• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Divine force of Electromagnetism

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I don´t know why you are so fixated only on the abstract text at all as this simply describes the video content of the E&M forces in the Universe. It´s up to yourself to make the connections and conclusions by watching the video.
Its dishonest.

gnostic

The Lost One
Hi Tony and thanks for this excellent quote :)

Yes, the electromagnetic cosmological science was very significant already back in the late 1800´s but then it got all wrong in "theoretic mathemathical physics" and now it is very stuck in a speculative situation which can be called "The Dark Age of Cosmology".

In this danish video - DRTV - På skuldrene af H. C. Ørsted: Hvad var der før Big Bang? (On the shoulders of Hans Christian Ørsted) Sir Roger Penrose states in timestamp 00:10

“The Danish Hans Christian Ørsted was the first to discover the connection between electricity and magnetism and it is crucial to understand this connection in order to understand how the Universe works”.

After H. C. Ørsted came Faraday and his Motor which illustrates the very principles of electromagnetic formative plasma motions all over the places in macro- and micro cosm. This motor can rotate both "clockwise and anti clockwise" as can be observed even with galaxies.

Unfortunately these very logical discoveries have been surpressed in the modern speculations of cosmos which have got helplessly astray.

We have to turn cosmology back to the late 1800´s and get electromagnetic once again.

More conspiracy theory.

The contributions of Ørsted and Faraday weren’t ignored, nor suppressed.

Why are you making sensationalized dishonest claim?

I think you are ignoring the facts that prior to 1919, there were no other galaxies in the universe, other than the Milky Way. From 17th to 18th centuries, astronomers assumed that the Milky Way was the only galaxy in the universe.

All the galaxies discovered prior to 1919, were misidentified as nebulas. The Messier Catalogue (1774, 1781), Charles Messier have catalog 39 galaxies as nebulas.

There were other catalogues published in the 18th and 19th centuries:
  • Catalogue of Nebulae and Clusters of Stars (CN), originally published in 1786, by William Herschel (with assistance from his sister Caroline)
  • General Catalogue of Nebulae and Clusters of Stars (GC), 1864, by John Herschel
  • New General Catalogue (NGC), 1888, by John Louis Emil Dreyer
  • Index Catalogue (IC), 1895 & 1908, also by Dreyer.

For instance, M31 & NGC 224 were originally assigned for “Andromeda Nebula”, not as “Andromeda Galaxy”, because it was assumed in those catalogues that this nebula was located within the Milky Way, as are all other misidentified galaxies.

So all cosmological models written prior to 1919, were wrong.

What was important about 1919, was that with newly constructed Hooker Telescope at Wilson Observatory, was the largest optical telescope at that time, Edwin Hubble discovered that the Andromeda Nebula, Triangulum Nebula and Virgo A, were all separate galaxies, not nebulas.

The Messier Catalogue and NGC were still used by 20th century astronomers to the present, but those that wrongly identified as nebulas, were all amended and revised for modern usages.

So Hubble discovered that the universe was lot larger than the Milky Way, and during the 1920s, astrophysicists have to rethink the origin of the universe, as new evidence and data became available, as more powerful telescopes, included radio telescopes, to explore deep space.

If anyone is suppressing or ignoring anything, it is you, Native.

You are suppressing that the universe is much larger than the Milky Way with dishonest conspiracy theory that scientists are ignoring EM radiations, fields and forces in the cosmology. You are the one who has been suppressing the existence of gravity with your pseudoscience Electric Universe.

Native

Free Natural Philosopher & Comparative Mythologist
No, you are quite right, Heyo.
The Electric Universe (EU) doesn’t even qualify as hypothesis.
Even the debunked Steady State Model fare better because it did qualify as a falsifiable hypothesis, which just showed EU isn’t even in the competition as a theoretical model.
It is simply a junk concept.
And:
While I have the greatest admiration for Faraday and Maxwell, for their pioneering contributions to electromagnetism, they weren’t astrophysicists or cosmologists, they were even astronomers.
You forgot to mention the danish discover of the electromagnetism, Hans Christian Ørsted on who´s shoulders Faraday and Maxwell stands.
So why bring them up they have nothing to do with with any physical cosmological model?
Because the E&M is the only solution to real cosmology.

