm what He pleaseth: with Him is the Mother of the Book."
So clearly it is talking about what is revealed to mankind(in the Qur'an) from what is in the Mother of the Book in Lawhe Mahfuz and nothing to do with replacing one scripture with another. Once again your 2+2=5 logic becomes apparent.

Didn't I mention - try harder ? :rolleyes:

Not to mention how silly your argument is. God can do ANYTHING but does God do ANYTHING ? Does God go to the bathroom ? Can He ? God forbid. That is the stupidest defense I heard for the Bahaai.

Dear LoverOfTruth,

You interpretation of the verse is incorrect.
For example, look at the Law of Sabbath, that Allah made it required in previous revelation to the Jews. Later He abrogated that law. So, God can change His commands any time. You are free to believe what you believe. But truth is something else my Dear.

(P.s. Keep it cool friend)

InvestigateTruth

Let's read that verse again : ""If anyone desires a religion other than Islam , never will it be accepted of him..." (Al Qur'an 3:85)
Allah sent all the messengers starting from Adam to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon them all) with the message of Islam (Submission to God) and none of the messengers used the name of their Religion as is used today except for Prophet Muhammad(pbuh).

For example, Jesus didn't preach Christianity - he never even used that word. So He basically preached Islam (Submission to God). However, Bahaullah preached the religion of Bahai(he gave that name) - so that(Bahai) is exclusively not accepted according to the above verse in the Qur'an. I am sorry but that is the plain and simple Truth.

Dear LoverofTruth,

It is irrelivant if the Prophets of the past did or did not preach the name of their religion. Maybe they did.
You are intepreting the verse, to mean, that whoever choose a religion which its NAME is other than Islam, then that is not accepted.

But your intepretation is not necessarily correct. Because, that command can be for the period of Islam, which is 1000 years. After that God can change His command.

I had already given the example of the Law of Sabbath, which God had asked to be kept forever:

"For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of rest, holy to Yahweh. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day must be put to death. The Israelites are to observe the Sabbath, celebrating it for the generations to come as a lasting covenant. It will be a sign between me and the Israelites forever, for in six days Yahweh made the heavens and the earth, and on the seventh day he abstained from work and rested'"(Exodus 31:15-17)."

If the Sabbath was supposed to be kept forever, why the Moslems do not observe the Sabbath?

For example, when Jesus came, He never said to people; Whoever take a relgion other than Islam, that is not accepted. But He said, whoever does not keep the commands of God, is not accepted. Which basically means, whoever does not submitte to God's commands is not accepted.
This is the Message the Quran is giving. It has nothing with a name.

None of those verses show that Islam is not the last religion. Take the verse 47:38, for example - all that means is that Muslims who don't practice Islam properly will be replaced by better Muslims, which you can see is happening right in front of our very eyes

But if you read Quran, you will see, God had told previous people, if they turn back, God replace them with another people. The way God did that, was by sending a Messenger to them and establishing a new faith.

Moreover you have ignored all other verses, such as 7:34 and 35. as well as other Hadithes, which says the period of Islam is 1000 years.

- thousands of born Muslims have no clue about Islam and thousands of dedicated people in the West are converting to Islam. That's all there is to it. So Islam is the only one accepted and nothing will replace it. Once again, you didn't fail to use your 2+2=5 logic here. Keep trying.
This has nothing with our discussion. We are discussing the verses of Quran, Bible and Hadithes.
Moreover, I can establish that the followers of the Return of Christ, would be called "Baha'i". I can do that using Bible verses and Islamic Hadithes.

I have shown you clear verses from the Qur'an as well as Sahih Hadiths showing that. But unfortunately, you with your twisted logic of 2 + 2 = 5 will never see how 2+2=4

Not really. you did not. There is no verse or Hadith that says, Quran is the final revelation. God has forbidden we add anything to the Book.
Dear LoverOfTruth, You have confused a few things:
Firstly Muhammad was talking about no prophet within the Islam period, as shown in the Hadith, that the Jews had prophets after Moses, but Islam has Khalifs.
Secondly, there is a 6000 years of revelation of God from Adam to Seal. Muhammad was the Last prophet in that Cycle of Creation of Human civilization. Quran, talks about a new Creation which was to come in 1000 years after Islam. Baha'i Faith is the beginnign of this new Cycle in which only divine Messengers appear every 1000 years.
Thirdly, I have shown you many verses that Future Messengers come, to reveal verses. I have shown the writings of God does not end, based on Quran.
Moreover, according to Hadithes, the Moslems follow inch by inch, exactly what Jews and Christians did. Which means, they would also interpret their Book, in such a way that makes them believe they are the last relgion. Like Christians say "Jesus is the only way", Jews says, they must keep the sabbath forever, but Muhammad and Jesus did not keep it. The Fact is, God, can change His command. He had told Abraham to sacrifice His son, later He said stop...

