• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

System 666 Set-up

InChrist

Free4ever
From my perspective the prophetic scriptures in the Bible are not variable, vague predictions, but actual foretold, future events which will definitely happen (or have already). God alone knows the future and has revealed enough information for anyone paying attention to see these events unfolding.

For those who are skeptical or simply write off the biblical prophecies as irrelevant nonsense, how about standing back and taking the time to see the big picture of things happening in the world today? What if God’s word is accurate?

“At this point, I am very confident in our earlier assessment that this whole COVID-19 global system, the vaccine but not limited to that, makes up the early stages of the Mark of the Beast system. A vaccination with nanoparticles, affecting our RNA and DNA, Microsoft patent #060606for human readable device to buy and sell, and then tying it into an implantable digital tracking system from ID2020 can be nothing less than the 666 system foretold in Revelation. The only question now is, where is the Beast? Bill Gates is just a minion, a ‘useful idiot’ for Satan. But Antichrist is close, I can smell the sulphur.”

Bill Gates Defiantly Tweets Out That Every Human On Earth Will Be COVID-19 Vaccinated And There Can Be 'No Alternative' To This 'Global Effort' • Now The End Begins

The following article was written by Bill Gates, he’s telling you what’s coming. Believe him....

What you need to know about the COVID-19 vaccine | Bill Gates

Rational Agnostic

From my perspective the prophetic scriptures in the Bible are not variable, vague predictions, but actual foretold, future events which will definitely happen (or have already). God alone knows the future and has revealed enough information for anyone paying attention to see these events unfolding.

For those who are skeptical or simply write off the biblical prophecies as irrelevant nonsense, how about standing back and taking the time to see the big picture of things happening in the world today? What if God’s word is accurate?

“At this point, I am very confident in our earlier assessment that this whole COVID-19 global system, the vaccine but not limited to that, makes up the early stages of the Mark of the Beast system. A vaccination with nanoparticles, affecting our RNA and DNA, Microsoft patent #060606for human readable device to buy and sell, and then tying it into an implantable digital tracking system from ID2020 can be nothing less than the 666 system foretold in Revelation. The only question now is, where is the Beast? Bill Gates is just a minion, a ‘useful idiot’ for Satan. But Antichrist is close, I can smell the sulphur.”

Bill Gates Defiantly Tweets Out That Every Human On Earth Will Be COVID-19 Vaccinated And There Can Be 'No Alternative' To This 'Global Effort' • Now The End Begins

The following article was written by Bill Gates, he’s telling you what’s coming. Believe him....

If that's true, then how do you explain Matthew 16:28: "Some who are standing here will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom."

Seems to me that Jesus thought he was coming back in his disciples' lifetimes. That didn't happen. So, I'm quite convinced that it will never happen. Wanna bet? ;)

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

I really share your zeal with the end times and the number six six six.

That was my favorite thing when I was a Christian , as per prophecy of the beast as foretold in Revelations.

Back in the day at the height of my zeal what's with my love of Jack Van impe, among other material was the ultimate Antichrist.....

The 666 beast of that day was that dang computer out in Brussels that was all the rage.

Enjoy the prophecy stuff. Its a lot of fun for sure.

QuestioningMind

Just goes to show that every generation has their own interpretation of those vague and variable predictions. I remember when I was a kid my great aunt warning me that she was VERY confident that the vaccines we used to get at school that left that round mark on your shoulder was UNQUESTIONABLY the mark of the beast. She even showed me articles written by people who claimed that once everyone had that same shoulder mark and those who didn't died off the anti-Christ would come to rule the world. Of course they stopped giving those kinds of vaccines and I'm the only generation that has those shoulder marks.

Not surprising that this generation has found their OWN interpretation that coincides to something happening during their generation. It's been happening every generation for the past 2000 years. I suspect there will be some still doing it 2000 years from now.

74x12

This whole thing was a"plan-demic:". The fact is they want a global vaccine and the other fact is; you don't want that nasty garbage in your body. Whatever they are giving you. Whether it's the "mark of the beast" or not. I do not believe the vaccine is the mark of the beast; but I believe it is most likely part of a population control agenda. Bill Gates has claimed that global vaccines will help with population reduction. What the ...??! Please understand my massive confusion. So how is that going to work exactly? :confused: I suppose they are going to put things in it to either kill people "softly" over long term. As in you could get cancer or whatever. Or even easier; to make a percentage of people sterile. Unable to reproduce. Or even worse ... the next generation could be sterile. So you'll everything is fine but your kids or grand kids could be sterile, or infertile.

This whole event is far from over. Just beginning. It's all a push for the new world order. Now, I think it likely that they're coming out with cover story 2.0. I believe they always have a cover story (in this case, bats and snakes) and then a second cover story when the first one starts to look dumb to people. The second cover story is always closer to the truth. In this case it is probably the whole narrative that the virus "accidentally" escaped from a Wuhan lab. Perhaps someone was buying bats that were tested on in the lab and selling them in a meat market.

But the truth is more likely that it was all done on purpose. Basically, the world is ran behind the scenes by a satanic Cabal. They are an organization of cultists. Actually, there are different groups, different cults. But they all worship Satan by different names. By the way they likely already have a vaccine for themselves or they wouldn't release a virus that could hurt them.

Yes they do use the book of Revelation as a "play book" believe it or not. But they think they're the good guys. They actually probably see themselves are returning on white horses. They believe they will be God on earth. If anyone wants to know what the NWO is. Think of the end of humanity. They want to replace humans with a new species. Genetic-cyborgs. This is going to be done (believe it or not) in order to make people "fit-extensions" for demonic possession. That is you will be more easily controlled by evil spirits which are being released from hell by cult worshipers. They have "stargates" or "portals" they can open through the use of black magic rituals and yes technology which is being merged with magic. Everything will be ran by an AI God. This artificial intelligence will control all things and will know everything about everyone. Also, total surveillance.

This AI "God" is most likely the "image of the beast" spoken of in Revelation. I don't know if the AI will literally personify itself in a hologram. But this is easily possible with current tech. All of this will be done by the "numbers" of gematria and numerology. This is an attempt by these entities to control reality.

The world is ran by rich, greedy people. There is no way the world economy goes down without it being part of a big plan. This has never happened before with any pandemic. Not even the Spanish flu. Now suddenly they care enough to stop all the profits they could be making? :confused:

Good-Ole-Rebel

I agree. The world, and especially Americans, are being desensitized, to obey government and ignore their freedoms by law. They, Americans, have shown they are willing to give up their freedoms on the basis of 'fear'. And Media and government will play on that fear.

As to the beast or anti-christ, I am of the opinion that satan has one available in every generation ready to fill the slot when the time allows. And in the end, that is God's final decision.

But, I agree with you that we are near. Israel is in the land. The Church is in decline. Western man and the Jews are ready and willing to accept one who would settle the mid-east issue and the economic issue. And, I believe, the Rapture must occur before that anti-christ is revealed.

Good-Ole-Rebel

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member

If this is the case why are there thousands of contradiction predictions over the past hundreds of years that are different from yours, and all the predictions failed?

I am skeptical of the thousands of contradictory predictions.

Bill Gates Defiantly Tweets Out That Every Human On Earth Will Be COVID-19 Vaccinated And There Can Be 'No Alternative' To This 'Global Effort' • Now The End Begins.

This just one of many high tech scifi versions that eventually fail as all others have. Remember your aluminum foil hat with the coat hanger antenna when you hide out in your evil proof bomb shelter.

Last edited:

dad

Undefeated
If this is the case why are there thousands of contradiction predictions over the past hundreds of years that are different from yours, and all the predictions failed.

I am skeptical of the thousands of contradictory predictions.

This just one of many high tech scifi versions that eventually fail as all others have. Remember your aluminum foil hat with the coat hanger antenna when you hide out in your evil proof bomb shelter.
So how about this, if we see any worldwide mandatory order to receive any sort of technology mark and it is connected to being able to buy or sell we should refuse it?

Erebus

I'm far from an expert on biblical prophecy but isn't the Number of the Beast 616 not 666?

Also for what it's worth, Now The End Begins is an incredibly unreliable source.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Does 50 make a difference?

While 666 is called the "number of the beast" in most manuscripts of Revelation 13:18, a fragment of the earliest papyrus 115 gives the number as 616.

Which is right, the original 616 or the more modern 666?

InChrist

Free4ever
If that's true, then how do you explain Matthew 16:28: "Some who are standing here will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom."

Seems to me that Jesus thought he was coming back in his disciples' lifetimes. That didn't happen. So, I'm quite convinced that it will never happen. Wanna bet? ;)
And just a few short days later, well before their deaths, Jesus took Peter, James, and John up a mountain and they saw Jesus transfigured and in His kingdom.

“The Transfiguration scene of Jesus is a representation of His coming kingdom in its fullness. Jesus Himself said to His disciples.”
“I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom. ”
Matthew 16:28

What Was the Significance of Jesus' Transfiguration?

InChrist

Free4ever
Just goes to show that every generation has their own interpretation of those vague and variable predictions. I remember when I was a kid my great aunt warning me that she was VERY confident that the vaccines we used to get at school that left that round mark on your shoulder was UNQUESTIONABLY the mark of the beast. She even showed me articles written by people who claimed that once everyone had that same shoulder mark and those who didn't died off the anti-Christ would come to rule the world. Of course they stopped giving those kinds of vaccines and I'm the only generation that has those shoulder marks.

Not surprising that this generation has found their OWN interpretation that coincides to something happening during their generation. It's been happening every generation for the past 2000 years. I suspect there will be some still doing it 2000 years from now.
Yet, those vaccines back then did not in any way meet the biblical criteria that the mark is tied into commerce and the ability to buy or sell, among others.

InChrist

Free4ever
This whole thing was a"plan-demic:". The fact is they want a global vaccine and the other fact is; you don't want that nasty garbage in your body. Whatever they are giving you. Whether it's the "mark of the beast" or not. I do not believe the vaccine is the mark of the beast; but I believe it is most likely part of a population control agenda. Bill Gates has claimed that global vaccines will help with population reduction. What the ...??! Please understand my massive confusion. So how is that going to work exactly? :confused: I suppose they are going to put things in it to either kill people "softly" over long term. As in you could get cancer or whatever. Or even easier; to make a percentage of people sterile. Unable to reproduce. Or even worse ... the next generation could be sterile. So you'll everything is fine but your kids or grand kids could be sterile, or infertile.

This whole event is far from over. Just beginning. It's all a push for the new world order. Now, I think it likely that they're coming out with cover story 2.0. I believe they always have a cover story (in this case, bats and snakes) and then a second cover story when the first one starts to look dumb to people. The second cover story is always closer to the truth. In this case it is probably the whole narrative that the virus "accidentally" escaped from a Wuhan lab. Perhaps someone was buying bats that were tested on in the lab and selling them in a meat market.

But the truth is more likely that it was all done on purpose. Basically, the world is ran behind the scenes by a satanic Cabal. They are an organization of cultists. Actually, there are different groups, different cults. But they all worship Satan by different names. By the way they likely already have a vaccine for themselves or they wouldn't release a virus that could hurt them.

Yes they do use the book of Revelation as a "play book" believe it or not. But they think they're the good guys. They actually probably see themselves are returning on white horses. They believe they will be God on earth. If anyone wants to know what the NWO is. Think of the end of humanity. They want to replace humans with a new species. Genetic-cyborgs. This is going to be done (believe it or not) in order to make people "fit-extensions" for demonic possession. That is you will be more easily controlled by evil spirits which are being released from hell by cult worshipers. They have "stargates" or "portals" they can open through the use of black magic rituals and yes technology which is being merged with magic. Everything will be ran by an AI God. This artificial intelligence will control all things and will know everything about everyone. Also, total surveillance.

This AI "God" is most likely the "image of the beast" spoken of in Revelation. I don't know if the AI will literally personify itself in a hologram. But this is easily possible with current tech. All of this will be done by the "numbers" of gematria and numerology. This is an attempt by these entities to control reality.

The world is ran by rich, greedy people. There is no way the world economy goes down without it being part of a big plan. This has never happened before with any pandemic. Not even the Spanish flu. Now suddenly they care enough to stop all the profits they could be making? :confused:

Thanks for your thoughts and perspectives. I don’t think a covid-19 vaccine, at least at this point, is the mark of the beast either, though a definitive prelude. The RNA and/or DNA genetic aspect of a new vaccine and implanting this into humans is very concerning, besides the digital ID factor.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Does 50 make a difference?

While 666 is called the "number of the beast" in most manuscripts of Revelation 13:18, a fragment of the earliest papyrus 115 gives the number as 616.

Which is right, the original 616 or the more modern 666?
Three 6s beat two 6s in Texas holdum every time.

InChrist

Free4ever
I agree. The world, and especially Americans, are being desensitized, to obey government and ignore their freedoms by law. They, Americans, have shown they are willing to give up their freedoms on the basis of 'fear'. And Media and government will play on that fear.

As to the beast or anti-christ, I am of the opinion that satan has one available in every generation ready to fill the slot when the time allows. And in the end, that is God's final decision.

But, I agree with you that we are near. Israel is in the land. The Church is in decline. Western man and the Jews are ready and willing to accept one who would settle the mid-east issue and the economic issue. And, I believe, the Rapture must occur before that anti-christ is revealed.

Good-Ole-Rebel
While I think it is important to watch as these prophetic events unfold right before our eyes, I agree the church composed of those who belong to Christ will be removed before the Antichrist is revealed.

Rational Agnostic

And just a few short days later, well before their deaths, Jesus took Peter, James, and John up a mountain and they saw Jesus transfigured and in His kingdom.

“The Transfiguration scene of Jesus is a representation of His coming kingdom in its fullness. Jesus Himself said to His disciples.”
“I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom. ”
Matthew 16:28

What Was the Significance of Jesus' Transfiguration?

The same failed prophecy is in Matthew 10:23 & Matthew 24:34.