• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

System 666 Set-up

dad

Undefeated
Row vs Wade

And despite your foot stomping, the law applies to you, not as much as you can but the whole thing. You cannot expect to disregard a law of your land because some historically ficticious character says you must.

Maybe such disregard on the part of America christian is the reason that us jails incarcerate a brighter percentage of christians than population percentage compared to other faiths and non faiths
Knowing good and evil does not mean allowing murder of children apply to us. It means that people in some country can legally murder. People of conscience and belief in Scripture would avoid such wicked actions as much as possible regardless of whether vile and wicked laws allowed it.
We also know that God will intervene and destroy such nations.

Jer 12:17 - But if they will not obey, I will utterly pluck up and destroy that nation, saith the LORD.

dad

Undefeated
Jesus was talking about his youngest disciple, John. whom also called Mark. John/Mark would witness the coming of Jesus through his visions. From his visions would come the book of Revelations. John was not killed, like the rest of the disciples. Rather he was placed in prison and lived well into his eighties. He saw the future that Jesus spoke of.
Either that or 'tasting of death' refers to the time when some are raised to the second death. For believers, sleep was the term for when we went to be with God.

Some who were standing there were Pharisees.

cataway

A symbol that is relative to this topic is the Whore of Babylon. Her symbolism is connected to the number of the beast; 666, but not in a way that one may think or expect.

A whore is connected to the oldest profession; prostitution. This profession is based on a willful extrapolation of natural instinctive desire, In other words, natural desire is driven by feelings, love and procreation. The whore uses this same platform of desire, as tool, for a different purpose; money and power. A good whore can seduce and trigger a desire reaction within men, that is based on fantasy instead of instinct. She can feel like a wife, but it is all an illusion that costs money.

Sex is important to nature, for procreation. To make this end occur in spite of will and choice, that there is carrot on a string; desire, that helps lead one to the end result, even when not trying. The prostitute uses this carrot on a string, for it own end; sex without love, feelings, or the desire to procreate.

The wine of the wrath of her sexual immorality, associates wrath with sexual desire. What this brings to mind is the mating olympics, among male animals. The natural male animal breeding desire, is preceded by male-male combat. The two male lions fight it out for the right to breed. To the more powerful male, driven by rage, and desire, will go the spoils. The whore of Babylon, is the soul of a man. He seduces through pleasant words and actions, while really being driven by his own wrathful desire agenda; competitive self enrichment for power and control.

As a practical illustration, the swamp and fake news, during the collusion delusion, seduced many people. The seduction was based on fear, wrath; hate, and the desire to regain power. This basic operating schema has been responsible for so many atrocities; nations made drunk.

The number of the beast is 666. The number six is connected to sex. The Jewish Star has six sides based on two opposing trinities of male and female. If we use numerology, and add 6+6+6=18 and then add 1+8=9, the final sum, 9, is connected to the months of pregnancy; 9 months. This is sexual symbolism but not natural. It has a sexual connection to the whore; desire, male competition; wrath, the desire for power and wealth. From this, a psychic pregnancy results.

As a example, of a psychic pregnancy induction, the auto manufacturers will use sexy commercials to market their new high performance car. The male is seduced to buy that car, not only to attract females, but to also stand out among the males. The young male may then desire to use this car to race other males; male competition. This is expressing a very common dynamics, while the basis for it all is triggered by marketing and merchandizing, commissioned by those who are seeking wealth and power. Women shop to look sexy and even they will compete with each other. Desire and insecurity drive so many people to buy.

John was amazed at the beauty of the Whore, who rides a scarlet beast. The marketing seduction is very intoxicating. But the angel shows John the judgement of the whore. She will be burnt with fire by the beast she is riding. What this symbolizes is a transition, where the allure of the whore becomes gone. All that remains is the hard underlying motivation, that was always behind the illusion. This involves lying, cheating and illusions (unclean birds) to create unnatural selection; based on bling and merchandise which not natural but manmade.

The analogy would be the prostitute lures the male by making him think she sincerely likes him. However, this is all an act. As long as she continues her skilled seduction, most men do not look beyond their desire, to the cancer below. They are drunk with the superficial illusion. When the beast burns the whore with fire, the seduction mask is pulled back, and all that is left is the cancer below.

Buying and selling is now connected to those who are part of the cancer; have number of the beast 666, since they all understand the foundation of the game. If supply was very limited, merchants do not have to seduce you to buy.. The price can become excessive since those in control can use the situation to enrich; desire, themselves without apology.

The corona bogeyman is impacting the frae market. But this is not quite going over the top.
sex ?! thats funny .....has nothing to do with sex

dad

Undefeated
There seem to be enough contenders though.
A social security number.
A bank card.
A passport.
No. Those things are external. Not in the body.

All of which are required to "legally" obtain money with which you can buy and sell things.
And all of them have been branded as "the mark" by fundamentalists in the past.
Not by intelligent people who know Scripture. If someone calls a passport or card the mark they are really way out in left field, in a pandemic when there in not even a game on.

None of these are, or ever will be, "mandatory".
Secular democracies would have to turn into full blown authoritarian dictatorships before such a thing could become mandatory.
In the future, the mark will be absolutely mandatory. Death will be the consequence of refusing (not just a fine or jail)

So "the mark", is a fingerprint or iris?
Not really something that is "externally imposed", now is it?
How is that different from an identity card, other then it being a lot more secure in terms of identity theft?
The difference is that it is issued by and/or is connected to the worship of the AntiChrist. Refusal will be considered something like an act of treason.

btw: india is just one country. And it isn't even christian.

It is a good chunk of the population of earth. China ia another, and they have the smart technology also, where smartphones give proof they were free of the disease. All over the world, we see instances of cities and states and countries leaning toward this sort of technology. The mark is not here yet, but things are in place and ready to go when the evil leader is here and ready to move.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Knowing good and evil does not mean allowing murder of children apply to us. It means that people in some country can legally murder. People of conscience and belief in Scripture would avoid such wicked actions as much as possible regardless of whether vile and wicked laws allowed it.
We also know that God will intervene and destroy such nations.

Jer 12:17 - But if they will not obey, I will utterly pluck up and destroy that nation, saith the LORD.

Murder : the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.

First, it is not unlawful, second is a fetus a human being? If science, medicine and the law cannot decide it is not up to you to use such emotive words as murder when no murder has taken place.

Interesting, and i have mentioned this to you some months ago. The area of the US with the highest abortion rate per capita us the bible belt states. What was that about scripture?

You do not know a thing about any god but you have faith in what you have been indoctrinated to believe.

Ahh, interesting that you quote a passage that describes your god as a murderer.

dad

Undefeated
Murder : the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.
Bingo.
First, it is not unlawful,

God's definition of murder, from the Hebrew, is actually this

"to kill, slay, murder, destroy, murderer, slayer, out of hand
  1. (Qal)
    1. to kill, slay
    2. to destroy, ruin
  2. (Niphal) to be killed
  3. (Pual) to be killed, be slain"
classic.studylight.org/isb/view.cgi?number=02026

There is no mention of whether some wicked possessed king or other person thinks it is OK or passes some law to allow it.

second is a fetus a human being? If science, medicine and the law cannot decide it is not up to you to use such emotive words as murder when no murder has taken place.
Science has no vote in the matter, and as you pointed out doesn't know anyhow.

The term for pregnant in Scripture is 'with child'.

"pregnant
Translated Words
KJV (16) - ... with child, 13; conceive, 3;
NAS (16) - child, 5; conceive, 2; pregnant, 3; pregnant woman, 1; pregnant women, 1; woman with child, 1; women, 1; women who were with child, 1; women with child, 1;"

The word child means this

"child, offspring"
There is no difference between a child in the womb or out of it.

Interesting, and i have mentioned this to you some months ago. The area of the US with the highest abortion rate per capita us the bible belt states. What was that about scripture?

Better rename the phrase used for the states then.

Ahh, interesting that you quote a passage that describes your god as a murderer.
When God stops the extremely wicked, it is a Police action. He would prefer they surrender voluntarily, but will not tolerate their murder and terrorism forever.

ChristineM

Premium Member

Yes, abortion is not unlawful.

God's definition of murder, from the Hebrew, is actually this

Oh sorry. I thought we were talking english.

The word child means this

"child, offspring"
There is no difference between a child in the womb or out of it.

Again. A fetus is not a child

Better rename the phrase used for the states then.

Why, it is the area claimed as most biblical, you can't just shrug it away because it proves you wrong

When God stops the extremely wicked, it is a Police action. He would prefer they surrender voluntarily, but will not tolerate their murder and terrorism forever.

Again,prove god otherwise irrelevant

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
No. Those things are external. Not in the body.

Not by intelligent people who know Scripture. If someone calls a passport or card the mark they are really way out in left field, in a pandemic when there in not even a game on.

In the future, the mark will be absolutely mandatory. Death will be the consequence of refusing (not just a fine or jail)

The difference is that it is issued by and/or is connected to the worship of the AntiChrist. Refusal will be considered something like an act of treason.

It is a good chunk of the population of earth. China ia another, and they have the smart technology also, where smartphones give proof they were free of the disease. All over the world, we see instances of cities and states and countries leaning toward this sort of technology. The mark is not here yet, but things are in place and ready to go when the evil leader is here and ready to move.

Ok. Have fun figuring it out and prepping for doomsday.
There's a 2000 year old tradition of failure preceding you, so you're in good company.

Perhaps buy a doomsday bunker. I hear it's a booming business in the good ol' US of A.

dad

Undefeated
Yes, abortion is not unlawful.

Oh sorry. I thought we were talking english.

Again. A fetus is not a child

Why, it is the area claimed as most biblical, you can't just shrug it away because it proves you wrong

Again,prove god otherwise irrelevant
We will disagree.

dad

Undefeated
Ok. Have fun figuring it out and prepping for doomsday.
There's a 2000 year old tradition of failure preceding you, so you're in good company.
I don't need to figure it out. I will be able to recognize it when it comes.

Perhaps buy a doomsday bunker. I hear it's a booming business in the good ol' US of A.
If the Rapture is coming, hiding in a hole in the ground seems silly for believers. We can leave that for leaders and bigwigs who think they are more important than everyone else.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
You're right. The evidence for 666 is more abundant; 616 is the earliest. So 666 is a widely copied error.
Actually the two have different translations, although they seemingly refer to the same person, namely Caesar Nero. Also, a reminder that the identity referred to is put in the present tense during that day, thus it had to be someone living at the time.

ChristineM

Premium Member
From what I’ve read and researched the manuscript evidence is still more abundant for 666.

666 didn't appear until later, the original is 616 (as i have been trying to tell you for months)

The oldest surviving fragment of Revelation 13:18, papyrus 115, dating to the 3rd century has the number as 616.

main-qimg-47a291d663a74bdcbd642ba6056ca9c6.jpg

InChrist

Free4ever
666 didn't appear until later, the original is 616 (as i have been trying to tell you for months)

The oldest surviving fragment of Revelation 13:18, papyrus 115, dating to the 3rd century has the number as 616.

View attachment 39691
I don’t think you’ve been trying to tell me for months. This thread is only a few days old and I don’t recall being in a conversation about the number 666 with you or anyone before.

Because the earliest manuscript has 616 doesn’t necessarily mean it is absolutely correct. Besides, I’ve stated, at least my perspective, it’s not the number but the system it represents - humanistic/ satan inspired opposed to God’s kingdom.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Rape is not a choice as you stated.
Actually I stated the opposite. What I said was that people chose to have sex, which means they may get pregnant (even if using contraception). I stated that rape was the EXCEPTION to this (meaning that a woman didn't choose to be raped.) Glad to clear this up! :)