• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Divine force of Electromagnetism

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I know enough that an electrical magnetic universe is not in any way an established and validated scientific theory.

Apparently it it too abstract for you to combine and connect the religious Light of Creation to the modern term of Light as in electromagnetic frequensies.

Light is Light, no matter if you take it religious or scientific, but I guess you never read the links and watched the video before you became emotional religious in you mind and your posted abstract comment :)

The Electric Universe Theory

Its also is note worthy there is no such 'abstract' on the subject found anywhere in science journals such as Nature or Scientific American or at any university of note.

Its pseudoscience with a religious bent at best.

Much like Dr Quantum and the double slit experiment in its portrayal.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Right - although I personally would avoid the personal term of a monotheistic "G-d" and instead use the general term of "creative powers of E&M".
Native wrote, " instead use the general term of "creative powers of E&M" "

I appreciate one's response but, why not name it G-d when He has Conversed and told His name (Allah), please?
Right, please?

Regards

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Consciousness is not science.

Self a life is a presence in a conscious aware body type.

Human claim I am the highest as I qualify my information to be correct about all discussions.

Even God.

Yet information stated you only own self presence and nothing of what you discuss.

Light consciousness says is gas light as energy by gas burning.

We know we use burning gas as a heat source.

However if we interacted with it we would get burnt. The natural observed self status consciously staying my words do not own the powers of my subject.

Reasoning a life less of the son lesson.

Taught to human consciousness by our brother who contradicts living presence.

Consciousness what it means rationally.

No human. No human consciousness.

Argument a scientific spirit status about recording image and sound. Both states own human pre existing and presence after death.

The conditions in natural that own why recording records rationally exists before consciousness human expressed does.

Humans placate a mentality of irrational beliefs as the mind psyche is communicated to before our owned life. Allows the human to quote pre existing forces as if somehow they owned....caused....created....control what they discuss.

Yet they don't. They are not any creator being by status conscious human expressions in a human owned reality.

Consciousness is awareness. Yet awareness can form fake idealism in human expression.

Native

Free Natural Philosopher & Comparative Mythologist
It isn't just the rotation that leads us to the conclusion that neutron stars are made of neutrons. It is their small size and large mass, which means they have to have very high density. The only way to achieve that density is with nuclear materials.
IMO "Standard Cosmology" confuse the strong electromagnetic (nuclear) force for "mass and density".
Except that those facts, like actually seeing supernovas that leave neutron stars (M1 is the classic example).
Even the "Standard Cosmology" "Supernova" idea is a confusion as some of these "explodes several times" - where in fact they simply make ordinary and frequently EM disharges, much like what we observe in our Sun.

Native

I know enough that an electrical magnetic universe is not in any way an established and validated scientific theory.
The Electric Universe Theory

Its also is note worthy there is no such 'abstract' on the subject found anywhere in science journals such as Nature or Scientific American or at any university of note.

Its pseudoscience with a religious bent at best.

Much like Dr Quantum and the double slit experiment in its portrayal.
You have of course your free will to ignore everything what you dislike and to believe in everything what other ignorants tells you :)

Twilight Hue

You have of course your free will to ignore everything what you dislike and to believe in everything what other ignorants tells you :)
If course. But I'm not ignorant that its not a real abstract.

Why don't you just call it for what it is? An idea with a theological viewpoint. There's no shame in it.

Better than trying hard to decieve others that its somehow validated as being scientific.

Native

God is Light - and Light is Electromagnetism :)
Why don't you just call it for what it is? An idea with a theological viewpoint. There's no shame in it.
No, the real shame is that you´re taking my main sentense and forget to make the logical LIGHT pondering connections - and jump over wathcing the electromagnetic content in the linked video - and then states it all to be religious.

With other words: Your religious bias gets the better of you and you missed the very points per ignorance.

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

No, the real shame is that you´re taking my main sentense and forget to make the logical LIGHT pondering connections - and jump over wathcing the electromagnetic content in the linked video - and then states it all to be religious.

With other words: Your regious bias gets the better of you and you missed the very points per ignorance.
There isn't anybody with a fair knowledge of science, particularly physics, that would support the idea aside from trying to explain what's wrong with it.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Right - although I personally would avoid the personal term of a monotheistic "G-d" and instead use the general term of "creative powers of E&M".
Further to my post #13 I give more verses of Quran on "light":

[2:258] اَللّٰہُ وَلِیُّ الَّذِیۡنَ اٰمَنُوۡا ۙ یُخۡرِجُہُمۡ مِّنَ الظُّلُمٰتِ اِلَی النُّوۡرِ۬ؕ وَ الَّذِیۡنَ کَفَرُوۡۤا اَوۡلِیٰٓـُٔہُمُ الطَّاغُوۡتُ ۙ یُخۡرِجُوۡنَہُمۡ مِّنَ النُّوۡرِ اِلَی الظُّلُمٰتِ ؕ اُولٰٓئِکَ اَصۡحٰبُ النَّارِ ۚ ہُمۡ فِیۡہَا خٰلِدُوۡنَ ﴿۲۵۸﴾٪
Allah is the friend of those who believe: He brings them out of every kind of darkness into light. And those who disbelieve, their friends are the transgressors who bring them out of light into every kind of darkness. These are the inmates of the Fire; therein shall they abide.
[4:175] یٰۤاَیُّہَا النَّاسُ قَدۡ جَآءَکُمۡ بُرۡہَانٌ مِّنۡ رَّبِّکُمۡ وَ اَنۡزَلۡنَاۤ اِلَیۡکُمۡ نُوۡرًا مُّبِیۡنًا ﴿۱۷۵﴾
O ye people, a manifest proof has indeed come to you from your Lord, and We have sent down to you a clear light.
[5:17] یَّہۡدِیۡ بِہِ اللّٰہُ مَنِ اتَّبَعَ رِضۡوَانَہٗ سُبُلَ السَّلٰمِ وَ یُخۡرِجُہُمۡ مِّنَ الظُّلُمٰتِ اِلَی النُّوۡرِ بِاِذۡنِہٖ وَ یَہۡدِیۡہِمۡ اِلٰی صِرَاطٍ مُّسۡتَقِیۡمٍ ﴿۱۷﴾
Thereby does Allah guide those who seek His pleasure on the paths of peace, and leads them out of every kind of darkness into light by His will, and guides them to the right path.
So, it means that as G-d has provided us light so that we could see and do our physical daily works with convenience so has he illuminated the truthful path to reach Him through His Word of Revelation on His Messengers/Prophets. Right, please?
In this sense there is similarity in our Physical world and our Spiritual world. Right, please?

Regards

Last edited:

Native

There isn't anybody with a fair knowledge of science, particularly physics, that would support the idea aside from trying to explain what's wrong with it.
Apparently you STILL haven´t watched the video content.

I find it very amusing that you refer to any (cosmological) knowledge of science at all, as most of the standard cosmology is based on assumptions and further ad hoc assumptions and full of all kinds of "dark ghosts things" which cannot be found directly or explained causally or dynamically.

You confuse scientific dogmas and assumptions for real knowledge of science.

Native

Further to my post #13 I give more verses of Quran on "light":

[2:258] اَللّٰہُ وَلِیُّ الَّذِیۡنَ اٰمَنُوۡا ۙ یُخۡرِجُہُمۡ مِّنَ الظُّلُمٰتِ اِلَی النُّوۡرِ۬ؕ وَ الَّذِیۡنَ کَفَرُوۡۤا اَوۡلِیٰٓـُٔہُمُ الطَّاغُوۡتُ ۙ یُخۡرِجُوۡنَہُمۡ مِّنَ النُّوۡرِ اِلَی الظُّلُمٰتِ ؕ اُولٰٓئِکَ اَصۡحٰبُ النَّارِ ۚ ہُمۡ فِیۡہَا خٰلِدُوۡنَ ﴿۲۵۸﴾٪
Allah is the friend of those who believe: He brings them out of every kind of darkness into light. And those who disbelieve, their friends are the transgressors who bring them out of light into every kind of darkness. These are the inmates of the Fire; therein shall they abide.
[4:175] یٰۤاَیُّہَا النَّاسُ قَدۡ جَآءَکُمۡ بُرۡہَانٌ مِّنۡ رَّبِّکُمۡ وَ اَنۡزَلۡنَاۤ اِلَیۡکُمۡ نُوۡرًا مُّبِیۡنًا ﴿۱۷۵﴾
O ye people, a manifest proof has indeed come to you from your Lord, and We have sent down to you a clear light.
[5:17] یَّہۡدِیۡ بِہِ اللّٰہُ مَنِ اتَّبَعَ رِضۡوَانَہٗ سُبُلَ السَّلٰمِ وَ یُخۡرِجُہُمۡ مِّنَ الظُّلُمٰتِ اِلَی النُّوۡرِ بِاِذۡنِہٖ وَ یَہۡدِیۡہِمۡ اِلٰی صِرَاطٍ مُّسۡتَقِیۡمٍ ﴿۱۷﴾
Thereby does Allah guide those who seek His pleasure on the paths of peace, and leads them out of every kind of darkness into light by His will, and guides them to the right path.
So, it means that as G-d has provided us light so that we could see and do our physical daily works with convenience so has he illuminated the truthful path to reach Him through His Word of Revelation on His Messengers/Prophets. Right, please?
In this sense there is similarity in our Physical world and our Spiritual world. Right, please?
I can follow your allegorical thoughts here, but I STILL don´t take "God" or "Goddess" as a gendered person in the Sky.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Your OP reminds me of a quote.

I read a passage back in the early 1980's about magnatisim that was written in the early 1900's, or even late 1800's, it has made me wonder when we will find the power in Magnetism.

"....,. for any movement animated by love moveth from the periphery to the centre, from space to the Day-Star of the universe. Perchance thou deemest this to be difficult, but I tell thee that such cannot be the case, for when the motivating and guiding power is the divine force of magnetism it is possible, by its aid, to traverse time and space easily and swiftly....."

Regards Tony

Native

Your OP reminds me of a quote.

I read a passage back in the early 1980's about magnatisim that was written in the early 1900's, or even late 1800's, it has made me wonder when we will find the power in Magnetism.

"....,. for any movement animated by love moveth from the periphery to the centre, from space to the Day-Star of the universe. Perchance thou deemest this to be difficult, but I tell thee that such cannot be the case, for when the motivating and guiding power is the divine force of magnetism it is possible, by its aid, to traverse time and space easily and swiftly....."

Regards Tony
Hi Tony and thanks for this excellent quote :)

Yes, the electromagnetic cosmological science was very significant already back in the late 1800´s but then it got all wrong in "theoretic mathemathical physics" and now it is very stuck in a speculative situation which can be called "The Dark Age of Cosmology".

In this danish video - DRTV - På skuldrene af H. C. Ørsted: Hvad var der før Big Bang? (On the shoulders of Hans Christian Ørsted) Sir Roger Penrose states in timestamp 00:10

“The Danish Hans Christian Ørsted was the first to discover the connection between electricity and magnetism and it is crucial to understand this connection in order to understand how the Universe works”.

After H. C. Ørsted came Faraday and his Motor which illustrates the very principles of electromagnetic formative plasma motions all over the places in macro- and micro cosm. This motor can rotate both "clockwise and anti clockwise" as can be observed even with galaxies.

Unfortunately these very logical discoveries have been surpressed in the modern speculations of cosmos which have got helplessly astray.

We have to turn cosmology back to the late 1800´s and get electromagnetic once again.

Cheers and thanks from
Native

Last edited:

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
I can follow your allegorical thoughts here, but I STILL don´t take "God" or "Goddess" as a gendered person in the Sky.
Native wrote," but I STILL don´t take "God" or "Goddess" as a gendered person in the Sky."

Thanks for understanding the first part.
The other part that I quoted from you, one's understanding of it is not reasonable, please.
G-d categorically/unequivocally and very emphatically denies that He needs any wife or any offspring, please:
[6:102] بَدِیۡعُ السَّمٰوٰتِ وَ الۡاَرۡضِ ؕ اَنّٰی یَکُوۡنُ لَہٗ وَلَدٌ وَّ لَمۡ تَکُنۡ لَّہٗ صَاحِبَۃٌ ؕ وَ خَلَقَ کُلَّ شَیۡءٍ ۚ وَ ہُوَ بِکُلِّ شَیۡءٍ عَلِیۡمٌ ﴿۱۰۲﴾
The Originator of the heavens and the earth! How can He have a son when He has no consort, and when He has created everything and has knowledge of all things?
ooo
Right, please?

Regards

Native

The other part that I quoted from you, one's understanding of it is not reasonable, please.
G-d categorically/unequivocally and very emphatically denies that He needs any wife or any offspring, please:
[6:102] بَدِیۡعُ السَّمٰوٰتِ وَ الۡاَرۡضِ ؕ اَنّٰی یَکُوۡنُ لَہٗ وَلَدٌ وَّ لَمۡ تَکُنۡ لَّہٗ صَاحِبَۃٌ ؕ وَ خَلَقَ کُلَّ شَیۡءٍ ۚ وَ ہُوَ بِکُلِّ شَیۡءٍ عَلِیۡمٌ ﴿۱۰۲﴾
Remenber, this is a historic cultural human perception and translation in the Abrahamic religious tradition, in which there is just "the 1 and only God". In most of the other cultural religions there are both male and female prime deities, and in the ancient Jewish religion they also had the female deity, namely Ashera.

But then came the patriarchal priests and got rid of their female Goddess and this continued into the Abrahamic period.
The Originator of the heavens and the earth! How can He have a son when He has no consort, and when He has created everything and has knowledge of all things?
As said above, "He" HAD/HAVE a consort in most of the other ancient religions but the Abrahamic ones, This sentense become illogical because of the patriarchal getting rid of the ancient female goddess of creation. And then the sentense become pure dogmatics and then a matter of blind beliefs.

The numerous cultural Stories of Creation deals with the ancient known part of the Universe, the Milky Way and everything in it, included our Solar System and these stories are told in "the eyes of the humans" i.e. as the creative principles between a male and a female and their offspring.

With the connection to the OP in this thread:
You also can describe the entire creation as taking part via the vibrating LIGHT which forms MATTER (As told in the Bible, amongst orher cultural Stories of Creation) - which again can be scientifical described by electric currents which forms plasmatic gas and matter with it´s magnetic fields.

In this sense, the prime LIght resides in the galactic center and this light forms everything in the Milky Way included our Solar System and all of us too.

Twilight Hue

With other words: Your religious bias gets the better of you and you missed the very points per ignorance.
Well in that case, where does the 'abstract' come from?

I certainly can't find it on any university or scientific website.

Native

Well in that case, where does the 'abstract' come from?
I certainly can't find it on any university or scientific website.
I don´t know why you are so fixated only on the abstract text at all as this simply describes the video content of the E&M forces in the Universe. It´s up to yourself to make the connections and conclusions by watching the video.

gnostic

The Lost One
The "electric universe" (aka "magnetic universe", aka "plasma cosmology", aka "sacred geometry torus model") is a pseudo scientific (or at least fringe) hypothesis that isn't supported by the cosmologist community or any data.

While some of the data reported in the video are correct, there is no overarching electromagnetic force influencing cosmic development.
No, you are quite right, Heyo.

The Electric Universe (EU) doesn’t even qualify as hypothesis.

Even the debunked Steady State Model fare better because it did qualify as a falsifiable hypothesis, which just showed EU isn’t even in the competition as a theoretical model.

It is simply a junk concept.

Last edited:

gnostic

The Lost One
God is Light - and Light is Electromagnetism :)

Abstract:

It has been one of the greatest surprises of the Space Age – powerful magnetic fields pervade the cosmos. Mainstream astronomers and astrophysicists do indeed acknowledge pervasive cosmic magnetism, but they did NOT predict it, and the realization has come begrudgingly.

Related links: From the Danish H.C. Ørsted to James C. Maxwell
Hans Christian Ørsted - Wikipedia
Michael Faraday - Wikipedia
Homopolar motor - Wikipedia
James Clerk Maxwell - Wikipedia

The video explore and explain why powerful cosmic-scale magnetic fields associated with countless celestial objects is the clearest indication that we live in an Electromagnetic Universe.

While I have the greatest admiration for Faraday and Maxwell, for their pioneering contributions to electromagnetism, they weren’t astrophysicists or cosmologists, they were even astronomers.

So why bring them up they have nothing to do with with any physical cosmological model?

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
While I have the greatest admiration for Faraday and Maxwell, for their pioneering contributions to electromagnetism, they weren’t astrophysicists or cosmologists, they were even astronomers.

So why bring them up they have nothing to do with with any physical cosmological model?

Well, the laws they discovered about E&M *are* relevant for many astronomical phenomena. Just not the ones that the EU crowd thinks. They are very relevant for certain types of emission nebulae, for neutron stars, for discussions of cosmic rays, etc.

But they don't resolve the issues that lead to the theory of dark matter, nor those for dark energy. They are not usually a significant factor in cosmology (although there are exceptions in the very early universe. But even there, the quantum theory of light is more relevant).