• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Failure that is Antifa. (the Totally not Nazi, Nazi's)

Father

Devourer of Truth
Antifa. short for Anti-Fascist is a somewhat new age group (atleast have not been majorly active since a few years ago) of activists and protesters who are tasked with the destruction of anything they deem as Racist. Fascist. or really any who disagree with the SJW narrative
they are most commonly known for their attire being Black-clad and ISIS like. they normally carry batons. pepper spray. makeshift tear gas. and smoke grenades... there a more violent more stupid Anonymous basically.

ebt-0903-antifa-701.jpg

their membership mainly being Alt-Left college graduates or those still in college. mainly those in gender studies and other "courses"
while they have protested actual Nazi-Rallies most the time they protest large rallies that are majority not nazi. an example being free speech rallies. speakers at colleges like Berkley. really any who stand against their narrative.
examples being...
See if they were assaulting guys in full SS uniform or wielding Nazi symbols you could be a bit less sympathetic but 99% of the time it's those they consider "Nazi's" being anyone right of Charles Marx or republican.

their Objectives are normally met quite easy. their formula is. go to a controversial rally. start violence, beat people up to the point where the ordered off officers actually have to take action and then get said rallies shut down. it works due to the Establishment backing them quite a bit. there is never any coverage of their terrorist activities of burning down property wrecking cars and injuring civilians. rally attendees. they actually rarely ever get actual Neo-Nazi's
Normally don't like Tucker. like his Tucker's face though. but when the loaf has a point the loaf has a point. also look at this giraffe I think Antifa is actually rise of the planet of the girafees more than anything.

In all seriousness. Antifa is to Neo-Nazism what Communism is to Nazism. if you go far enough left you end up right. and with their track record, they are not even good at combating actual Neo-Nazis. just wrecking property harming random people and getting owned when they wind up annoying the wrong group of people. sometimes that group being the actual Police.

I Officially and Fully condone any Member or supporter of such a Fabulously Horrid group like I would condemn the Brownshirts or ISIS. the fact people see the best way to handle an alternative opinion is to shove your own crappy opinion down their throats through violence shows the stupidity of the average American and Westerner.
Until the Neo-Nazi's start acting like the actual Nazi's and claim actual power through violent means. until than. beating them stabbing or killing or doing any violence against them unless they do actual violence personally to you first. is just purely unethical and wrong.

Berkeley-March-4-Trump-655x437.jpg

I mean look at these people. do they seem like Nazi's? even if they were I don't think anyone unless they themselves are active in violence should be assaulted like this for expressing an opinion no matter how unpopular.
you don't fight Neo-Nazis by killing them or throwing them into the darkness. that simply gives such groups more power and a point. you destroy difference in opinion through debate, discourse, and proper means. Sunlight is the best disinfectant. and what a Republic and Democracy are founded upon.
and the oppression of altering opinion through political blackmail and violence is what the Nazis themselves did. by definition of Fascism which group seems more Fascist? the ones in clad black uniform with official weapons (Antifa produces actual knives and weapons with their logo) or the small 5-10% of people at a larger protest who may happen to un-ironically wear a swastika?
if your answer was the Latter congratulations you're a Moron.
I Condemn any who support such a movement even if it's against the Spawn of Hitler himself. if we are going to stoop as low as they were then I don't see why the Nazis are even a problem. between Neo-Communism which is a huge supporter of Antifa and many of their members are, vs a small group of Neo-Nazi's who seem to be just as stupid but at least not violent 90% of the time, and rarely start violence at these rallies nor do I not hear any mention of them pulling stunts like Antifa at leftist rallies. I think il take the Neo-Nazis, to be honest. and that hurts to say seeing as how I had family who died fighting the actual Nazi's. but it sure as hell better to take the stupid over the actively violent stupid.
I mean God save us we have to contend once again with two stupid political ideologies that are both Cancer incarnate.
Anyhow thanks for reading through this little rant.

General-Patton-Slaps-Soldier.jpg

Here is General Patton slapping a soldier. have a nice day ^-^

Last edited:

Father

Devourer of Truth
I may personally be a pacifist, but I greatly respect Antifa.
for beating up people who 99% of the time are not Nazi's or even Violent? the destruction of civilian property and silencing of events and rallies that are not even majorly Nazi?

though that quote of "Europe is becoming what America should be" should make me not even surprised.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
a somewhat new age group of activists
Taken from that, I'm going to dismiss the rest of what you said because they aren't a "new age" group, and they've actually been around a few decades before the whole "new age" trend even began, and guess what? They've always been a militant group (or actually, rather, groups, as there is no central "antifa" organization and it is an international ideology), for the almost entire century of their existence. They're aren't all violent, and they do some community work and organization, but they have a long history of fighting fascists and dictators (such as Mussolini and Hitler).

Last edited:

Father

Devourer of Truth
Taken from that, I'm going to dismiss the rest of what you said because they aren't a "new age" group, and they've actually been around a few decades before the whole "new age" trend even began, and guess what? They've always been a militant group, for the almost entire century of their existence.
I sure as hell have not seen mention of them since a few years ago. the Nazi's existed since the 1940s but the neo-nazis were spawned greatly in the 90s more than anything. though good to see they have always been terrorists. for a second I thought they were like BLM which started out good and spiraled down into pure violence and supremacy for more branches to the point where their name is a joke.

Father

Devourer of Truth
That doesn't mean they didn't exist. It just means you didn't hear of them until the news caught onto their existence.
granted. though I don't really care what ring of Hell-spawned them or when. i just want to send them back

Father

Devourer of Truth
Its not surprising that fascists are totally against them!!
im against the unlaw violence on anyone. I am against the destruction of property, the assaulting of Police and the assaulting civilians. I am against the silencing of opposing opinion no matter how much it hurts one Fee'Fees. I am against the destruction of Liberty and Order. namely, because they won't win. they will simply give actual Fascists more right and power to in turn strike back. thereby leading to the destruction of society

Father

Devourer of Truth
If Hitler was alive today, I'd have no issue silencing him.

As far as I am concerned, certain opinions from neo-nazis don't deserve to be heard.
as far as I am concerned then you have no right to yours as it threatens. Liberty. see this gets us nowhere.
if we all start trying to silence each other because we dislike ones opinion than no one speaks except he who has the biggest stick. and that sure as hell ain't Antifa as they have a snowflakes chance in hell of actually winning.
how do I know that? I've listened to some of the actual alt-right speakers. they are cunning. they are calculating. they are far more organized than I ever thought. the actual ones that is not the people that Antifa beats up.
furthermore, there has been little mention of neo nazi's since Antifa started poking them. I heard nothing during the Obama campaign that's because if you let them do their rally they go away. when you poke them. they act like hornets defending their nest. it's just stupid.

if you want to shove your hand looking for honey in the Hornets' nest be my guest. but when you get stung to high heaven il be there to point and laugh.

I personally see nothing to gain out of all of this. other than it makes good entertainment seeing western isis vs the few remnants of a dead party along with the whole host of other people who get beat up in the cross-fire because the idiots on the left team cant tell the difference between a actual Nazi and a civilian

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
no we have no trouble recognizing nazis when we see them!!

I sure as hell have not seen mention of them since a few years ago. the Nazi's existed since the 1940s but the neo-nazis were spawned greatly in the 90s more than anything.

The original Anti-Fascist Action groups were mostly communists involved in street violence with actual Fascists in pre-WW2 Europe. On the downside they were generally pro-Soviet.

There was a 'revival' in 1980s Europe because Neo-Nazi/skinhead gangs were attacking ethnic minorities in the streets and gangs formed to oppose them from minority communities, the left wing punk/ska/skinhead scene with support from traditional aspect of the hard left. These groups had a significant deterrent effect on the Neo-Nazi gangs and their presence declined in many places.

Presumably they started in America some time in the 80s after the European revival.

Last edited:

Father

Devourer of Truth
yeah, seem to do. see unless they are wearing a swastika. you cant really know if they are nazi's. unless the rally specifically says Nazi. then you cant know either.
most of those Antifa have beat up were right-leaning but not that right.
hardly worthy of the title Nazi.

Father

Devourer of Truth
though ironic your quote is "peace is the answer" while promoting terrorism violence and violent Fascist Militia because whether they call themselves Antifa or not they act like the Brownshirts of the Nazis back in 1930s Germany.
that word. peace I don't think it means what you think it means,
you are hardly Taoist. or even Buddhist if you think violence is the way for those of a different opinion. because that's all it is. opinion. both sides are wrong. but they have the right to be wrong until it harms or affects others in a destructive manner. than I have the right to shove my boot of the behinds of both sides and throw them in timeout like they are children. because that's what both sides are. children. both think the world owes them something and that their cause is righteous and any who oppose it unholy. one just happens to be actively acting on it, which is why i wrote this

Father

Devourer of Truth
The original Anti-Fascist Action groups were mostly communists involved in street violence with actual Fascists in pre-WW2 Europe. On the downside they were generally pro-Soviet.

There was a 'revival' in 1980s Europe because Neo-Nazi/skinhead gangs were attacking ethnic minorities in the streets and gangs formed to oppose them from minority communities, the left wing punk/ska/skinhead with support from traditional aspect of the hard left. These groups had a significant deterrent effect on the Neo-Nazi gangs and their presence declined in many places.

Presumably they started in America some time in the 80s after the European revival.

funny how they are still quite communistic if you did a poll of Antifa political ideology it would be Communism

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
funny how they are still quite communistic if you did a poll of Antifa political ideology it would be Communism
I'm in Portland, the most cited riot was here. I was part of the peaceful protestors (both the anti-Trump and the women's walk). The thing the rioters were wearing were anarchist symbols. Anarchism, even anarcho communism, is about as far away from Marxist-Lennist as we are from anarchism as a democratic republic.

Father

Devourer of Truth
granted, one requires full authoritarianism the other is pretty much just communism without structure. but the communism base ideals of screw everyone equally is still highly there. along with the anti-fascism or anything right

Laika

Premium Member
I think il take the Neo-Nazis, to be honest. and that hurts to say seeing as how I had family who died fighting the actual Nazi's. but it sure as hell better to take the stupid over the actively violent stupid.

Can you expand that a bit? What is about Communists that makes them worse than Nazis (or Neo-Nazis)?

Father

Devourer of Truth
Can you expand that a bit? What is about Communists that makes them worse than Nazis (or Neo-Nazis)?
aside from the deaths of far more people due to it. starvation and famine due to having everything run by the state, they always lead to a stricter authoritarian regime than even Fascism with far fewer benefits. the system itself just does not work. humans strive off hierarchy. the ability to rise above each other. forcibly equaling everyone harms everyone

to go into even more detail. it halts progress. if you place a state-run institute under communism to come up with something they will always lose to free enterprise and capitalism. there is less innovation because it's easier to get 10 smart dudes to work separately and perfect something than 10 smart dudes to work on the same project and get something mediocre. sort of that too many cooks in the kitchen type thing.
the restriction of creativity due to the sheer weight of propaganda by the state and control of free expression.
forced collectivism which just does not work. at least if the state collects the food and distributes it.
and many more issues. its just a poor system. works well for ants though. and will probably work when 99% of everything is automated and no one works but till then its best to stick with more reasonable human systems.

in comparison while having similar issues on Liberty as Communism. Fascism *remove Nazism* could work. does that mean its better than our current system? no capitalism reigns supreme. however government wise... eh.