• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Failure that is Antifa. (the Totally not Nazi, Nazi's)

Laika

Premium Member
aside from the deaths of far more people due to it. starvation and famine due to having everything run by the state, they always lead to a stricter authoritarian regime than even Fascism with far fewer benefits. the system itself just does not work. humans strive off hierarchy. the ability to rise above each other. forcibly equaling everyone harms everyone

to go into even more detail. it halts progress. if you place a state-run institute under communism to come up with something they will always lose to free enterprise and capitalism. there is less innovation because it's easier to get 10 smart dudes to work separately and perfect something than 10 smart dudes to work on the same project and get something mediocre. sort of that too many cooks in the kitchen type thing.
the restriction of creativity due to the sheer weight of propaganda by the state and control of free expression.
forced collectivism which just does not work. at least if the state collects the food and distributes it.
and many more issues. its just a poor system. works well for ants though. and will probably work when 99% of everything is automated and no one works but till then its best to stick with more reasonable human systems.

in comparison while having similar issues on Liberty as Communism. Fascism *remove Nazism* could work. does that mean its better than our current system? no capitalism reigns supreme. however government wise... eh.

fair enough. I was just curious to understand where you are coming from on that. :)

Father

Devourer of Truth
Like recognizing Islamic terrorists?
ah, that burn was amazing.
8591584157161d0a007c8165676e35f1.gif

Kapalika

Premium Member
I sure as hell have not seen mention of them since a few years ago. the Nazi's existed since the 1940s but the neo-nazis were spawned greatly in the 90s more than anything. though good to see they have always been terrorists. for a second I thought they were like BLM which started out good and spiraled down into pure violence and supremacy for more branches to the point where their name is a joke.

Neo nazis are acting like real nazis by using a lot of the same tactics they did in their rise to power. Particularly with goading idiots into feeling sorry for them when they get punched and using a few isolated incidents to make themselves out to be the victim while making up a bunch of lies about their scapegoats.

All this bull**** you're pushing? It's exactly what neo-nazis want. We know this because they've said as much. You are part of the problem. They want you to blame every serious movement standing in their way truth or not (most of the time the latter), so that they can gain more power.

Maybe we need to get all these people *****ing about scuffles blown way out of proportion to go see how horrible the Nazi death camps were, then try to compare them. Give me a ****ing break.

Father

Devourer of Truth
Neo nazis are acting like real nazis by using a lot of the same tactics they did in their rise to power. Particularly with goading idiots into feeling sorry for them when they get punched and using a few isolated incidents to make themselves out to be the victim while making up a bunch of lies about their scapegoats.

All this bull**** you're pushing? It's exactly what neo-nazis want. We know this because they've said as much. You are part of the problem. They want you to blame every serious movement standing in their way truth or not (most of the time the latter), so that they can gain more power.
252c418c02365430fda50dae223fb2ee.jpg

no, they rose to power through economic crisis along with a horrid treaty costing 99% of revenue to leave the country. they than once establishing a political party killed off any opposition and strong-arming their way into power. they did it with blackmail. violence. and the pushing of Propaganda. they even had cool uniforms with a memorable symbol. a lot like the SJW's are doing. they even have their own brown shirts called Antifa. they pay off mayors and those in power as to have the police ordered to stand down allowing them to fight to the point where the authorities have to step in thereby shutting down the opposition. they get proper media coverage and hide under the umbrella of "anti-racism and anti-fascism" just like the Nazis hid under their umbrella. though they already hold quite a lot of power and it can be said that they are infiltrating the Democratic party more and more.

luckily they are disorganized and made up of liberal arts majors who could not hold a firearm properly let alone use any percentage of brain power to formulate anything other than harassing civilians in a mob. most rallies Antifa assaults have few Nazi's. 10% at most. most the time its just a gathering of many groups on the right. and has an anti-establishment aura.

if you actually knew anything about the Nazis you would see the parallels between it and Antifa are quite similar. though they hold more similarities with the Communists who took power in the same fashion. I've seen the actual Alt-Right Nationalist meetings. they are far more calculating and cunning. if Antifa was actually going after them than any idiot with a swastika than you would have some ground. sadly your side's army seems to be run by idiots who have zero tactfulness or charisma.

