• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Bestest, Greatest, Most Wonderfullest News Ever!!!

Wookiemonster

The*****isBack
I HAVE A JOB!!!

Remember that over the phone interview I told ya'll about? We'll they called about 5 minutes ago and offered me the job and a pay rate almost a full dollar over what I asked for!!!

:thud::D:beach:

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
YaY! Congrats Wookie!
icon14.gif

Wookiemonster

The*****isBack
Great News , now go blow all that extra dough on trinkets and doughnuts :)

Alas I must spend all my extra dough buying a complete set of work clothes. On the bright side that will containe a few trinkets, but no doughnuts.

And my daughter needy heffer that she is has this thing about eating 3 times a day that she's not willing to give up, so looks like my spending spree will have to wait until income tax time.

Renji

I HAVE A JOB!!!

Remember that over the phone interview I told ya'll about? We'll they called about 5 minutes ago and offered me the job and a pay rate almost a full dollar over what I asked for!!!

:thud::D:beach:

Gratz! I wish I could have a good and stable job after my graduation on 2013.:grill:

Wookiemonster

The*****isBack
I hate to thread jack my own thread...but I'm wondering what happened...I take week long break and come back to find the inmates running the assylum...Who in their right mind bestowed Modness on all these crazy folks...:)

I hate to thread jack my own thread...but I'm wondering what happened...I take week long break and come back to find the inmates running the assylum...Who in their right mind bestowed Modness on all these crazy folks...:)

I know exactly who you are talking about, you're right it is crazy :eek: