• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The birth of Ra

WalterTrull

Godfella
From Ra to Nirvana….and we can't get passed Moses
Well, Moses stated what should probably be obvious. First he says that there is only one power/energy in/of the universe. Then he suggests ways to figure out how it all works. Pretty smart ol' guy. Would love to chat. Probably not gonna' happen.

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
Once upon a time the Sun was worshipped as the true and only `god`.
From that `god` in the sky came storms and lightning and fire and destruction.
Some called it Ra, the almighty, the giver of life and death, and inner fear of it.
And then came Moses climbing a mound of sand and inhaling the smoke a burning bush.
And in those flames the image of a new exalted presence of a new saviour emerged....~God~
Carved a set of laws did He, laws for the Jews did He, and the rest is history except for Saul's riduculous writings of plageristic nuances. And Jesus became a new saviour and the cross awaited Him. Oh well, better than all the adjectives from Islam. And Jesus became just another prophet of what will never be. Oh Allah what wonderous feat you will perform, much better than Bahai or Buddah and longer than Nirvanna, endless survival into infinity. Geeee, what will be the next wonderous treat from the wonderous sky above us, and below us, can't forget satan.
Come on cognizance, stay with me, I'm not dead yet...what's next !

Thats just it, Gods signify authority, and god believers lay claim to that authority. And usward who dont believe must subscribe or else.