• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The God of the Bible is racist,homophobic and sexist

SA Huguenot

I'm not a militant atheist in where I hate everything about religion, think it's all wrong and christians are stupid.
If John Doe believes in god, prays to god and expects to go to heaven, that's his business, not mine.
I'm not a militant Christian in where I hate everything about Atheism and Agnosticism, think both are wrong and both are stupid.
If John Doe dont believe in god, dont pray to god and expect to go nowhere forever, that's his business, not mine.

Doctor K

The curse that you speak of in Genesis had nothing to do with black people. The Bible account tells us that after Noah woke up from his intoxication, he put a curse on Canaan, not Ham. While Noah was in his drunken state, apparently his grandson Canaan performed a sexually perverted act upon his grandfather. Canaan's father Ham failed to cover up Noah's nakedness while his two other brothers respectfully covered Noah. Genesis 9:24 mentions Noah realizing what his youngest son had done to him. Son in Biblical Hebrew can refer to a direct son or grandson. Canaan was the youngest son of Ham.

Keep in mind that Canaan brothers Cush and Put were principal forefather of black people, not Canaan. Canaan's descendants were non-dark people who lived in Palestine. The Canaanites were historically known to be very debased. They practiced child sacrifice, sexually deviant conduct and idolatry. This curse on Canaan was brought to full fruition when his descendants were made subject to God's chosen people the Israelite's as well as Medo-Persia, Greece and Rome. This has nothing to do with the historical slave trade and abuse of black people.

SA Huguenot

But Caanan wasn't born yet and Noah was drunk.
How do you know Canaan was not born yet?
1. There is no specific date on the occurance of when Ham laughed at his father.
2. There is no specific date on when Canaan was born.

Look what the Bible tells us:
Gen 9:18 And the sons of Noah, that went forth of the ark, were Shem, and Ham, and Japheth: and Ham is the father of Canaan.
Gen 9:19 These are the three sons of Noah: and of them was the whole earth overspread.
Gen 9:20 And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard:
Gen 9:21 And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.

Cool, so before the story of Ham occured, they already had many people over the earth.
Remember, Noah lived another 350 years after the flood, and where do you get that Noah cursed Canaan before Ham had his firstborn.

Again, here we have you burning your own strawman, hoping to destroy the Bible.

Sorry mate!
You loose this one.

SA Huguenot

The curse that you speak of in Genesis had nothing to do with black people. The Bible account tells us that after Noah woke up from his intoxication, he put a curse on Canaan, not Ham. While Noah was in his drunken state, apparently his grandson Canaan performed a sexually perverted act upon his grandfather. Canaan's father Ham failed to cover up Noah's nakedness while his two other brothers respectfully covered Noah. Genesis 9:24 mentions Noah realizing what his youngest son had done to him. Son in Biblical Hebrew can refer to a direct son or grandson. Canaan was the youngest son of Ham.

Keep in mind that Canaan brothers Cush and Put were principal forefather of black people, not Canaan. Canaan's descendants were non-dark people who lived in Palestine. The Canaanites were historically known to be very debased. They practiced child sacrifice, sexually deviant conduct and idolatry. This curse on Canaan was brought to full fruition when his descendants were made subject to God's chosen people the Israelite's as well as Medo-Persia, Greece and Rome. This has nothing to do with the historical slave trade and abuse of black people.
I agree, And I whish someone could show me where the Bible say ham was black!

I remember in South Africa in the 1980's there was a far right movement, the AWB, Afrikaner Weerstand Beweging. (Afrikaner Resistance Movement) under the leadership of one Eugene Terreblanche. They had a lot to say about Noah's sons, and apparently the meaning of Sem was Human, Japhet was Brown, and Ham was Black.

When I tried to find what they say, I saw they were lying!
Japhet is "openness", Shem is "Honor", and Ham is "Hot", canaan is either Merchant of "self Humbeling".

Etong, where is the evidence mate?

SA Huguenot

Well actually I had a conversation with God last night and I destroyed him with questions

Well I speak to God every night, and He does not believe in you.
He just sat there heartbrokened. He was on the losing end speaking to you of course. You did all the talking. You asked him a few simple questions such as "Since your inception, Why haven't you had 50 years of continued peace, Not anywhere in the world, Not at any time, Not during any time? ".
And God said: "does this man not know that he is following Satan who deceived My creation I made with the gift of Choice?. Does he not know that just as Adam chose to disobey Me, he does the same?
You asked: "Why have you killed at least 2, 821, 364 in your bible which included babies still suckling on their mothers breasts, Children and pregnant mothers (abortions and yeah his greedy little eyes lit up) all in one extremely small area of land in the world which all took place in your bible? ". "Why did you wipe out pretty near 100% of all life in which there was no need for it as you have done in the great flood? ".
And God said: "Why does this man tell me I am BAD, when I took note of how bad the Humans on this earth became? They killed their fellow man, raped, cheated, burned their children alive, had temple prostitution and were filled by corruption, and when I stood up for those that were Good, and I destroyed the Bad, of which I as God has the right to do, Etong calls me Bad.

You asked: "Why do you hate gays and want to kill them? ".
And God said: " I created Man, and gave him a partner, a woman. They were created to be parents, and by the law of Nature, which I made, they will have children and will have families, which I as God loves! I made Man to be my friend, and I gave them the gift to procreate. If Man dont even want to understand this small law of nature which I made, but run after the lust of the flesh as Satan wants him to do, why does Etong call me bad?"
You asked:"Why do you hate children? "."Why do you hate those that curse at their parents and you want to kill them? What if they are abused children?
And God said: Etong thinks this is a bad law which I introduced in Israel. He does not even grasp the fact that I as his Father am cursed by him? He deliberately claims that I hate childern, When I made him to me my child! I gave him LIFE, and he accuses me of hating children when I made a law of discipline in the days when I was living amongst Israel in the wilderness.
he asks, what about if parents abuses children, and Etong does not even know that there is an Angel over every child reporting to me daily on how parents treats their children! The parents knows this! What does he think I will do with such parents if I took my own nation Israel, which I loved, and placed then in captivity in Assyria and Babylon. Does he know My pain when Shalmanezzar and Nebuchadnezzar took my Nation and killed the children, ravaged the women, and impaled the Men? Dies he understand that this was because Israel left me and worshipped Ba'Allah, Hu' Balallah and Moloch? This children of mine who killed my prophets, cursed me, burned their children, ate their flesh in the name of Ba'Allah!

And God asked me; Etong asks this ridicilous question on:
"Why do you hate those that do not worship you and you want to kill them? ". Why should you hate others and get jealous at others because they wish to worship other gods and you thus hate them so much that you wish to kill them? ".
Does Etong realy not grasp the fact that any God except I are the one who exists? Does he not know that all these Idols he creates, is a form of self worship because he decided that I am not good? Did I not lay my law down and told their ancestors not to wordhip Idols? Did I not say that the penalty is death? Does Etong not understand that Death is the payment for Idolatry, because Death is LIFE WITHOUT GOD!"
Does Etong not understand that I made My laws? he say:
"Why do you hate those that work on the sabbath that you wish to kill them? " Did he forget how I told him that if Israel adheres to my law, they will be prosperous, and blressed by me, but if they do not do my will, I will recon it from them. Who does Etong think I am?
Etong also said: "Why do you hate those that commit adultery that you wish to kill them? ".
And God said, "please tell Etong that he should be delighted in my laws on adultery, for he knows who is his dad!" Only a harlot of a mother will hate this law, and a dog of a father will allow such a despicable family where dad allows his wife to join in adultery. What is Etong's problem, God asks!

And God said, please tel Etong that he has no clue on this subject, and he should read my laws on "Slavery"."Why do you believe that slavery is a good thing? ". Etong does not even know that I, God never allowed slavery, but condemned such a practice. he got it all wrong!
Etong goes on with these accusations against Me, look at how he lies!
"Why do you believe that rape is a good thing? ". I never allowed Rape, My laws prohibit Rape, and I actually sanction the death penalty on rape!
"Why have you committed abortions? ". Again, I did no such things, I created Life, it is man who destroys what I created!
"Why did you create absolutely no free will whatsoever? ". Ask Etong what does he do in this here post. Does he not have free will to blaspheme My Name? If I created man with no free will, they would be a mere machine with no will at all! I would Have a whole world full of pre programmed machines, but not a single machine that could decide for themself to Love Me back.

Last edited:

SA Huguenot

"Why did and do you create sin knowing all too well that man would fail throughout time ever since Adam and Eve were created? ".SA H, Etong does not even know that I did not create Evil. Evil does not exist in the realm he understands. I created everything Good. Darkness and cold does not exist. darkness is the absence of light, and cold is the absence of heat. Right from the beginning I made everything good. It is the ABSENCE OF GOOD that evil exists.
"Why did you create evil and hate and satan especially when it was not a need, A requirement nor a necessity? What is it with you that deems it necessary to create this conflict? ". SA H please tell Etong to go back to My words in the Bible. I never wanted to create things that was simply matter. I have a full universe of that, and it does not know how to love Me back. I created Angels, with free will to follow me and to serve Man. I knew Satan would rebel when I made Him, I knew man will deny me when I created him also. I know those who love me. What judgement does Etong think I will sanction on those that hates Me, and those that loves Me?
"Why did you lie several times in your bible? " "Why do you love to see, Create, And take part in suffering especially in that of children? ".I think Etong realy needs to get back to reality, he thinks I created death and disease. He forgot that I created Man as an immortal being, that was free of all the bad. it was Man that destroyed paridise, it was I Jesus who came back to remove this mortal corpses Man lives in now, and it is I who will dress man with the body of light which Adam and Eve had before they rebelled against me. Tell Etong he can also obtain this body of immortality, covered with My glorious Light.
Tell Etong on this point: "Why do you have the need, Requirement, And want for anger, Wrath, Jealousy, Vengeance, Rage, Fury, Evil in which you have freely admitted to? ". "Since you have those "baggage" emotions, That"s not perfection. So why should anyone believe in you? ". "Why did you pass down all those emotions of hate and evil to man so in turn man could learn to hate? ". "Why not do away with all of those emotions completely and instill peace, Harmony, Love, Care, Kindness, Etc etc etc? ".
Etong, do you think a creation with MINDLESS UNGUIDED INSINCT IN THE HUMAN BODY will be better than one like you who can ask these questions, find the Truth, reason, think, etc. you call me a hypocrite?"Why are you a contradictory hypocrite? You say "thou shall not kill" and yet you kill? ". Dont you know that I created you to live forever, I did not create death, I am eternal Life. death is My absence. Where I am absent, there is no life. Death is not a thing, but absence of life. that voices in your mind questioning Me, is the same voice that spoke to Eve, and to Adam, and that was how death came into My creation. I also knew this will happen, and I allowed it. You can not Die! Your body might, but that was due to corruption, but your spirit can never die!
So I will collect ONLY THOSE WHO DEERLY LOVES ME. those that hate me will remain in their eternal corrupt state. "Why would any supreme deity such as yourself actually place "faith" above everything else as it is the most preached thing in the bible? Surely it should be love, Caring for our neighbors and each other. ".
Why does Etong plagerize My words?"Why do you have this bombastic blubbering superior "ego" complex in which your bible is entirely about and nothing else? ".
And here we again hear the rebellion in Etongs mind. Why this hate? "Why would you ever be stupid enough to communicate in text form, The worst form of communication possible so man can get your message wrong all---the---time because there"s a 0% of a chance, And you should know this, But obviously you don"t and you must love the confusion and non consensus, That any text from now-a-days can be traced back to the original. And even if it could, Nobody could interpret it correctly. So again, Why text, The worst form of communication? Why not simply coming on down here and talk to us? .
SA H, please tell Etong I did walk with his ancestors, I visited the patriarchs, I lived amongst Israel in the wilderness, I spoke to them in person, they asked me not to do so. I appointed mere Man to communicate My words, which was recorded by Man. Yet they all eventually just turned away from Me, their children was even worse, and worshipped vulagarites. I then decided to become Man like you, and to bleed like you, and to die like you. I rose from the dead in a body with flesh and bone and no blood at all, one that is immortal. One I came to show you how you can change into an immortal being that will live with me as a friend! I left you the texts, and I am sure that even if there was digital recordings of My life on Earth, you would cry fraud. I have witnesses who wrote everything down, and there were those who tried to corrupt my Word. I protected My Word, and I know that anyone who do not want to believe in My Word, will not be able to hear My voice. Please tell Etong it is up to Him, not Me. That would be evidence for the whole world to choke on of your existence rather than the non proof of faith and you playing hide-n-go-seek which naturally with my shoulder shrugged is not a pathway to truth and an excuse for christians when they don"t have evidence? ". And God says in His word that those who listens to His Word, will have joy, but those who denies His Word are fools.
God had so many Answers for Etong But naturally, Just like most who are Atheists as they thumbed their noses to the WORD, As Etong himself who does not have an answer for anything he pretend he asked, Etong ran off into the cold dark of the night like the coward that he is and quickly and quietly.

God said:
Etong, The dark is somewhere you like to live because you are scared of the LIGHT!

Last edited:

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
1.racism

In Genesis 9, condemned all Africans to slavery when he cursed Ham and when he cursed Ham he turned black, according to the Bible Africans are cursed and condemned to forever slavery, textbook racism

2. Homophobic-God wanted to kill all gays in the Desert with Moses(Read Leviticus 20:13), he also supposedly destroyed a city because they were gay, (Read Genesis 18)

3.Sexism-

We find this in 1 Corinthians chapter 14:

• "As in all the congregations of the saints, women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says. If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church."
This seems like a straightforward passage. And God is the one who inspired the Bible. In Isaiah 40:8 God says that the word of the Lord will last forever, and he says the same thing again in 1 Peter 1:24-25. So here we have God, in his eternal and everlasting Word, saying that it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church.

Wow, God is racist, sexist and homophobic, really seems to wonder why people believe in this bronze age book

Try and debunk this

Bonus!: Name one reason why God would use text as a form of communication, Wouldn't a 1 trillion iq god understand that Text in the form of the Bible can be interpreted wrong and wrote down wrong?God is not very smart, why can't he just say "hello" to people

Yahweh was the national Hebrew god that usurped the qualities of El, the most high god, and Baal, the storm and fertility god. He also absorbed the qualities of Ashur, the Assyrian god. Good and bad are intermingled into the Bible, while the first part of the Quran is good and the latter part is bad. Just depends on the events going on and what enemies the people are dealing with at the time of the books' writing.

etong

I agree, And I whish someone could show me where the Bible say ham was black!

I remember in South Africa in the 1980's there was a far right movement, the AWB, Afrikaner Weerstand Beweging. (Afrikaner Resistance Movement) under the leadership of one Eugene Terreblanche. They had a lot to say about Noah's sons, and apparently the meaning of Sem was Human, Japhet was Brown, and Ham was Black.

When I tried to find what they say, I saw they were lying!
Japhet is "openness", Shem is "Honor", and Ham is "Hot", canaan is either Merchant of "self Humbeling".

Etong, where is the evidence mate?

Read the Ancient texts

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Where's the evidence this 'god' exists
Because you are ignorant to the sign of both the divine and of the evil in the world you struggle to see the truth as it is. Why would a God give you any clue that he/she exist when you do not believe anything that is right in front of your nose?
Just because something is invisible to the naked eye, does not mean it can not exist.

etong

Because you are ignorant to the sign of both the divine and of the evil in the world you struggle to see the truth as it is. Why would a God give you any clue that he/she exist when you do not believe anything that is right in front of your nose?
Just because something is invisible to the naked eye, does not mean it can not exist.

Having trouble prove "god". lol

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Having trouble prove "god". lol
Do i need to prove God to someone who would not be able to see a God if He/She stood in from to the person? God does not need to show in person to give information they are there, To me Just by looking at nature I can see what some call God everywhere. But someone like yourself would not see other than the nature in front of you.

etong

Do i need to prove God to someone who would not be able to see a God if He/She stood in from to the person? God does not need to show in person to give information they are there, To me Just by looking at nature I can see what some call God everywhere. But someone like yourself would not see other than the nature in front of you.

Not evidence, sorry :)

etong

No matter what anyone here would try to "prove" God to you you would only dismiss it as false. so why even try?

You, YOU haven't given me a single shred of evidence for this maniac god who kills babies and children, get lost!