• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

the fear of two faces.god vs SUN

does pah owe me a million dollars

• yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • unsure

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ker krypter

it is amazing to me that noone accepts the SUN as our god when it was the earliest religion of man.if they did then they would be collecting a cool mil from pah.

i believe that early man had faith that the SUN would rise and he knew that it was the most powerful thing in the solar system. 150,000 yrs of the SUN before the christian church put a mans face on the SUN and refused to accept science to this day as proving that the SUN IS OUR CREATOR, therefore our god.

yes i know everyone knows that the SUN created the solar system or do they.do they know we are created from the carbon of the SUN (the stardust) its easy to accept if your not brainwashed by a christian ,catholic religion

now we have the fear of two faces within our religious society. namely the christian and catholic church that took their belief from the other religions that worshipped the SUN. their fear the people will see the true face of god.

i find so much in religion can be associated with the SUN that the symbolism is uncanny. the more you disect religion and accept the SUN, the more it makes sense that man couldnt take advantage of people without hiding their god and determining for mans self what is the word of god.

that the christians made a man a god and lied about his true birth date that is so widely celebrated,and the death of christ and how he ressurrected is not a true date either.
if at all believable.

man created the bible and in jesus name formed a religion that ruled 1300 yrs of war of intollerance for anyone or anyones beliefs other than that of christianity.
who would want a god that kills and causes war in gods name.

what i find truly amazing is 5000 years ago they worshipped the SUN as if they knew it was the creator. and everyone believed in something real. the male god the SUN and the female god the EARTH.

i believed its born instinct to relize who your creator is. some of us have our instinct intact and some of us dont have any instinct at all.

Malus 12:9

Temporarily Deactive.
pah won't pay you for your beliefs, krypt. Noone would. Please state why you think you are owed a fortune of greens because you made a post stating your belief..

ker krypter

Renaldo said:
pah won't pay you for your beliefs, krypt. Noone would. Please state why you think you are owed a fortune of greens because you made a post stating your belief..
its not my belief but rather the fact that the sun is the creator ,therefore the sun is god
pah offered 1 million for proof in god.

ker krypter

Renaldo said:
I think perhaps you should prove that before asking for your million. Not just in a post,
but physically, if you can:)
is it not common knowledge that we are made of stardust and that the star creates the whole solar system

SpiritElf

Why would you worship something as a Creator that was created itself?

Also, how do you know that worship of the sun was the "earliest religion of man"? Can you prove that through archeological research? I think the evidence would be against you.

capthowdy

Astarot
ker krypter said:
is it not common knowledge that we are made of stardust and that the star creates the whole solar system

I wouldn't simplify it that much, it is common knowledge that our bodies are made up of subatomic particles.....everything is that's simple physics.....however the notion of the sun creating us is just kinda far fetched.....the sun is a non intellegent object it's a star, so how would it be able to create something as emotionally complex as humans...in short your theory is flawed.

Fluffy

A fool
Negative,

God created the sun
God created Earth
God created mankind.
Science disagrees with these points. I find it more concievable to believe that God set in motion (and therefore indirectly created) these processes such as the formation and destruction of stars which in turn led to the creation of life.

Tawn

SpiritElf said:
Why would you worship something as a Creator that was created itself?
Very interesting response... hehe.. a creator cannot be created? You yourself are capable of creation. Perhaps there is a God.. and he worships his own imaginary creator. :D

The sun is responsible for our existance.. in the same way a nuclear power station is responsible for a computer program which was written with a computer powered by that power plant. If you want to worship it, fine.. but calling it God is something else entirely.

ker krypter

Tawn said:
Very interesting response... hehe.. a creator cannot be created? You yourself are capable of creation. Perhaps there is a God.. and he worships his own imaginary creator. :D

The sun is responsible for our existance.. in the same way a nuclear power station is responsible for a computer program which was written with a computer powered by that power plant. If you want to worship it, fine.. but calling it God is something else entirely.
the stars recreate themselves and for anyone to say that they were created by their god leaves me to ask them the question. who created your god.
so no they are not the creation ,they are the creator of all that is the universe.

capthowdy

Astarot
Fluffy said:
Science disagrees with these points. I find it more concievable to believe that God set in motion (and therefore indirectly created) these processes such as the formation and destruction of stars which in turn led to the creation of life.
you make a valid point, but that still doesn't explain our development, our minds and other such things.....we are more complicated than the physical vehicles we occupy. And let's say that yes some"god" indirectly created the processes for creating life....such as stars and what not, even if this statement is true, it's still flawed as for the arguement in the beginning of the thread....for yes such a reaction could produce the matter that makes up our bodies, but it doesn't make us who we are, And by the laws of physics the particles that make up our bodies are constantly moving and being replaced with new ones from everything to trees, stars and other humans.......would you worship a tree as a god.....or some person you don't even know?

ker krypter

capthowdy said:
you make a valid point, but that still doesn't explain our development, our minds and other such things.....we are more complicated than the physical vehicles we occupy. And let's say that yes some"god" indirectly created the processes for creating life....such as stars and what not, even if this statement is true, it's still flawed as for the arguement in the beginning of the thread....for yes such a reaction could produce the matter that makes up our bodies, but it doesn't make us who we are, And by the laws of physics the particles that make up our bodies are constantly moving and being replaced with new ones from everything to trees, stars and other humans.......would you worship a tree as a god.....or some person you don't even know?
yes a tree is god. sure why not, yes we are all gods. whats so hard to understand. the man made god you keep referring to does not exist. a sun, the most powerful entity in front of your face created this solar system. it also created us because we are carbon lifeforms.every substance in the universe is found in a star. the emotional part of us that makes us who we are have been created from family and society. not your god

capthowdy

Astarot
ker krypter said:
yes a tree is god. sure why not, yes we are all gods. whats so hard to understand. the man made god you keep referring to does not exist. a sun, the most powerful entity in front of your face created this solar system. it also created us because we are carbon lifeforms.every substance in the universe is found in a star. the emotional part of us that makes us who we are have been created from family and society. not your god

don't get me wrong I'm not saying god created our emotions...and I agree with the fact of what our bodies are made of, however the soul...(what I meant by mind) is a different matter, for it is my belief that the soul is pure energy, and energy can not be created or destroyed, yet is the source of something greater than any star...(and I do not believe it's a god we come from either). The only thing society contributes to our emotional evolvement is our out look on people, things aorund us and our moral value of things....purley socialogical, however our ability to change, adapt (mentally not physically) is what I'm saying. The mind is a powerful thing not created but evolved.

ker krypter

capthowdy said:
don't get me wrong I'm not saying god created our emotions...and I agree with the fact of what our bodies are made of, however the soul...(what I meant by mind) is a different matter, for it is my belief that the soul is pure energy, and energy can not be created or destroyed, yet is the source of something greater than any star...(and I do not believe it's a god we come from either). The only thing society contributes to our emotional evolvement is our out look on people, things aorund us and our moral value of things....purley socialogical, however our ability to change, adapt (mentally not physically) is what I'm saying. The mind is a powerful thing not created but evolved.
i agree and there is pure energy ,pos and neg in the universe that i too believe make up our soul . a star is very powerful but this energy is in the dark matter in space . souls waiting for RECREATION.when the sun engulfs the solar system it will take all the energy with it.

capthowdy

Astarot
ker krypter said:
i agree and there is pure energy ,pos and neg in the universe that i too believe make up our soul . a star is very powerful but this energy is in the dark matter in space . souls waiting for RECREATION.when the sun engulfs the solar system it will take all the energy with it.
Interesting theory, so if the sun engulfs the solar system (an astronomer would disagree, seeing as how stars implode not explode) would it destroy the energy making up our souls?

ker krypter

capthowdy said:
Interesting theory, so if the sun engulfs the solar system (an astronomer would disagree, seeing as how stars implode not explode) would it destroy the energy making up our souls?
stars become red giants before imploding and no nothing can destroy pure energy

capthowdy

Astarot
ker krypter said:
stars become red giants before imploding and no nothing can destroy pure energy

so we agree then, just in a strange sort of way......and I believe the term you were looking for was red dwarf, but no matter.

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
ker krypter said:
its not my belief but rather the fact that the sun is the creator ,therefore the sun is god
pah offered 1 million for proof in god.
IIRC, he posted a thread that contained a link to someone who offered the ca$h for proof that God exists.

Your theories on Sol being God are quite fascinating but I would think much less so than seeing the proof the challenge mandated. I'll keep and eye out, but I am withholding my vote in the poll for the time being.:jiggy: