• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The devil

Kerr

Ah, now do you know why you fear the dark, is it because you get this tingling feeling of fear :) that my freind is how they work with your minds..
Not really, it is a matter of simply psycology. There are no external forces at work. For example, at one point in my life I also feared balls during a football game (not american football). Reason? The ball had decided to find my face erlier in the game and it hurt! So then I accosiated the ball with that pain and had an instinct to avoid it all the time, even when I tried not to. That of course was a temporal fear of mine. But fears do not come from external sources, they are a result of how our mind works.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Who am I to say what you should do, all I can tell you is to be aware of the true reality, so that all of you lovely people prepare yourselves as to what is to come when our souls will exit fromour throats :)

This reminds me of a freind of mine,when we were Kids the Preist told him he would go to Hell if he was bad (he was a Catholic) and he suffered with nightmares because of that,this is the stick part of your religion and the Carrot is the promise of Heaven.

Metempsychosis

Reincarnation of 'Anti-religion'
Why should souls go out of our throats?:sad:

Imam's logic is in sync with Quranic prophets like Zakir Naik and Harun Yahya.

I think Imam has joined honorable league of muslims here which involves revolutionary thinkers like Fatihah,Eselam and many others.:clap

Last edited by a moderator:

IMAM

To be honest I have never heard of these chappies which you refer to. Well we will all get to know who has the last laugh when our sights will be dazed and what we will then see is not magic but the true reality..

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Ok if you live in the woods, go for a walk at night alll by yourself and sit next to a tree for a while and then let me know what feeling you have, and if you are truly daring cut a piece of the tree off, and then let me know the outcome :)
Well, I have done just that. You don't seem to understand that there is more at play here than your knowledge of jinn allows.

dragynfly0515

Satan Worshipper
This is a favorite topic of mine,

And of mine, since I'm a Satanist. The devil is Satan, not a jinn. He is the accuser of God and of all religious hypocrites. He is Lucifer, the bringer of light and of gnosis. He is Azazel, lover of beauty and of man. He is Baphomet, Lord of secrecy and arcane knowledge, and all magicks. He is Pan, the original god demonized by Christianity. And he is even Sophia, or Wisdom.

:candle:
Crys

imaginaryme

I can't deal.. is this guy a troll? Here's how easy it works -

God is the span of human conception. Those among us who are uncertain, have little by way of self-knowledge or personal integrity; invite these whispers. It is the uncertain fear of one concious mind expressing conception without name or form; and this in turn becomes the "whispers" to another who is similarily disconnected. This is not in a religious sense, this is an empirical sense. I have always known who I was, and what I am about. I've done truckloads of acid but actually hallucinated only twice. I don't hear ghosts and whispers; I hear chaos and entropy. And I have had that sleep paralysis that many turn into alien abduction. I know exactly why that is - the terror is unworldly. But I saw men with guns - saw - because of what was probably the greatest act of will I have ever performed - I tried to grab the shotgun pointed at my head. Course there was no shotgun; but while such things still recur, they cannot inspire the previous level of terror.

Besides, if you know god; you should know that cat can play all the roles. :D

Tiapan

Grumpy Old Man
I think you have not understood what I am trying to say to you, do you all think that your bones will not disperse into full disintegration? surely those who deny death are the ones who fear it the most. Death is another beginning to another journey of our celestial bodies in forms we know not. The destruction of the world is something which right before your eyes is being conducted in a well arranged manner, so whether I crave for it or not, makes no difference whatsoever, it is being destroyed for what Man' hands have sent forth, to continue to blame God is yet a very grave mistake one is making, God has created the Devil and He has created the Angels and He has created Mankind, and He has created things of some we have no knowledge and some we have no knowledge, God's Plan is strong, and HE has a firm grasp on the forelocks of the creatures HE has created and indeed HE has full command over them, the wicked he lets them enjoy the brief life of the world for a while, but in the end they too will perish and face the Angels of Death.
Iblees whatever you all might like to fanthom in your minds, is a reality and I keep telling all of you he has played his cards so correctly that look at all of you behaving and defending him of his non existence, truly he has put a spell on all of you in ways you possibly cannot perceive.
Try walking at night alone in the woods and you will feel the presence of the Jinns who abide there, try going to a remote or abandoned house, they live there, they live in this world and they yes are from another dimension, yet the ones who deny the command of their Lord try to break the vortex and enter into our realm to cause mischief.

Well what an amazing story, it reminds me of Hansel and Grettel. I do believe, this me, after death, will disintegrate to dust or rather be recycled by bacteria. I do not believe for one moment that our "spirit" will wisp its way across the universe to some final judgement, that is just unproveable fantasy.

However in one sense we can transcend the grave. Perhaps we could write a book or a piece of music, or discover some phenomena. What is it we leave behind when we die, that lives on. Our children.

Our kids have half our DNA so we in a sense live on through our offspring, afterall we are simply a complex manifestation of our DNA. Although half present physically we obviously will have no conscious awareness of their world.

If we treat our children with kindness and respect their outcomes will have a greater potential for success (Measured as being able to survive long enough to breed the next generation). Our potential heaven/Paradise.

If on the other hand we abuse our children whipping them and punishing them for normal activities, then we have generated our hell as we will be part of their uncertain journey through life.

Back to the OP, The devil and god are the yin and yang of every individual's psyche. What you are trying to show is an externalisation of these basic human emotions, through myth and theatrics. Education generally allows a good balance for social interaction without the need for nasty bogey men running around in the shadows. But would make excellent fairy story or epic movie like Lord of the Rings.

Cheers

Last edited:

Zardoz

Wonderful Wizard
Premium Member
Yes you are right but The devil was no angel he was a Jinn made from smokeless fire, and that is why he challenged God and disobeyed him

I don't have Jinn in my tradition, but I do have demons (Quilopth) but they are NOT angels, fallen or otherwise, never have been. However, they are not considered to be in any position to challenge G-d, they are but spiritual toxic residue left over from the Shevirat ha-Kelim (Breaking of the Vessels) of the creation process as explained in the Kabbalah. Nevermind, they're not angels is the important point. No revolt in heaven, and for most people not a source for concern at all. Man has enough evil inclination, no need for devils or demons or jinn or anyone else to sow misery and hate, we are our own worst enemy.

IMAM

Yes we are indeed ur worst enemies, but the Demons help us all along to whipser dark suggestions into our ears. My freind they are very much alive andaround,it is just you do not seem to perceive them of their presence.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
This is a favorite topic of mine, as I have been very close to the devil in my early day's and have studied his personality to a level in which, the devil himself has patted me on my shoulder for being to comrehend as to what the real war is all about. I will not go into the details as to how and why and where the devil has come from, because that will no doubt lead us all into another battle of the minds

You know nothing of the devil. The devil does not respond well to complete and utter idiocy.

The devil will teach you to be strong in mind and will, to think for yourself before anything else and to uphold your standards in all aspects of life.

You've failed in 3 of the 4 in 1 post, so if the devil patted you on the shoulder you took some seriously bent drugs sir. :yes:

AFRICAN

And of mine, since I'm a Satanist. The devil is Satan, not a jinn. He is the accuser of God and of all religious hypocrites. He is Lucifer, the bringer of light and of gnosis. He is Azazel, lover of beauty and of man. He is Baphomet, Lord of secrecy and arcane knowledge, and all magicks. He is Pan, the original god demonized by Christianity. And he is even Sophia, or Wisdom.

:candle:
Crys
Who created the Devil ?
Sorry You will End Up in Hell With HIM !!!