• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Texas makes a law that aborted fetuses have to be buried.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
The problem also that some pro-lifers have are they just feed into the chaos, applaud irresponsibility, praise trillion dollars industries that would love nothing more for them to be sick.
I agree that pro-life people can be obnoxiously hypocritical. They get all wrought up about the three week old fetuses dying. But they also support everything from war to capitalist distribution systems that leave billions without access to food or medical care.
In the global scheme of things, abortion is a drop in the bucket of preventable deaths.
Tom

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
The last thing they care for are women's rights, expendable life that's not their own. Great disguise though that have so many fooled.
You clearly don't know much about Planned Parenthood.
One of their main missions is to prevent abortion by giving women access to the education, advice, and contraceptives that help them avoid disastrous pregnancy in the first place.
PP prevents far more abortions than anybody else I know about. The problem is that it's impossible to count abortions or pregnancies that don't happen.
Anybody who is educated about the big picture can see this.

But an industry has grown up around fighting abortion after women are already pregnant. Center for Medical Progress is part of that cynical and misguided effort.
Tom

Lighthouse

I agree that pro-life people can be obnoxiously hypocritical. They get all wrought up about the three week old fetuses dying. But they also support everything from war to capitalist distribution systems that leave billions without access to food or medical care.
In the global scheme of things, abortion is a drop in the bucket of preventable deaths.
Tom

Those too.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Tom
You're confusing things.
We pro-abortion types also prefer capitalist distribution systems.
I'm even in favor of selling human & fetus parts.
So any time you want to demonize pro-lifers as evil reprobates,
just remember that here I am on your side....evil incarnate.
This is why you need to keep it about the issues.

Lighthouse

You clearly don't know much about Planned Parenthood.
One of their main missions is to prevent abortion by giving women access to the education, advice, and contraceptives that help them avoid disastrous pregnancy in the first place.
PP prevents far more abortions than anybody else I know about. The problem is that it's impossible to count abortions or pregnancies that don't happen.
Anybody who is educated about the big picture can see this.

But an industry has grown up around fighting abortion after women are already pregnant. Center for Medical Progress is part of that cynical and misguided effort.
Tom

More money. More harmful junk with unknown near-mid-long term effects = more gain in medical industry. But, the irresponsible need help and as long as they are willing to sign over their own bodies with no skepticism... guess it's more on them. Kind of like slowly aborting themselves.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
You're confusing things.
We pro-abortion types also prefer capitalist distribution systems.
I'm even in favor of selling human & fetus parts.
So any time you want to demonize pro-lifers as evil reprobates,
just remember that here I am on your side....evil incarnate.
This is why you need to keep it about the issues.
Everyone knows that you are Satan's evil twin. That goes without saying. You're fairly consistent in your pro-death opinions.

Personally, I oppose the sale of organs from living human beings. But I don't have much concern for bits of corpses. If the tissue can help a living human I am for it.

It's the hypocrisy of getting outraged about one little part of a gigantic problem, then getting outraged at one particular group who is actually working on the problem.
I think that people like Center for Medical Progress are essentially scam artists. They, and many organizations collect donations by keeping people ignorant about the reality of the situation.
Tom

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
More money. More harmful junk with unknown near-mid-long term effects = more gain in medical industry.
I'm not sure what you are talking about here. There is a great deal of research done that I think is a bad idea. But Planned Parenthood doesn't do any of it.
Tom

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Everyone knows that you are Satan's evil twin. That goes without saying. You're fairly consistent in your pro-death opinions.

Personally, I oppose the sale of organs from living human beings. But I don't have much concern for bits of corpses. If the tissue can help a living human I am for it.

It's the hypocrisy of getting outraged about one little part of a gigantic problem, then getting outraged at one particular group who is actually working on the problem.
I think that people like Center for Medical Progress are essentially scam artists. They, and many organizations collect donations by keeping people ignorant about the reality of the situation.
Tom
Good....fight misinformation where you find it.

habiru

Tom

There isn't enough money for three weeks fetus. But 9 months old fetus is where the money is at.

idav

Being
Premium Member
There isn't enough money for three weeks fetus. But 9 months old fetus is where the money is at.

Did you buy that misinformation from Trump? Do you really think doctors are murdering babies as they come out of the womb?

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Dunno.. isn't this good? I mean, what would people do, eat them?

Edit:
I'm actually confused. Isn't this law just treating aborted babies (or whatever they are called in said stage) humanly? Are they human waste or they us? I don't know anymore. This pro-choice pro-life stupid fight is confusing.

Last edited:

habiru

Did you buy that misinformation from Trump? Do you really think doctors are murdering babies as they come out of the womb?
That was the last Debate. But it has came on when the Black lives matters protesters were rioting, causing a big disturbance. Anybody can google it, in order to see the whole entire Debate. I know at the time of the debate was on T.V. that you were keeping up with the Kardashians. But you know that they has DVR that can record the episodes of the Kardashians so that you can watch more important matters. And by the way, did Kim had that second baby yet?

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Perhaps someone knows better than I, but isn't everything that might be bio-hazardous from a medical establishment cremated in an incinerator anyway? I think it is, just as a precaution.
Tom

tytlyf

Not Religious
Wow, this is what happens when elected officials put the bible before the secular constitution. Very dangerous

idav

Being
Premium Member
That was the last Debate. But it has came on when the Black lives matters protesters were rioting, causing a big disturbance. Anybody can google it, in order to see the whole entire Debate. I know at the time of the debate was on T.V. that you were keeping up with the Kardashians. But you know that they has DVR that can record the episodes of the Kardashians so that you can watch more important matters. And by the way, did Kim had that second baby yet?
Lol, when I was watching the debate I was yelling at the tv at this part regarding abortions.

habiru

Lol, when I was watching the debate I was yelling at the tv at this part regarding abortions.
Wow, this is what happens when elected officials put the bible before the secular constitution. Very dangerous
But the constitution in the tenth amendment mentioned about our health and safety. If the fetus is able to fight back for its life, then it is a living being, because it has the free-will to choose life.

This country is consider as an Christian's country. Because when a child is born they were given a Christian's name, like Peter, Paul and Mary. They never were given a Muslim name and or any other names that is from any other so called religions. They had never consider any other belief systems as a religion. They had thought any other belief were of it being called as an heathen cult. And so the freedom of Religions they had meant was by the many of Christian's sects. That anyone can feel free to find their way to Christ They doesn't has to follow the Roman Catholic's traditions anymore, but to go other routes. And when they meant by one nation under God, that they are stating that this country only can worship God and no other ones.
And since it is forbidden to killsomeone that has not committed a harsh crime, that it is murdering and innocent live. But if someone is being sentenced, must be able to understand the crime that they has committed and or they must be at a ceratin age in order for someone to be given a death sentence.

But now the devil has weasel its way in and distorting the truth.

Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

Matthew 18:7Woe to the world because of the things that cause people to stumble! Such things must come, but woe to the person through whom they come!

Traditionally, a christian name or baptismal name is a personal name given on the occasion of Christian baptism, with the ubiquity of infant baptism in medieval Christendom. In Elizabethan England, as suggested by Camden, the term christian name was not necessarily related to baptism, used merely in the sense of "given name":

"Christian names were imposed for the distinction of persons, surnames for the difference of families."
In more modern times, the terms have been used interchangeably with given name, first name and forename in traditionally Christian countries, and are still common in day-to-day use, although today, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_name

Nous

Premium Member
But the constitution in the tenth amendment mentioned about our health and safety. If the fetus is able to fight back for its life, then it is a living being, because it has the free-will to choose life.
Wow. I am unaware of any evidence that fetuses will their bodies to do much of anything. Not even infants seem to be doing that.

I assume that you don't consider all life to be sacred, right?

In any case, the Court has declined to hold that fetuses are persons for Fourteenth Amendment purposes.

habiru

Wow. I am unaware of any evidence that fetuses will their bodies to do much of anything. Not even infants seem to be doing that.

I assume that you don't consider all life to be sacred, right?

In any case, the Court has declined to hold that fetuses are persons for Fourteenth Amendment purposes.
The babies starts kicking around the fourth month, and there has been many of children born premature in as early at Three months. But Hillary and the Obama's administration has approved late term abortions as late as the ninth month. They doesn't want to expose videos of these late terms abortions because of how these babies responded back when they are being ripped in the womb, kicking and throwing punches at the abortion instrument, eventhough its arms has been partially cut. The doctors have to watch and video tape while they are doing an abortions for malpractice reasons. But some people has gotten a whole of these videos and exposing them to the public to bring in awareness.

Yeah, that is why Trump is appointing new supreme court justices. Ones that cannot be bribed.
I'm going to give you facts how the system has been doing in the past. Like we have some food that is on our table that is not healthy at all for human consumption. But The corporations that put this stuff on the Table has planted their own employees like Michael Taylor an ex-lawyer of theirs, appointed to be the head of the FDA that approves all foods. That Michael Taylor has given his ex-employers permission to approve their own products. And the only other sources that are approves to do these research on their products are representing from university, and which universities depends on these corporation's funding them, because it is hard for them to raise student's intuition in these days because of the economy. But any other outside sources are not allowed to accept their results, even though that there are some scientists that has disapproved these products by their own researches. But these corporations has another of their own ex-lawyer that is on the supreme court, that keep on throwing these evidences out. Now they are trying their best to stop Trump from changing the whole systems of appointed lobbyist that are planted throughout the whole entire justice and political systems, that has been in offices for decades. And I heard that he is trying to create law that only allows some of these positions to only have two four years terms in office like the way they does with the presidents. And he wants a second opinion research done on these products that has been approved in the past.
And so the MSM that depends on their sponsors income, are trying their best to make it seems that if Trump is only hiring racist. But Hillary Clinton's supporters is Saudi Arabia, that still has slaves in their country, that they even beaten or kills them if they doesn't perform their duties on time. But it is okay for them to do that, because the majority of the slaves are Black people.. And so if one Black person dies to save a White person life, they has serve this country very well.