• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Failure that is Antifa. (the Totally not Nazi, Nazi's)

Father

Devourer of Truth
So long as such an ideology exists, in whatever form, it can still be dangerous.
so can Christianity. it killed more than the nazi's many of the Nazis were Catholic. most ideas can become dangerous that does not mean run around and off anyone who holds them. it means take them apart through proper means taking away what power they have and leg they stand on

Father

Devourer of Truth
So long as such an ideology exists, in whatever form, it can still be dangerous.
if you mock and make a fool of their ideals. which can be done. it destroys them much more than trying to silence them. let them speak. and in turn you speak just as much only you speak reason and facts. and they will eventually fall back into obscurity like they did years ago

Father

Devourer of Truth

though let's give an example. I see all the Abrahamic faiths as a dangerous ideology they in combination have claimed more blood than any religion. they still have radicals and they stiffen the march of progress. should I execute all those holding such faith? if your answer is no yet your answer was yes to the Nazis congratulations you're a Hypocrite.

the way such ideals are destroyed is through REFORMATION. Truth and Light always prevails it may take longer but only it destroys the darkness.
killing them won't do. it just gives them a point. just like how drone striking the middle east creates more anti-American sentiment.
only by fighting the ideology itself by dismantling it through the proper means can one hope to destroy or truly wound it

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
it didn't destroy it.
I said it destroyed the Third Reich as the ruling/dominate ideology. Obviously it didn't destroy Nazism.
its just a disorganized group of followers.
That doesn't mean we shouldn't take an active role such idiocy in its place. It should be challenged, questioned, and fall under heavily and extreme scrutiny anywhere it goes.
so you see how having one group like them trying to fight another group like the neo-nazis how this gets us nowhere right?
You're naive if you believe that, because it is getting us somewhere. We are putting so much attention on adults who wear their bed sheets and pillow cases and a loosely defined and non-organized groups that it's dividing even where there is unity.

Father

Devourer of Truth
I said it destroyed the Third Reich as the ruling/dominate ideology. Obviously it didn't destroy Nazism.

That doesn't mean we shouldn't take an active role such idiocy in its place. It should be challenged, questioned, and fall under heavily and extreme scrutiny anywhere it goes.

You're naive if you believe that, because it is getting us somewhere. We are putting so much attention on adults who wear their bed sheets and pillow cases and a loosely defined and non-organized groups that it's dividing even where there is unity.

and your uneducated on how these things work. you don't destroy idea's simply by executing its holders. there are 1000s of movies and historical examples of how that does not work.
I am not saying don't try and destroy the Neo-Nazis or bedsheet ghosts I am saying don't break the law or trample on the constitution to do so. otherwise, they just win as that is what they would do to destroy you. take the high ground. do things the proper way even if it's slow and takes longer.
also, no the nation is divided but not about that. but actual issues most don't have the time to spend screwing around like Antifa. most people work. and have to deal with real problems that do divide because one side does not work and is full of self-entitled twats who think their liberal arts degree means anything while the other might as well be a slave class forced to support those twats. there are actual issues. I just happen to be one of the privileged twats who has time to point out stupidity.

you dislike the Nazis. I dislike the Nazis. however one of us has to be the mature one here and comprehend why trying to kill them by force does nothing but break law's and give them proper motive to attack back.
hard to find a vendetta when you mock and dismantle a group through the proper means. as what can they get mad about? logic and jokes? again if you and everyone else actually watched that video I posted the power of nonsense what I am talking about would make a lot more sense. about how something as simple as humor can destroy such ideals. making fun of it. is the best possible way of taking their power

Father

Devourer of Truth
You want to say I'm uneducated, but you say we need to run the economy like a limitless video game economy? You're not even getting what I'm saying when the "Third Reich was destroyed as the ruling ideology."
no, my point was we should run it with some control on it so inflation cant just keeps going up. how in a Video game's economy. there is no inflation as the money holds a constant value. inflation is caused by both by companies passing the debt onto the consumer. an example if the minimum wage is raised they simply charge more therefor nothing really changes. and the endless printing of money. though nice bringing up something said from weeks ago. you must be a wonderful girlfriend.

yes, the Third Reich was destroyed by a ruling ideology. not so much the economic system that actually worked. it was due to their power hungry nature and the killing of their own people they could have used. their ideology, however, is quite different than what Neo-Nazis buy into. most Neo-nazis are just reskinned KKK members

Underhill

data? thousands of videos not one actually wearing a swastika or being obviously nazi. I can link all of them if you want. its safe to say it IS 99% unless you can find me them actually hitting an actual Nazi. most the time its just people at rallies. rallies that are not nazi but may hold some nazis but they don't exactly dress in SS

So your answer is none. I don't doubt they have gone after people other than Nazi's. For example Clan members... And not all Nazi's wear swastikas and combat boots. The Charlottesville Rally was full of people who wouldn't look out of place at any Wal Mart, marching right next to the guys holding nazi and clan banners.

I don't even doubt that some people get caught up in the violence that probably shouldn't. But 99% is just a stupid number you made up. You need to do better if you expect anyone to take you seriously.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
and yet in action. Antifa and in turn the Alt-Left is more fascist in action than ideology
That's not true. White Nationalists have done things just as bad if not worse than antifa has. Both groups have a history of using violence to deter speech and intimidation to scare.

QuestioningMind

while Russia is hardly run as a democracy at this point Putin has only been good for the country. I've looked into it. and would not mind visiting or living there. as for Japan while yes their media and literature have always drawn my attention my wish to actually live there is based on a multitude of factors. mainly a different taste in culture, being at the pinacol of technology as all our electronics are made in China/Korea and such that there dirt cheap over there. along with their economy being quite good and they seem to have a strong habit of ignoring western BS and sticking to their culture only selectively letting others into it. a trait i envy deeply.

Putin has only been good for the country

Thanks for clarifying that you think having a murdering dictator in charge is GOOD for a nation. That line alone completely ruined what little credibility you may have had.