Native

Well, the laws they discovered about E&M *are* relevant for many astronomical phenomena. Just not the ones that the EU crowd thinks. They are very relevant for certain types of emission nebulae, for neutron stars, for discussions of cosmic rays, etc.
Agreed in this, and "the EU crowd" also have E&M to count for the formational processes everywhere in cosmos.
But they don't resolve the issues that lead to the theory of dark matter, nor those for dark energy.
"Dark matter" isn´t an issue in the E&M theory at all, as this doesn´t need dark matter because it is the E&M formation which provides rotational and orbital motions everywhere.

"Dark energy" isn´t an issue either as the E&M proponents don´t believe in Big Bang and all its magical assumptions.

Native

Native said:
I don´t know why you are so fixated only on the abstract text at all as this simply describes the video content of the E&M forces in the Universe. It´s up to yourself to make the connections and conclusions by watching the video.
Its dishonest.
I think you take "alternative perceptions and explanations" as "dishonest" because you´re educated by the convensus science.

Native

More conspiracy theory.
The contributions of Ørsted and Faraday weren’t ignored, nor suppressed.
Why are you making sensationalized dishonest claim?
All I claimed was that their universal E&M ideas was/is surpressed by the standing thoughts in "dark cosmology".
I think you are ignoring the facts that prior to 1919, there were no other galaxies in the universe, other than the Milky Way. From 17th to 18th centuries, astronomers assumed that the Milky Way was the only galaxy in the universe.
Thanks for reminding me of what I already knew and was aware of.
So all cosmological models written prior to 1919, were wrong.

What was important about 1919, was that with newly constructed Hooker Telescope at Wilson Observatory, was the largest optical telescope at that time, Edwin Hubble discovered that the Andromeda Nebula, Triangulum Nebula and Virgo A, were all separate galaxies, not nebulas.

The Messier Catalogue and NGC were still used by 20th century astronomers to the present, but those that wrongly identified as nebulas, were all amended and revised for modern usages.

So Hubble discovered that the universe was lot larger than the Milky Way, and during the 1920s, astrophysicists have to rethink the origin of the universe, as new evidence and data became available, as more powerful telescopes, included radio telescopes, to explore deep space.
All these discoveries weren´t even possible without the very E&M itself. Just remember that. E&M frequesies works everywhere in cosmos.
You are suppressing that the universe is much larger than the Milky Way . . .
Dear oh dear. Just because I often refer to the Milky Way in different ocations, you just conclude that this is the only galaxy I know of?
You are the one who has been suppressing the existence of gravity with your pseudoscience Electric Universe.
Of course I do as the gravitational ideas don´t work on the galactic scales. I´m just being consistent and logical.

Last edited:

Native

Here´s something E&M for you to ponder over:

Sir Roger Penrose
about the electromagnetic importance:

Quote:
“What was regarded as a mere mathematical curiosity turned into a key question in the 20th century with the advent of black holes in the framework of Albert Einstein’s general theory of relativity which supplanted Newtonian theory. Einstein’s special theory of relativity was concerned with overhauling Newtonian mechanics to produce a mechanics which applied uniformly to inertial frames that are either at rest or in uniform motion.

This was needed because the first discovery of the phenomenon of electromagnetism by Hans-Christian Oersted whose bicentennial falls this year and Maxwell’s unified theory of electromagnetism in 1865, showed that the laws of physics transformed in a different way than Galilean-Newtonian mechanics envisaged.

The Lorentz transformations as these were called, were applied to mechanics, producing altogether different results. The constancy of the speed of the travelling electromagnetic field, represented by light was an essential ingredient".
------------
Different E&M laws provides altogether different results. This is the essence of the need of a new cosmology based on the E&M.

Note: Maxwell´s unified theory of electromagnetism back in 1865 - and later on "the cosmological mathemagicians" took over the entire cosmological plot into the dark age of cosmology.

Last edited: