• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Televangelist Marcus Lamb Who Called Vaccine Mandate 'Sin' Against God Dies Of COVID

lostwanderingsoul

I agree it’s not a sin to get a vaccination, but I think it can be very foolish and risky. Sadly, for many it’s deadly or very damaging.
Which one is serious or deadly? Getting a vaccine or not getting it? Seems like thousands have died who did not get the vaccine but only a handful have had serious problems after getting the vaccine.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
The stories I keep hearing in Australia proves much more is at stake than a health issue alone.

It's people's very freedoms that are under attack more so than the virus itself.

History proves that once a government takes away freedom, it's not going to give them back anytime soon.
Which freedoms, exactly?
I keep hearing this but I never actually see it articulated.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Yes, I was vaccinated against polio, but I don’t recall ever hearing of anyone being let go from their job for not being vaccinated... before covid, not to mention things like being refused entrance to restaurants, entertainment events, travel, etc. which various governments are aiming for with vaccine passports.

Thanks for the song lyrics. I am not fearful or paranoid, but I do like to be aware of what is taking place.
There have been vaccine travel restrictions in place for certain parts of the world for like 50+ years now. That is nothing new.

There have been vaccine restrictions on children entering school for at least 50+ years. That is nothing new either.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
The stories I keep hearing in Australia proves much more is at stake than a health issue alone.

It's people's very freedoms that are under attack more so than the virus itself.

History proves that once a government takes away freedom, it's not going to give them back anytime soon.
Australian here. Restrictions were largely lifted once our vaccination goals were reached. Though the Omicron variant is being monitored rather cautiously

Hospitals don't see it that way either. They only see $$$$ and couldn't care less if you can afford it or not.
Ours don’t. Because our hospitals don’t charge you for well anything really. That’s paid for by our taxes. And yet it’s the same exact principle. Vaccinate and save beds. Save beds equals saving lives. And lessening the strain of the health workers.
Funny that

You know the stories I’ve heard? Ones from actual health workers on the front lines lamenting that those unvaccinated (not even anti vax people just those who dragged their feet) in hospital begging to be vaccinated. Only to be told it was too late. It’s actually kind of heartbreaking, tbh

lostwanderingsoul

Again, it gets transmitted by both vaccinated and unvaccinated.
And no it's not. You are responsible to stay away from people if you don't want infected. That's the only sure way.
No that is not the only way. People who do not want the vaccine could stay away from others. If everyone without the vaccine was isolated from all contacts it would be a very sure way they do not spread disease.

ecco

Veteran Member
My health is my responsibility, not the governments.
How many times do you need to be told that we don't give a *#$% about your health. We care that unvaccinated people are the primary spreaders of a deadly disease.

If people wanted to risk getting measles no one would care but for the fact that they then gave it to other people.

That is so simple a ten-year-old child can understand it.

ecco

Veteran Member
You still haven't addressed how "Covid is ... being used politically for governments to implement greater control over the lives of people".

• What does "the government" gain by shutting down businesses?
  • What does "the government" gain by insisting that airline passengers be vaccinated?
Or, if you are really paranoid, what do the elites running the world gain by insisting that businesses be closed and airline passengers vaccinated?

More control.

You still have not been able to articulate what you mean by "Government Control" and "More Control". Perhaps that is because it is difficult to put paranoia into coherent words.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
No that is not the only way. People who do not want the vaccine could stay away from others. If everyone without the vaccine was isolated from all contacts it would be a very sure way they do not spread disease.

Given that there’s no way to know who is vaxxed, you’re suggesting isolation for in vaxxed individuals.

No, just no. I don’t know what planet you come from but it doesn’t work that way on Earth. Get vaxxed, wear a mask, YOU stay home then.

ecco

Veteran Member
Hospitals don't see it that way either. They only see $$$$ and couldn't care less if you can afford it or not.
You have just demonstrated that you do not understand the way that hospitals make profits.

MIDLAND, Texas (Nexstar)- Throughout the pandemic, people on both sides of the fence have taken to social media questioning hospitals about the money they are making from continued coronavirus hospitalizations.

Do hospitals make money from these patient admissions?

“I can assure you, we’re not,” said Midland Memorial Hospital’s Chief Operations Officer Stephen Bowerman in a news conference held Tuesday. “We’re not making any money.”
The hospital says it has had to hire countless traveling healthcare workers to help meet the demand for more hospital beds amid the most recent surge. Those workers come at a great cost to the hospital. Now, the City Council and the County Commissioners have stepped up to help with some of those costs.

“With the last couple of months and the census spike we’ve seen, we would have had significant losses if it wasn’t for the City and the County stepping up to provide over 4.75 million dollars in grant money,” Bowerman said.
The hospital says the grant money will help cover the cost of travel nurses, as well as provide incentives for the MMH staff who have been working tirelessly since cases began to rise again this summer.
The hospital says the loss of elective surgical procedures is hitting the hospital hard.
“We have stopped doing any overnight elective cases in our hospital. The surgical cases and procedural cases that we normally run are the significant money makers for the hospital,” said Chief Medical Officer Dr. Larry Wilson.
Cutting out those surgeries has been a sacrifice to the overall hospital revenue, according to Wilson.​

ecco

Veteran Member
Consolidation and getting rid of competition means more money for the big corporations.

Good for the portfolio.

Glad to share my paranoia.

Glad to see you admit you are paranoid. Not that it was necessary. Some things are obvious from your comments.

Give some examples of this consolidation to get rid of competition.

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
The vaxxed spread it and can die from it, too! I thought this was common knowledge by now! o_O

ecco

Veteran Member
Yes, I was vaccinated against polio, but I don’t recall ever hearing of anyone being let go from their job for not being vaccinated... before covid, not to mention things like being refused entrance to restaurants, entertainment events, travel, etc. which various governments are aiming for with vaccine passports.

I am not fearful or paranoid, but I do like to be aware of what is taking place.

Perhaps you are unaware that polio affected mainly children. Children who are unvaccinated cannot attend public schools.

Covid, so far, affects mainly adults. They are the ones getting sick, they are the ones spreading the disease. Therefore adults are the ones that need to be affected by restrictions.

Why is that so hard for you to comprehend?

You say you like to "be aware of what is taking place" but you are unaware of the need for restrictions. Are you getting your awareness from FaceBook or Fox?

ecco

Veteran Member
I agree it’s not a sin to get a vaccination, but I think it can be very foolish and risky. Sadly, for many it’s deadly or very damaging.

For how many people was not getting vaccinated deadly? 770,000 and counting.

For how many people was getting vaccinated deadly?

Please respond and show the source for your comments.