• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Dehumanizing Double Standards in Media Coverage of War

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
No wants war. But West and Nato forces this on Russia. Russia didn't want this war.
That's a lie of putin's. He started the war and no threatens nuclear war. To support him is to turn one's back on God.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
He is a minion of evil to me. He has brought us to the brink of nuclear war because of his evil. He's a power-mad monster and the world would be better off, incredibly better off if he were not on it.
You pushed him to a corner and if you want to use him as a scapegoat for your war that’s up to you. While there’s time I would research the issue on a deeper level then the media lies you being told.

you can still stop the crisis but you won’t it’s been the plan all along now hasn’t it

Except Iran was supposed to be out of the picture by this time - and so the war is out of your satanic planned schedule.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Exactly.
Let us not forget how peaceful and tranquil Libya and Syria were, before NATO destroyed them.
It really amazes me how doublestandardism has been normalized in the United States.

Btw.. the Americans are not the NATO.
They are victims of that Deep State.

Syria was destroyed because people tried to change to a democracy and Russia with the dictator suppressed the aspirations of the people.

Libya was again a revolution by the people.

There is no such thing as a "deep state" except in the lies of those entrapped in darkness.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You pushed him to a corner and if you want to use him as a scapegoat for your war that’s up to you. While there’s time I would research the issue on a deeper level then the media lies you being told.

Wrong. He lied about that - he's in no such thing as a corner. It's just a lie of his to conquer other nations just like hitler did. His attack is just what Hitler did and makes him a nazi.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Syria was destroyed because people tried to change to a democracy and Russia with the dictator suppressed the aspirations of the people.

Libya was again a revolution by the people.

There is no such thing as a "deep state" except in the lies of those entrapped in darkness.
Lol you would be happy to see Shia genocide but won’t happen. Putin the hero stopped Yout terrorists and I told you we are like Jedi knights. We can do wonders in battle but go ahead bet on Saudi Arabia and other dictators remaining in power. Your empire of hypocrisy is on the brink of destruction.

Last edited:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Back to the OP: So far, only a few posts have acknowledged what's wrong with the extremely lopsided tone from the media concerning wars in the Middle East and Africa versus that in Ukraine. Do people here really see no big issue with that, or are some just choosing to stay silent for worry they could somehow be supporting Putin if they criticize the lopsided language and reporting?

When putin threatens a nuclear war, it drives other considerations away.

But I will say I agree with you that there media does not do a good job in reporting. Some of it is natural. If my next door neighbor is attacked I'm going to be extremely concerned. If someone 1000 miles away is attacked, my emotional concern will be a lot less.

Is that right? No. An attack is an attack whether it be next door or 1000 miles away. But as a human being, I find the reaction "all too human".

Then there's media bias in favor of Europeans versus Africans or Arabs or others. Is that bigotry right? Of course not.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I have nothing more to say to you except that I see no reason to pay attention to anything you write in the future. Death to putin.
If Putin dies others will rise. Inshallah his way will be an example and inspiration for people to stand up to your evil empire of hypocrisy.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
When putin threatens a nuclear war, it drives other considerations away.

But I will say I agree with you that there media does not do a good job in reporting. Some of it is natural. If my next door neighbor is attacked I'm going to be extremely concerned. If someone 1000 miles away is attacked, my emotional concern will be a lot less.

Is that right? No. An attack is an attack whether it be next door or 1000 miles away. But as a human being, I find the reaction "all too human".

Then there's media bias in favor of Europeans versus Africans or Arabs or others. Is that bigotry right? Of course not.
It’s not human it’s Satanic tribal racism mentality.

MyM

I'm worried that if Putin and China are partners in this, and if the USA gets involved, that would be a very tragic mistake for the American people.

May Allah guide them all into peace ameen

Watchmen

Premium Member

you can still stop the crisis but you won’t it’s been the plan all along now hasn’t it

Except Iran was supposed to be out of the picture by this time - and so the war is out of your satanic planned schedule.
You’re so easily deceived.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I'm worried that if Putin and China are partners in this, and if the USA gets involved, that would be a very tragic mistake for the American people.

May Allah guide them all into peace ameen

China will come on top of all this. But they are not evil or anything like that. The Quran says where it not for God repelling some men by others the earth would be in chaos. Putin had to do this and media is not even talking about what can be done to stop war it’s pushing everyone to it. Instead of just saying we won’t expand Nato they are playing as if they are victims and surprised. The solution is easy and always been easy. Don’t expand military alliance and treat Russia with respect.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
And in particular, because this portends more of the
same in other former Soviet satellites. And then too,
we see threats to Scandinavia. This is a larger event
than other recent wars.
Your last point is the reason for the Winner frube -- this is an immense event in geopolitics, and from Friday, I think we live in a new world. We are in a world rejecting liberalism (I'm not talking about Democrats or Canadian Liberals, but JS Mill liberalism). The liberalism that I hold dear is the one that seeks a way of life built on respect for the dignity of each individual, one where we can all try to figure out how best to be us, and therefore one that embraces -- and maybe even celebrates -- differences of character, expression, and so forth.

MyM

China will come on top of all this. But they are not evil or anything like that. The Quran says where it not for God repelling some men by others the earth would be in chaos. Putin had to do this and media is not even talking about what can be done to stop war it’s pushing everyone to it. Instead of just saying we won’t expand Nato they are playing as if they are victims and surprised. The solution is easy and always been easy. Don’t expand military alliance and treat Russia with respect.

I don't stand behind any power that hurts the innocent and bully's their way to do evil. Putin is no different than any other who wants war...so he helped out in situations. That doesn't make him a hero. Remember, many of these people do NOT do something for nothing.

Warmongers the lot of them...horribleness

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
World domination?
Soothsayers see that as the only way. But as far as this issue goes it would be the same as now except Russia would be defending eastern Ukraine against genocide while Ukraine part of NATO. So it was hunt or be hunted thing.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I don't stand behind any power that hurts the innocent and bully's their way to do evil. Putin is no different than any other who wants war...so he helped out in situations. That doesn't make him a hero. Remember, many of these people do NOT do something for nothing.

you probably would not been on side of Imam Ali (a) during his battles if you in his time. You got to seek refuge in God and seek help and guidance from Imam Mahdi. Satan confused the west and owns their hearing and sights. Iranian revolution it’s time we take that **** to overdrive and get rid of dictators and I hope this happens soon. Soon inshallah Middle East becomes free from dictators. It’s gonna be in the interest of Russia to guarantee Iran nuclear deterrence so that sanctions will be on the evil nato and not the other way anymore.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member

That’s okay stand out of the way while forces of Imam Mahdi destroy the plans of the soothsayer satanic jinn worshippers. You can be neutral but to me truth is clear on this issue.