Last edited:

Father

Devourer of Truth
Maybe we need to get all these people *****ing about scuffles blown way out of proportion to go see how horrible the Nazi death camps were, then try to compare them. Give me a ****ing break.

skuffles blown way out of proportion" how about I light your car on fire. that's what they end up doing. hardly call it fighting the Nazis when you burn our own cities down and beat up civilians
you want to fight Nazis fine but don't be beating up random civilians who happen to have an opinion a bit to the right that you call them "Nazi" unless they are sieg heiling and wearing a swastika don't fight.
do you know the definition of a Liberal? Kapalika? a political or social philosophy advocating the freedom of the individual, parliamentary systems of government, nonviolent modification of political, social, or economic institutions to assure unrestricted development in all spheres of human endeavor, and governmental guarantees of individual rights and civil liberties.

what you "take issue with" is the foundation of this nation. if I didn't have an issue with the random fighting and violence and silencing of opposition would be authoritarian. also, those Nazi death camps are just as bad as the gulags of communism or the death camps in North Korea. both subscribers to the Communist fantasy. though the North Koreans are Juche now, still same principles. do you really want to throw all power behind those twats just because they are claiming to fight Nazi's? really?

there is a saying "only a man can defeat a monster" that is because if a man becomes a monster to defeat one you still have a monster. only a man a Human. can defeat a monster but only by not giving up their humanity to do so.

in this instance, it's not burning down our freedoms and liberty just to destroy the vague enemy.

Kapalika

Premium Member
Seriously that pic? Grow up.

no, they rose to power through economic crisis along with a

What the hell do you think we are in now? The recession never really ended for giant swaths of America . That's why the class strife got so bad and Trump was able to persuade so much of the working class he was on their side.

horrid treaty costing 99% of revenue to leave the country. they than once establishing a political party killed off any opposition and strong-arming their way into power. they did it with blackmail. violence. and the pushing of Propaganda.

We are in some pretty **** situations politically too. If you were up and up on how Nazis function you would know you are playing right into the propaganda.

they even had cool uniforms with a memorable symbol. a lot like the SJW's are doing.

Now you're just trolling.

they even have their own brown shirts called Antifa. they pay off mayors and those in power as to have the police ordered to stand down allowing them to fight to the point where the authorities have to step in thereby shutting down the opposition.

Is this a joke? Pay off mayors?

What was that again about propaganda?

they get proper media coverage and hide under the umbrella of "anti-racism and anti-fascism" just like the Nazis hid under their umbrella. though they already hold quite a lot of power and it can be said that they are infiltrating the Democratic party more and more.

We are at a point where the ****ing news won't even say that neo-nazis kill people, and instead make the party responsible somehow a vagary.

This idea that ANTIFA is "infiltrating" the Democrats is a hilarious. The Democrats are corporate through and through and *****-foot too much to even consider saying something mean to a bunch of degenerates like neo-nazis.

luckily they are disorganized and made up of liberal arts majors who could not hold a firearm properly let alone use any percentage of brain power to formulate anything other than harassing civilians in a mob.

I can shoot very straight. Do you even ****ing own a gun?

most rallies Antifa assaults have few Nazi's. 10% at most. most the time its just a gathering of many groups on the right. and has an anti-establishment aura.

Oh, my bad, we forgot to mention the KKK and other authoritarian and fascist groups. Otherwise that statement is false.

if you actually knew anything about the Nazis

I know more than you obviously.

you would see the parallels between it and Antifa are quite similar... sadly your side's army seems to be run by idiots who have zero tactfulness or charisma.

My side? Parallels?

if I were you I would be more worried about the Nazi's not running around with swastika's at rally's and more so the ones who work in your business. your restaurants

I'm worried about all Nazis, unlike you.

you see for a long while after the early 2000s we heard nothing about neo-nazis that's because if you let them rally they don't do anything. its when you prod and poke them and give them proper motive to gain more power. (which they are doing) more and more even from the center are flocking towards their side whether it be actually joining or finding sympathies due to the rising alt-left and social justice.

So let me get this straight, you actually think people pushing for others to be less of jerks somehow makes Nazis? Man you drank the cool-aid.

I say you as il probably be in Japan or Russia in a few years before everything goes south so il be fine.

Right, because Putin isn't an authoritarian KGB style leader? The guy is literally a soviet era type. God the irony. As far as Japan just because you like anime doesn't mean you'd actually like living there.

skuffles blown way out of proportion"

Again, propaganda.

Relevance?

what you "take issue with" is the foundation of this nation.

if I didn't have an issue with the random fighting and violence and silencing of opposition would be authoritarian. also, those Nazi death camps are just as bad as the gulags of communism or the death camps in North Korea. both subscribers to the Communist fantasy. though the North Koreans are Juche now, still same principles. do you really want to throw all power behind those twats just because they are claiming to fight Nazi's? really?

The efficiency and intentional deaths of the Nazis were far more brutal than the indirect deaths, mostly due to mismanagement, caused by soviet era communist regimes.

ANTIFA isn't trying to take over any government or establish any kind of social order. It's a loose collection of people wanting to stop crap like the rise of the Nazi party from ever happening again.

Their methods can be misguided at times but that doesn't mean that they are terrorists and least of all anything like Nazis.

Father

Devourer of Truth
Their methods can be misguided at times but that doesn't mean that they are terrorists and least of all anything like Nazis.
So not all Antifa and Antifa did nothing wrong? im putting that on a shirt "Antifa did nothing wrong. all of that arson and destruction of property and people didn't happen"
7820959949d54929b10ba46c5caf5e0d.gif

Father

Devourer of Truth

I'm worried about all Nazis, unlike you.

This may sound strange to you. but... an opinion left of Charles Marx does not make one a Nazi. having an issue with immigration and in turn the left. does not make one a Nazi. even being a complete white supremacist. does not make one a Nazi. what makes one a Nazi is the full subscribing of the Nazi rhetoric. actual nazi rhetoric. unless they are hailing Hitler and preaching Mein Kampf than they are not a Nazi. even if they use the bloody swastika. some use it for Lols. others are just morons who don't understand what exactly they are representing. there are many stupid kids in their 20s who fully subscribe to communism only to grow up later. does it mean we should execute them in the streets for having the wrong ideas? no. its a matter of education and the deconstruction of alternate opinion through Liberal means. of Debate and Discussion. not going out and playing war in the streets like children. Grow Up.

Kapalika

Premium Member
what you "take issue with" is the foundation of this nation.

You are very lucky you are able to say that from the safety of your computer without staring me in the face. You know nothing about me, if you think I "take issue with" the founding of my country, which I assume you mean to be the USA.

Maybe drop the ethocentricness. In other topics you've talked as if only Americans are here.

That said I am a damn proud American and I only do and vote for what I think is best for my country.

in this instance, it's not burning down our freedoms and liberty just to destroy the vague enemy.

Nazis are not loosing any rights just because people protest them or maybe get punched every once in a while. And they are not vague, as you said, they are very cunning and organized.

If you use one more gif or stupid anime picture I'm going to put you on ignore. It isn't cute. EDIT: and it chokes up my internet too.

Last edited:

Father

Devourer of Truth

Right, because Putin isn't an authoritarian KGB style leader? The guy is literally a soviet era type. God the irony. As far as Japan just because you like anime doesn't mean you'd actually like living there.

while Russia is hardly run as a democracy at this point Putin has only been good for the country. I've looked into it. and would not mind visiting or living there. as for Japan while yes their media and literature have always drawn my attention my wish to actually live there is based on a multitude of factors. mainly a different taste in culture, being at the pinacol of technology as all our electronics are made in China/Korea and such that there dirt cheap over there. along with their economy being quite good and they seem to have a strong habit of ignoring western BS and sticking to their culture only selectively letting others into it. a trait i envy deeply.

Kapalika

Premium Member
This may sound strange to you. but... an opinion left of Charles Marx does not make one a Nazi.

Did I ever say I was a communist? Why would I care what some commie said?

not going out and playing war in the streets like children. Grow Up.

What does this mean? Are you claiming I'm a member of ANTIFA?

while Russia is hardly run as a democracy at this point Putin has only been good for the country.

Can you actually respond to a post in all one post, instead of spamming the topic? Also he's done terrible things particularly in relation to LGBT rights which went like 50 years backwards as of late. Also he has literal state media propaganda campaigns and has so much pull and power through election fraud and corruption it isn't even funny. He's an actual authoritarian.

Father

Devourer of Truth
You are very lucky you are able to say that from the safety of your computer without staring me in the face. You know nothing about me, if you think I "take issue with" the founding of my country, which I assume you mean to be the USA.

Maybe drop the ethocentricness. In other topics you've talked as if only Americans are here.

That said I am a damn proud American and I only do and vote for what I think is best for my country.

Nazis are not loosing any rights just because people protest them or maybe get punched every once in a while. And they are not vague, as you said, they are very cunning and organized.

If you use one more gif or stupid anime picture I'm going to put you on ignore. It isn't cute.

oh, a bit salty are we? no, you are hardly doing anything the American way with thinking that beating up random civilians and swastika wearing children is going to solve anything. fighting ideology is not as simple as that. only Light can destroy it. light being discourse and debate like we are having now. simply throwing your opposition into the darkness does little but compress it into a black hole that devours all light until we are all left in total darkness.
attempting to silence opposition is what the Nazi's did. its what the Communists did. its whatever authoritarian wants. regardless if you see something as harmful for your country or not. the wishing of destruction and the supporting of it when it breaks all rights that they have as humans and as Americans. is unamerican. though your lack of understanding is understandable. people these days think soldiers die for a piece of cloth and get triggered when billionaire hypocrites take a knee. soldiers we send don't die for a stupid flag. they die for rights and liberty to even call it a stupid flag.

it's the defense of rights for anyone to have a hammer and sickle a swastika or a cross. for any religion or ideology so long as it does no physical harm or action against the rights of others. meaning if someone wants to be a Nazi so long as they don't harm anyone they can do so. though it appears that meaning is lost on most people. I blame the loss of our culture due to too much mixing. though again. not really my problem. my faith in my homeland died awhile ago. I simply keep tabs now for entertainment and the betterment of my Knowledge. though once preparations are complete and I do leave it I shall renounce all citizenship and cut ties with it, as this land is damned and unsavable.
however, aside from that. I shall leave you with some words of wisdom
bf04ddf5adfd5fc37c410ab5c638bde0.jpg

Kapalika

Premium Member
oh, a bit salty are we? no, you are hardly doing anything the American way with thinking that beating up random civilians and swastika wearing children is going to solve anything.

I'm not a member of ANTIFA and you didn't correct yourself for calling me a communist. Are ya' just not bothering to read anything? Or are you just that far gone with right-wing nonsense as to think that liberals are communists and antifa or something?

I shall leave you with some words of wisdom

All your damn gifs choke up my internet. And if you are saying I'm hateful look in the mirror. Unless you mean anime, and of course I hate anime and weebos are annoying. But really it's more so annoying when it isn't a gif choking up my internet. Either way on the ignore list you go.

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
as far as I am concerned then you have no right to yours as it threatens. Liberty. see this gets us nowhere.

Nazi beliefs and opinions threaten just about everyone else in society yet here you are defending their right to have them while simultaneously telling an anti-fascist the fact your not putting up with said threatening opinions means they shouldn't have right to their opinions.

though ironic your quote is "peace is the answer" while promoting terrorism violence and violent Fascist Militia because whether they call themselves Antifa or not they act like the Brownshirts of the Nazis back in 1930s Germany.

So 'fascism' is only bad when applied against actual fascists? Roger, roger.

If you use one more gif or stupid anime picture I'm going to put you on ignore. It isn't cute. EDIT: and it chokes up my internet too.

Unfortunately it's in his signature.

while Russia is hardly run as a democracy at this point Putin has only been good for the country. I've looked into it. and would not mind visiting or living there.

Tell that to the atheists and LGBT who live there, or basically anyone who doesn't toe the party line of 'Putin is awesome, worship the god of Abraham'. The Russians are throwing gay people in jail for simply letting the world know they exist, and Putin's pet Islamist, Ramzan Kadyrov is turning Chechnya into a mini Nazi Germany with all the concentration camps he's set up for gay people. Funny how none of this tyranny seems to bother you but the thought of those skinheads in America being attacked because they want to kill other people is such a ****ing tragedy.

im against the unlaw violence on anyone. I am against the destruction of property, the assaulting of Police and the assaulting civilians. I am against the silencing of opposing opinion no matter how much it hurts one Fee'Fees.

This isn't about anyone's feelings getting hurt - it's about so much more than that. It's about making sure that a bunch of mental defectives who plan to kill or enslave pretty much anybody else should they get into power never feel safe. Because why should they? They're a blight on humanity; they and their sick ideologies. Fascism, Nazism, white supremacism; we'd all be better off if the people espousing these ideologies were dead.

Have you never heard the phrase 'ounce of prevention, pound of cure'? Since you've obviously not learned this lesson from history, it's worth pointing out that if you wait until Nazis and other far-right groups start stripping peoples' rights away, throwing people into death camps and carrying out mass disappearances of 'undesirables' that generally means they've got into power and it's far too late to stop them.

I am against the destruction of Liberty and Order. namely, because they won't win. they will simply give actual Fascists more right and power to in turn strike back. thereby leading to the destruction of society

This is undiluted far-right propaganda and you've swallowed it whole. Stopping fascism won't destroy society and it won't give fascists more right and power to strike back because they have no right to to begin with, and because by killing or at the very least incapacitating fascists you're actually weakening their power. It might make them more determined or set in their beliefs but let's be honest, it's nigh impossible to reason people out of beliefs they weren't reasoned into in the first place - not if they've convinced themselves that they're right and everybody beneath is a filthy 'multiculti' or a 'cuckold' or whatever stupid buzzword the far-right use nowadays.

he looks too cool to be on their side. he's probably in the tea party or something XD

I thought I sensed it getting 3000% more edgy in here.

Last edited:

tytlyf

Not Religious
Hahaha, it's almost like a GOP media propaganda piece. Most people in the world are anti-fascists. And no one likes nazi's.

Right wing extremists are much more a threat. According to the FBI.

We've seen 2 protests so far in Charlottesville and Gainesville where the only people trying to kill someone are the white nationalist nazi sympathizers. I'll expect your 'hit piece' on them next.