• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The God of the Bible is racist,homophobic and sexist

etong

Well, like flat-earth thinkers, it doesn't matter how much evidence was given to show them that they were wrong, it didn't matter... they remained flat-earthers :D

I have destroyed you and your arguments, God condemned Africans to slavery, DEAL WITH IT

etong

Buddhists in general don't worship anything.

Yes they do

"[My] god?" LMFAO!!!!!!!
Please, do go and make more boneheaded assumptions.

awwwwwwww

don't think you have, because the whole "cursed sons of Hamm" has no concrete or objective interpretation, and it's pretty much only a bigot who does reach that conclusion. You can make a better case that in the Book of Mormon god turned the skin of the Native Americans red as punishment for killing the Jewish tribes of Natives.

No, Scripture intended that Ham's face turned black and that Africans come from a curse to them

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Even the figur of Ganesha do appear in some scriptures it is mostly in vajrayana scripture. But since i am a Theravada buddhist i have no reason to follow Ganesha. To me only the Theravada texts are important, but i do have knowledge of other parts of Buddhism too (there are 10 known buddhist paths divided in to two schools. Theravada and Mahayana

Last edited:

etong

Even the figur of Ganesha do appear in some scriptures it is mostly if not only in Mahayana sripture. But since i am a Theravada buddhist i have no reason to follow Ganesha. To me only the Theravada texts are important, but i do have knowledge of other parts of Buddhism too (there are 10 known buddhist paths divided in to two schools. Theravada and Mahayana

So you admit it

Buddha Sakyamuni (hstorical buddha) did clearly say a disiple should not worship any beings, so if they do then it is not a rightroues act of that person.

Yes you do, you worship deties

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Yes they do
I'd ask you what do they worship then, but you've already gotten that wrong. But, I wonder, if they do worship something, is that why so many of them are atheist?
awwwwwwww
I'm not the one telling a Luciferian she worships a zombie god.
No, Scripture intended that Ham's face turned black and that Africans come from a curse to them
It doesn't, because race/skin color is not mentioned. And, in it's earlier days, Ham's curse was probably stated to justify the Jewish repression of the Canaanites. Don't forget, those Bible characters most likely weren't white but different shades of light brown/wheat to dark brown/black.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
You become a member today, just to harass Christianity? Just because you do not belive i it does not mean it is an evil religion. The Christian God "punish" those who call them self Christians and who should be following His teaching. But actually it is the Person who do not follow the christian law that harm him/her self. Not the God
Why not just try to answer his questions, rather than turn your attention to him personally? Deflection is never a good answer.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
And I thought that "For God so loved the WORLD" which includes everyone and you too even in your unbelief and rant.
And I thought that "For God so loved the WORLD" that at one time he tried to kill everybody and everything in it, except for 8 people and anything that swam. Even those not old enough to have committed any sin greater than depending on a mother's breast.

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
Welcome to RF, my cousin!

Although it sounds like we're going to disagree...you're my cousin, so welcome, anyway. Along w/ my best wishes.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
God didn't dictate the bible
Then why should anybody pay any attention to it, unless only to get an understanding of what other, much more ancient, people thought? How they though would, of course, be interesting, but nothing suggests that their thoughts were more likely to be "truth" than anyone else's, does it?