• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

the fear of two faces.god vs SUN

does pah owe me a million dollars

• yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • unsure

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ker krypter

capthowdy said:
so we agree then, just in a strange sort of way......and I believe the term you were looking for was red dwarf, but no matter.
we agree. the red giant will get big enough to reach earth then implode and become a white dwarf, turn into a black hole and suck up everything around.

capthowdy

Astarot
ker krypter said:
we agree. the red giant will get big enough to reach earth then implode and become a white dwarf, turn into a black hole and suck up everything around.

Actually, black holes are the product of supernovas produced by stars 10 to 15 times larger than the sun,so no the end of the sun will not result in a black hole, and you never did answer the question of the sun destroying the energy that makes up our souls.

ker krypter

capthowdy said:
Actually, black holes are the product of supernovas produced by stars 10 to 15 times larger than the sun,so no the end of the sun will not result in a black hole, and you never did answer the question of the sun destroying the energy that makes up our souls.
the red giant will supernova and become black holes, while smaller mass stars become white dwarfs.i believe i stated that nothing kills pure energy.

capthowdy

Astarot
ker krypter said:
the red giant will supernova and become black holes, while smaller mass stars become white dwarfs.i believe i stated that nothing kills pure energy.
so if nothing destroys pure energy including stars then how can the sun be a god?....and according to actual astronomers...(with phd's) the sun will not supernova resulting in a black hole, as I stated before only stars 10 to 15 times the the size of the sun will produce supernovas.

Malus 12:9

Temporarily Deactive.
ker krypter said:
I may go off topic a little seeing as it has already? Ok. After that statement KK, what are your opinions on a solar eclipse?

(Well it was slightly relevant to what he said, lol)

Temporarily Deactive.
But anyways, Ker man, you may have a hard time teaching Christians your theories.

Genesis 1.16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

I'll give you 5 bucks for trying

ker krypter

capthowdy said:
so if nothing destroys pure energy including stars then how can the sun be a god?....and according to actual astronomers...(with phd's) the sun will not supernova resulting in a black hole, as I stated before only stars 10 to 15 times the the size of the sun will produce supernovas.
:banghead3

why do you consider god must kill all. its a creator. pure energy is not a living organism .how do you kill it .i dont want you to presume i know it all. perhaps are energy is free to roam the universe but it is something i believe true.
i'm sorry for the mistake ,you are right. the stars with larger masses supernova and create black holes.

ker krypter

Renaldo said:
I may go off topic a little seeing as it has already? Ok. After that statement KK, what are your opinions on a solar eclipse?

(Well it was slightly relevant to what he said, lol)
not sure what your asking me here. twin stars?

capthowdy

Astarot
ker krypter said:
:banghead3

why do you consider god must kill all. its a creator. pure energy is not a living organism .how do you kill it .i dont want you to presume i know it all. perhaps are energy is free to roam the universe but it is something i believe true.
i'm sorry for the mistake ,you are right. the stars with larger masses supernova and create black holes.

first of all I don't believe in a "god" but if I was to imagine such an all powerful being I would think it to be more capable than the sun....(which can not with a straight face be claimed as a god) That was my argument.

Temporarily Deactive.
ker krypter said:
not sure what your asking me here. twin stars?
[size=-1]When an astronomical body such as a planet, or satellite is between a source of light (e.g. the Sun) and another body.(e.g. the Moon)
[/size]

ker krypter

capthowdy said:
first of all I don't believe in a "god" but if I was to imagine such an all powerful being I would think it to be more capable than the sun....(which can not with a straight face be claimed as a god) That was my argument.
the christian god is the all powerful man/god. to say the sun is a substandard excuse for god i think is sad.

ker krypter

Renaldo said:
[size=-1]When an astronomical body such as a planet, or satellite is between a source of light (e.g. the Sun) and another body.(e.g. the Moon)
[/size]
sorry renaldo ask a wiccan for specifics