Sahih al-Bukhari Hadith: 9.422
Narrated Abu Sa'id al-Khudri:
The Prophet said, "You will follow the ways of those nations who were before you, span by span and cubit by cubit (i.e., inch by inch) so much so that even if they entered a hole of a mastigure (lizard), you would follow them." We said, "O Allah's Apostle! (Do you mean) the Jews and the Christians?" He said, "Whom else?"

Last edited:

InvestigateTruth

According to Islam teachings there was never a name of religion except Islam hence even according to Jewish or Christian scripture those name never existed in the time lives of the prophets and messengers (peace be upon them). For example Adam(pbuh), Abraham(pbuh), Moses(pbuh) and Jesus(pbuh) and all the other prophets peace be upon them all taught Islam according to Islamic scripture. Now are you assuming that God who didn't change the name starting from Adam(pbuh) suddenly changes it to Bahai?

Dear Foad,

Those Messengers of the past, did not speak Arabic. Jesus did not speak Arabic. "Islam" is an Arabic name. They never called their religion Islam.
The meaning is to teach, Submission to God. Not to stick with a Name.
Moreover, The Laws of God that came to Jews were different than Quran's Law.
I had already given the example of the Sabbath Law.
The Bible is not corrupted. There is no verse in Quran that says that. Moreover, I had explain why that is wrong to LoverOfTruth.

Kerr

According to Islam teachings there was never a name of religion except Islam hence even according to Jewish or Christian scripture those name never existed in the time lives of the prophets and messengers (peace be upon them). For example Adam(pbuh), Abraham(pbuh), Moses(pbuh) and Jesus(pbuh) and all the other prophets peace be upon them all taught Islam according to Islamic scripture. Now are you assuming that God who didn't change the name starting from Adam(pbuh) suddenly changes it to Bahai?
Dont forget that other religions, like hinduism, also existed before Islam :p.

And why keep insisting to impose the Islamic view on the view of a religion other then Islam? Bahai isnt Islam, so what the Islamic perspective on the other religions is doesnt matter.

Last edited:

loverOfTruth

That is a desprate way to try to argue with a fact. The Quran has been numbered slightly different by different translators.

What a bunch of balony :areyoucra. You might be reading the Bahai fake translation of the Qur'an then. Here is the translation of verse 13:39 from 5 well known translations :

Sahih International
Allah eliminates what He wills or confirms, and with Him is the Mother of the Book.
Muhsin Khan
Allah blots out what He wills and confirms (what He wills). And with Him is the Mother of the Book (Al-Lauh Al-Mahfuz)
Pickthall
Allah effaceth what He will, and establisheth (what He will), and with Him is the source of ordinance.
Yusuf Ali
Allah doth blot out or confirm what He pleaseth: with Him is the Mother of the Book.
Shakir
Allah makes to pass away and establishes what He pleases, and with Him is the basis of the Book.

Dear LoverOfTruth,

You interpretation of the verse is incorrect.
For example, look at the Law of Sabbath, that Allah made it required in previous revelation to the Jews. Later He abrogated that law. So, God can change His commands any time. You are free to believe what you believe. But truth is something else my Dear.

(P.s. Keep it cool friend)

Once again you are trying to make 2 + 2 = 5 (for extreme high values of 2). Who said that God cannot send different LAWS to different people ? That is a totally different issue. But, God never said that He will not send messengers after Moses / Jesus. On the contrary, there were prophecies in their messages that there will be another messenger. But God said Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) is the last messenger and nothing will be accepted other than what he preached(Islam) after his time. So no more change.

So your argument/interpretation does not hold either way.

Last edited:

loverOfTruth

Dear LoverofTruth,

It is irrelivant if the Prophets of the past did or did not preach the name of their religion. Maybe they did.
You are intepreting the verse, to mean, that whoever choose a religion which its NAME is other than Islam, then that is not accepted.

But your intepretation is not necessarily correct. Because, that command can be for the period of Islam, which is 1000 years. After that God can change His command.

I had already given the example of the Law of Sabbath, which God had asked to be kept forever:

"For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of rest, holy to Yahweh. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day must be put to death. The Israelites are to observe the Sabbath, celebrating it for the generations to come as a lasting covenant. It will be a sign between me and the Israelites forever, for in six days Yahweh made the heavens and the earth, and on the seventh day he abstained from work and rested'"(Exodus 31:15-17)."

If the Sabbath was supposed to be kept forever, why the Moslems do not observe the Sabbath?

For example, when Jesus came, He never said to people; Whoever take a relgion other than Islam, that is not accepted. But He said, whoever does not keep the commands of God, is not accepted. Which basically means, whoever does not submitte to God's commands is not accepted.
This is the Message the Quran is giving. It has nothing with a name.

But if you read Quran, you will see, God had told previous people, if they turn back, God replace them with another people. The way God did that, was by sending a Messenger to them and establishing a new faith.

Moreover you have ignored all other verses, such as 7:34 and 35. as well as other Hadithes, which says the period of Islam is 1000 years.

This has nothing with our discussion. We are discussing the verses of Quran, Bible and Hadithes.
Moreover, I can establish that the followers of the Return of Christ, would be called "Baha'i". I can do that using Bible verses and Islamic Hadithes.

Not really. you did not. There is no verse or Hadith that says, Quran is the final revelation. God has forbidden we add anything to the Book.
Dear LoverOfTruth, You have confused a few things:
Firstly Muhammad was talking about no prophet within the Islam period, as shown in the Hadith, that the Jews had prophets after Moses, but Islam has Khalifs.
Secondly, there is a 6000 years of revelation of God from Adam to Seal. Muhammad was the Last prophet in that Cycle of Creation of Human civilization. Quran, talks about a new Creation which was to come in 1000 years after Islam. Baha'i Faith is the beginnign of this new Cycle in which only divine Messengers appear every 1000 years.
Thirdly, I have shown you many verses that Future Messengers come, to reveal verses. I have shown the writings of God does not end, based on Quran.
Moreover, according to Hadithes, the Moslems follow inch by inch, exactly what Jews and Christians did. Which means, they would also interpret their Book, in such a way that makes them believe they are the last relgion. Like Christians say "Jesus is the only way", Jews says, they must keep the sabbath forever, but Muhammad and Jesus did not keep it. The Fact is, God, can change His command. He had told Abraham to sacrifice His son, later He said stop...

Sahih al-Bukhari Hadith: 9.422
Narrated Abu Sa'id al-Khudri:
The Prophet said, "You will follow the ways of those nations who were before you, span by span and cubit by cubit (i.e., inch by inch) so much so that even if they entered a hole of a mastigure (lizard), you would follow them." We said, "O Allah's Apostle! (Do you mean) the Jews and the Christians?" He said, "Whom else?"

You make lots of false claims and fake interpretations as usual - God said Islam is for only 1000 years ? :ignore:

I would end with the following verses.

"O you who believe! be careful of (your duty to) Allah with the care which is due to Him, and do not die unless you are Muslims." (Al Qur'an 3:102)

"He it is Who sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth, that He might cause it to prevail over all religions, though the polytheists may be averse."(Al Qur'an 9:33)

Since whatever Religion(according to most sane people that is Islam) the messenger Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) preached is to prevail over all other religions (pick any name you wish) - we don't need to follow any other messenger and this absolutely exposes your false claims regarding a religion from Allah after Islam.

Also, I have no intention of wasting my time in researching and refuting your blatant lies and false interpretations anymore - so I will not be responding to your comments on this issue anymore.

Peace.

Last edited:

InvestigateTruth

Also, I have no intention of wasting my time in researching and refuting your blatant lies and false interpretations anymore - so I will not be responding to your comments on this issue anymore.

Peace.
Ok, if you do not want to continue, that is ok. But I supported everything I said with Hadithes and verses of Quran.

Peace

loverOfTruth

Ok, if you do not want to continue, that is ok. But I supported everything I said with Hadithes and verses of Quran.

Peace

Not really - all you have shown is twisted misinterpretation of the Quranic verses and Hadiths to fit your views. Nothing clearer than this :

"He it is Who sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth, that He might cause it to prevail over all religions, though the polytheists may be averse."(Al Qur'an 9:33)

and

Sahih Muslim
Book 030, Number 5793
Abdullah b. Sarjis reported: I saw Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and ate with him bread and meat, or he said Tharid (bread soaked in soup). I said to him: Did Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) seek forgiveness for you? He said: Yes, and for you, and he then recited this verse: "Ask forgiveness for thy sin and for the believing men and believing women" (xlvii. 19). I then went after him and saw the Seal of Prophethood between his shoulders on the left side of his shoulder having spots on it like moles.

Peace.

InvestigateTruth

Not really - all you have shown is twisted misinterpretation of the Quranic verses and Hadiths to fit your views.
Dear LoverOfTruth,

I thought you said you do not want to respond anymore. So, That is the reason I did not want to insist to continue. But seems you changed your mind.
Firstly, if you believe "all I have shown is twisted misinterpretation of the Quranic verses and Hadiths to fit my views" that is ok. You are entitle to whatever you want to believe. But if you are discussing with me, and saying my view is false, then you need to set forth logical argument to show what you are saying is right.
If you are saying, those verses and Hadithes which I use, has a different meaning, then you need to show what they really mean. This is the purpose of logical discussion.

Nothing clearer than this :

Every religion in its own time, is the best. For example the Religion that Moses brought in its own time, was the best and complete according to Quran.
This verse is true, but this is in relation to other religions before Islam.

and

Sahih Muslim
Book 030, Number 5793
Abdullah b. Sarjis reported: I saw Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and ate with him bread and meat, or he said Tharid (bread soaked in soup). I said to him: Did Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) seek forgiveness for you? He said: Yes, and for you, and he then recited this verse: "Ask forgiveness for thy sin and for the believing men and believing women" (xlvii. 19). I then went after him and saw the Seal of Prophethood between his shoulders on the left side of his shoulder having spots on it like moles.

Peace.
Dear LoverofTruth,

I had discussed the meaning of the "khatAm' in details in this thread, please refer to it. I am not sure how your Arabic is, but being "KhatAm" has nothing to do with Finality of revelation. Please do not ignore all the verses in Quran regarding future revelations.
- Peace.

Last edited:

InvestigateTruth

What a bunch of balony :areyoucra. You might be reading the Bahai fake translation of the Qur'an then. Here is the translation of verse 13:39 from 5 well known translations :

Sahih International
Allah eliminates what He wills or confirms, and with Him is the Mother of the Book.
Muhsin Khan
Allah blots out what He wills and confirms (what He wills). And with Him is the Mother of the Book (Al-Lauh Al-Mahfuz)
Pickthall
Allah effaceth what He will, and establisheth (what He will), and with Him is the source of ordinance.
Yusuf Ali
Allah doth blot out or confirm what He pleaseth: with Him is the Mother of the Book.
Shakir
Allah makes to pass away and establishes what He pleases, and with Him is the basis of the Book.

Once again you are trying to make 2 + 2 = 5 (for extreme high values of 2). Who said that God cannot send different LAWS to different people ? That is a totally different issue. But, God never said that He will not send messengers after Moses / Jesus. On the contrary, there were prophecies in their messages that there will be another messenger. But God said Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) is the last messenger and nothing will be accepted other than what he preached(Islam) after his time. So no more change.

So your argument/interpretation does not hold either way.

Dear LoverofTruth,

I am using the Translations of Quran by well known translators:

"We did send messengers before thee, and appointed for them wives and children: and it was never the part of a messenger to bring a sign except as Allah permitted (or commanded). For each period is a Book (revealed)."

ar-Ra`d 13:38

Quran had come for a period, not forever.

InvestigateTruth

You make lots of false claims and fake interpretations as usual - God said Islam is for only 1000 years ? :ignore:

Yes, it is in Quran 32:5.

The Best literal translation I found is this, for most others have included their own interpretation.

“He manages every command (Al-Amr) from the heaven to the earth. Again, it will go up to Him in a day, the span of which had been a thousand years of what you number." Quran 32:5

as-Sajdah 32:5
So let's look at the verse part by part:

"He manages every command (Al-Amr) from the heaven to the earth."

The word Al-Amr, is a word in Quran that is used to describe the cause of God, or the flow of Guidance.

The second part of the verse:

"Again, it will go up to Him in a day, the span of which had been a thousand years of what you number."
This is the duration of dispensation of Islam, which was to come after 1000 years. Please Note That period is passed!

The fact that the people of Muhammad were given a period of 1000 years is also seen in the Hadith from the Prophet:

The Prophet said, “If my (Ummah) Community keeps on the right, it is going to enjoy an age of one day, and if it becomes corrupt, it will have an age of half a day.” [Al-Munawī cites it in Fayd al-Qadīr from Shaykh Muhyī al-Dīn Ibn ‘Arabī.]

"And one day according to Allah’s estimation is 1,000 years according to yours. "(Quran 22:47)

Please also consider that, your religious leaders may not tell you everything. They may only say, whatever they like you to know.
Here are farther verses and Hadithes to consider:

"And hold fast, all together, by the rope which Allah (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves; and remember with gratitude Allah's favour on you; for ye were enemies and He joined your hearts in love, so that by His Grace, ye became brethren; and ye were on the brink of the pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus doth Allah make His Signs clear to you: That ye may be guided." - Qur'an 3:103

"But the sects disagreed among themselves. Then woe to those who committed evil from the punishment of a painful Day."
- Qur'an 43:65

"Turn ye back in repentance to Him, and fear Him: establish regular prayers, and be not ye among those who join gods with Allah,- Those who split up their Religion, and become (mere) Sects,- each party rejoicing in that which is with itself!"
- Qur'an 30:31-32

"My people will be divided into 73 sects ... Everyone will go to hell, except one ... the religion which is professed by me and my companions."
(Mishkat Vol. I Chapter 6:2)

Narrated AbuHurayrah:
The Prophet (PBUH) said: "The Jews were split up into seventy-one or seventy-two sects; and the Christians were split up into seventy one or seventy-two sects; and my community will be split up into seventy-three sects."
- Kitabul Sunna , Sunan Abu-Dawud (partial collection)[Book 40, Number 4579]

"If ye turn back (from the Path), He will substitute in your stead another people; then they would not be like you!"
- Qur'an 47:38

Last edited:

loverOfTruth

Dear LoverOfTruth,

I thought you said you do not want to respond anymore. So, That is the reason I did not want to insist to continue. But seems you changed your mind.
Firstly, if you believe "all I have shown is twisted misinterpretation of the Quranic verses and Hadiths to fit my views" that is ok. You are entitle to whatever you want to believe. But if you are discussing with me, and saying my view is false, then you need to set forth logical argument to show what you are saying is right.
If you are saying, those verses and Hadithes which I use, has a different meaning, then you need to show what they really mean. This is the purpose of logical discussion.

Yes, I guess I'll make this series the last one. Couldn't help but rebut your blatant lies.

Dear LoverOfTruth,

Every religion in its own time, is the best. For example the Religion that Moses brought in its own time, was the best and complete according to Quran.
This verse is true, but this is in relation to other religions before Islam.

Read that verse again : "He it is Who sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth, that He might cause it to prevail over all religions, though the polytheists may be averse."(Al Qur'an 9:33)

'God sent it so he can CAUSE it to prevail' (in FUTURE - over ALL Religions) - you probably need a lesson in English tense/grammar as well. Nowhere it says it is for religions before Islam. Once again you are free to add whatever you want to the Quranic words/interpretations - but it only reduces your credibility further. That's all.

Dear LoverofTruth,

I had discussed the meaning of the "khatAm' in details in this thread, please refer to it. I am not sure how your Arabic is, but being "KhatAm" has nothing to do with Finality of revelation. Please do not ignore all the verses in Quran regarding future revelations.
- Peace.

And it has been refuted as well - please refer to that.

loverOfTruth

Dear LoverofTruth,

I am using the Translations of Quran by well known translators:

"We did send messengers before thee, and appointed for them wives and children: and it was never the part of a messenger to bring a sign except as Allah permitted (or commanded). For each period is a Book (revealed)."

ar-Ra`d 13:38

Quran had come for a period, not forever.

Once again let me expose your lies.

You stated "God annuls or confirms whatever He wills - for with Him is the source of all revelation." Quran 13:40
in your comment here : http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/3119836-post609.html

I corrected you stating it should be verse 13:39 according to all well known translations.

Now look at verse 13:39 in the same site you provided :
ar-Ra`d 13:39

So you were WRONG. So once again I don't know which fake translation you use.

Now you quote verse 13:38 - God knows why ?
"For each period is a Book" is supposed to show what ? The period for Torah was there, then period for Injeel was there and then period of Islam came (which is till the end of times). Once again only in your twisted interpretation you can add words and say there will be one more period after Islam. But the Qur'an doesn't say that.

Last edited:

loverOfTruth

Yes, it is in Quran 32:5.

The Best literal translation I found is this, for most others have included their own interpretation.

“He manages every command (Al-Amr) from the heaven to the earth. Again, it will go up to Him in a day, the span of which had been a thousand years of what you number." Quran 32:5

as-Sajdah 32:5
So let's look at the verse part by part:

"He manages every command (Al-Amr) from the heaven to the earth."

The word Al-Amr, is a word in Quran that is used to describe the cause of God, or the flow of Guidance.

The second part of the verse:

"Again, it will go up to Him in a day, the span of which had been a thousand years of what you number."
This is the duration of dispensation of Islam, which was to come after 1000 years. Please Note That period is passed!

The fact that the people of Muhammad were given a period of 1000 years is also seen in the Hadith from the Prophet:

The Prophet said, “If my (Ummah) Community keeps on the right, it is going to enjoy an age of one day, and if it becomes corrupt, it will have an age of half a day.” [Al-Munawī cites it in Fayd al-Qadīr from Shaykh Muhyī al-Dīn Ibn ‘Arabī.]

"And one day according to Allah’s estimation is 1,000 years according to yours. "(Quran 22:47)

Please also consider that, your religious leaders may not tell you everything. They may only say, whatever they like you to know.
Here are farther verses and Hadithes to consider:

"And hold fast, all together, by the rope which Allah (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves; and remember with gratitude Allah's favour on you; for ye were enemies and He joined your hearts in love, so that by His Grace, ye became brethren; and ye were on the brink of the pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus doth Allah make His Signs clear to you: That ye may be guided." - Qur'an 3:103

"But the sects disagreed among themselves. Then woe to those who committed evil from the punishment of a painful Day."
- Qur'an 43:65

"Turn ye back in repentance to Him, and fear Him: establish regular prayers, and be not ye among those who join gods with Allah,- Those who split up their Religion, and become (mere) Sects,- each party rejoicing in that which is with itself!"
- Qur'an 30:31-32

"My people will be divided into 73 sects ... Everyone will go to hell, except one ... the religion which is professed by me and my companions."
(Mishkat Vol. I Chapter 6:2)

Narrated AbuHurayrah:
The Prophet (PBUH) said: "The Jews were split up into seventy-one or seventy-two sects; and the Christians were split up into seventy one or seventy-two sects; and my community will be split up into seventy-three sects."
- Kitabul Sunna , Sunan Abu-Dawud (partial collection)[Book 40, Number 4579]

"If ye turn back (from the Path), He will substitute in your stead another people; then they would not be like you!"
- Qur'an 47:38

Once again the quranic verse you quote 32:5, is talking about the Day of Judgement which will be 1000 years. What a blatant twist of the scripture ?

Try harder but I won't respond. Thanks.

InvestigateTruth

Once again let me expose your lies.

You stated "God annuls or confirms whatever He wills - for with Him is the source of all revelation." Quran 13:40
in your comment here : http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/3119836-post609.html

I corrected you stating it should be verse 13:39 according to all well known translations.

Now look at verse 13:39 in the same site you provided :
ar-Ra`d 13:39

So you were WRONG. So once again I don't know which fake translation you use.

Now you quote verse 13:38 - God knows why ?
"For each period is a Book" is supposed to show what ? The period for Torah was there, then period for Injeel was there and then period of Islam came (which is till the end of times). Once again only in your twisted interpretation you can add words and say there will be one more period after Islam. But the Qur'an doesn't say that.

Dear LoverofTruth,

What you are missing is that Quran has been numbered differently by different translaters. More recently, they have tried to number them more consistantly.
The numbering of Quran, was not part of the original Quran. It was added later....

The reason I quoted the verse before that, is, if you look at the context you will see, each Age has its own Book. So, Quran came for its own Age, according to Quran.