• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

the fear of two faces.god vs SUN

does pah owe me a million dollars

• yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • unsure

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stonestew

ker krypter said:
no please continue
I believe the clouds of gas are nebulae Draka. Your argument backs up Ker Kripter theory that the stars recycle themselves. You say that this cloud makes the sun and planets with gravity. Is this not a solar system just made from a dead sun or stars?

Malus 12:9

Temporarily Deactive.
stonestew said:
Your argument backs up Ker Kripter theory that the stars recycle themselves.
:eek: Fancy that..

stonestew said:
You say that this cloud makes the sun and planets with gravity. Is this not a solar system just made from a dead sun or stars?
Theory:
-----------
From the evidence we have, all matter in the universe appeared--very hot, very dense--in the "big bang", about 13.8 billion years ago.The materials from which planets are made (also, you and me)--elements such as carbon, nitrogen, oxygen and the rest-are more complicated, and must have appeared later.

On a light note:Job 38:4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

Yes. Please do.

capthowdy

Astarot
ker krypter said:
you pray to god that you believe in but i dont because the sun is the creator and man invented god
i have a god that you know wont listen but you can see.
all of nature is one happy thought direct positive energy.
i have no need for god so i cant tell you to do something i have no use in doing

The sun is no creator of life, sustainer of life prehaps but no creator.

Draka

Wonder Woman
stonestew said:
I believe the clouds of gas are nebulae Draka. Your argument backs up Ker Kripter theory that the stars recycle themselves. You say that this cloud makes the sun and planets with gravity. Is this not a solar system just made from a dead sun or stars?
not really...a nebula becomes a protostar...which becomes a main-sequence star...which either stays a main sequence star or grows to a red giant or red supergiant. A main sequence star will burn down to a white dwarf star...a red giant becomes a planetary nebula and then a white dwarf, and a red supergiant has a supernova explosion and that results in either a neutron star or a black hole. None of these outcomes can support a solar system as science knows. Therefore a solar system is not reborn out of a "dead star".

capthowdy said:
you make a valid point, but that still doesn't explain our development, our minds and other such things.....we are more complicated than the physical vehicles we occupy.
Have you thought that maybe we THINK we are more complicated than our physical existance, because our excessively high intelligence has enabled us to create a model of the world in our mind. Which makes us believe we are "special" but in fact we are but animals on earth. And the greater truth, whatever it may be, is not made for us to know.

capthowdy said:
would you worship a tree as a god.....or some person you don't even know?
So are you saying we shouldn't worship any kind of god-like icon? I agree with that.

Draka

Wonder Woman
stonestew said:
dead stars create new solar systems:bonk:
Stonestew...read my latest post in this thread. I'm sorry my friend...but what you are saying is not exactly accurate. I understand what you are trying to say, but technically it doesn't happen that way.

capthowdy

Astarot
NothingIsNot said:
Have you thought that maybe we THINK we are more complicated than our physical existance, because our excessively high intelligence has enabled us to create a model of the world in our mind. Which makes us believe we are "special" but in fact we are but animals on earth. And the greater truth, whatever it may be, is not made for us to know.
could be, but that is a what if, however the ability to do such things as create a model of the world in our minds, rationalise and what not is what seperates us from the animals (wildlife) maybe knowing the greater truth is what the purpose of life is.......these are all what ifs.......but anyways we've gotten off topic.

NothingIsNot said:
So are you saying we shouldn't worship any kind of god-like icon? I agree with that.
I worship no one and nothing.