• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Texas makes a law that aborted fetuses have to be buried.

Nous

Premium Member
The babies starts kicking around the fourth month
Obviously that doesn't imply that fetuses are engaging in conscious acts of free will. Flowers such as Morning Glories move their pedals every morning and evening; that doesn't mean they are engaging in conscious acts of free will.

Hillary and the Obama's administration has approved late term abortions as late as the ninth month.
You are very confused as to how the law works. What do you believe Clinton and the administration did in relation to "late term abortions"--issued an edict? Cite whatever "approval" you are referring to.

How do you account for the fact that the abortion rate has continued to decline during Obama's Presidency?

Nationwide, the AP survey showed a decrease in abortions of about 12 percent since 2010.​

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/0aae...clusive-abortions-declining-nearly-all-states

I'm going to give you facts how the system has been doing in the past.
You needn't bother to try to provide me with a fact on this topic that I don't already know.

habiru

Obviously that doesn't imply that fetuses are engaging in conscious acts of free will. Flowers such as Morning Glories move their pedals every morning and evening; that doesn't mean they are engaging in conscious acts of free will.

You are very confused as to how the law works. What do you believe Clinton and the administration did in relation to "late term abortions"--issued an edict? Cite whatever "approval" you are referring to.

How do you account for the fact that the abortion rate has continued to decline during Obama's Presidency?

Nationwide, the AP survey showed a decrease in abortions of about 12 percent since 2010.​

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/0aae...clusive-abortions-declining-nearly-all-states

You needn't bother to try to provide me with a fact on this topic that I don't already know.
Here's is what is going on at the moment.

Number of Abortions in US & Worldwide - Number of abortions since 1973

Graphic images
Abortion - Pro Life - See What Abortion Looks Like

Pictures of Aborted Babies » Wisconsin Right to Life