• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The God of the Bible is racist,homophobic and sexist

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
You, YOU haven't given me a single shred of evidence for this maniac god who kills babies and children, get lost!
The way you behave here in the forum keep telling me that there is no need to give you any evidence at all in any topic, because you have only one mission here, and that is to say as much **** you can about a God you do not believe in.

Do you really think it would be to any benefit for the forum to listen to you more?

etong

The way you behave here in the forum keep telling me that there is no need to give you any evidence at all in any topic, because you have only one mission here, and that is to say as much **** you can about a God you do not believe in.

Do you really think it would be to any benefit for the forum to listen to you more?

You are being so inept right now, Stop chicking out and give me evidence

SA Huguenot

Read the Ancient texts
What?
You make statements that Canaan was not born yet, I ask you for your evidence, and you tell me to go and read what I know by heart!
You are not only a liar, but you twist and lie through your teeth, and forces everyone to believe what you say!

Again, give me the evidence foolish man!

SA Huguenot

But Caanan wasn't born yet and Noah was drunk.
Are you perhaps complaining about the spelling?
He is speaking of Ham's son, and spelling does not matter at all.
in hebrew GM!
no problem
My English sucks. it is my 3rd language after Afrikaans and Northern Sotho.

Muffled

Jesus in me
And I thought that "For God so loved the WORLD" which includes everyone and you too even in your unbelief and rant.

I believe it reminds me of the children's song;

"red and yellow, black and white
they are precious in His sight
Jesus loves the little children of the world"

Spartan

1.racism

In Genesis 9, condemned all Africans to slavery when he cursed Ham and when he cursed Ham he turned black, according to the Bible Africans are cursed and condemned to forever slavery, textbook racism

2. Homophobic-God wanted to kill all gays in the Desert with Moses(Read Leviticus 20:13), he also supposedly destroyed a city because they were gay, (Read Genesis 18)

3.Sexism-

We find this in 1 Corinthians chapter 14:

• "As in all the congregations of the saints, women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says. If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church."
This seems like a straightforward passage. And God is the one who inspired the Bible. In Isaiah 40:8 God says that the word of the Lord will last forever, and he says the same thing again in 1 Peter 1:24-25. So here we have God, in his eternal and everlasting Word, saying that it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church.

Wow, God is racist, sexist and homophobic, really seems to wonder why people believe in this bronze age book

Try and debunk this

Bonus!: Name one reason why God would use text as a form of communication, Wouldn't a 1 trillion iq god understand that Text in the form of the Bible can be interpreted wrong and wrote down wrong?God is not very smart, why can't he just say "hello" to people

The only reason active sodomites are still breathing is because of God's love and mercy, and giving them time to repent of their illicit hedonism.