• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

System 666 Set-up

cataway

your reading from a book that is so filled with symbolic language that it can be difficult to understand when its fully symbolical and when some part can be taken literally.
after speaking of the 144,000 it speaks of a great crowd , that the number of the people that would be living under God's form of government would be a vast number . that is true. . the earth will be filled with people that will live and thank God for all that will be done for them.
because that is true the preceding verses about the 144,000 should also considered to be true . they are special in that there are attributes about them that makes them worthy to be kings and priests ,even judges ,that will assist Jesus in his millennial rule over the earth .

Riders

From my perspective the prophetic scriptures in the Bible are not variable, vague predictions, but actual foretold, future events which will definitely happen (or have already). God alone knows the future and has revealed enough information for anyone paying attention to see these events unfolding.

For those who are skeptical or simply write off the biblical prophecies as irrelevant nonsense, how about standing back and taking the time to see the big picture of things happening in the world today? What if God’s word is accurate?

“At this point, I am very confident in our earlier assessment that this whole COVID-19 global system, the vaccine but not limited to that, makes up the early stages of the Mark of the Beast system. A vaccination with nanoparticles, affecting our RNA and DNA, Microsoft patent #060606for human readable device to buy and sell, and then tying it into an implantable digital tracking system from ID2020 can be nothing less than the 666 system foretold in Revelation. The only question now is, where is the Beast? Bill Gates is just a minion, a ‘useful idiot’ for Satan. But Antichrist is close, I can smell the sulphur.”

Bill Gates Defiantly Tweets Out That Every Human On Earth Will Be COVID-19 Vaccinated And There Can Be 'No Alternative' To This 'Global Effort' • Now The End Begins

The following article was written by Bill Gates, he’s telling you what’s coming. Believe him....

What you need to know about the COVID-19 vaccine | Bill Gates

Are you saying there will be a computer chip placed in us when we get the vaccine? The 666 mark will be on us? If no mark or no computer chip then I have no idea what you would be talking about.

Riders

Thanks for your thoughts and perspectives. I don’t think a covid-19 vaccine, at least at this point, is the mark of the beast either, though a definitive prelude. The RNA and/or DNA genetic aspect of a new vaccine and implanting this into humans is very concerning, besides the digital ID factor.

Implanting us? There will be an implant?What kind you mean a computer chip? I wont take a computer chip with a vaccine?

eik

If that's true, then how do you explain Matthew 16:28: "Some who are standing here will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom."

Seems to me that Jesus thought he was coming back in his disciples' lifetimes. That didn't happen. So, I'm quite convinced that it will never happen. Wanna bet? ;)
First these words of Jesus are associated with divine judgement.

"Then Jesus says, Matt 16: 27, 28 “For the Son of Man is going to come with his angels in the glory of his Father, and then he will repay each person according to what he has done. Truly, I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom”​

Second we must not suppose that the "coming of the son of Man" is to be an instantaneous event, or even confined to a single event. Certainly there will be a time when the Son of Man has finally appeared, which is when the elect are gathered (Matt 24:31).

Yet before this there will be great wrath on men, which Jesus also associates with his coming. In Matt 24:

"27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened..... "​

So it is seen in v.29 that the coming occurs during a process of days (plural) or even epochs during which there is great tribulation. We see the first such visitation of the son of Man in AD70 with the fall of Jerusalem and the killing of at least a million Jews. This is certainly to be equated to a divine judgement of especial importance, and likely what Matt 16:28 refers to. Yet the elect were not then gathered.

The coming continues in the great tribulations that fall on the world cf. the book of Revelation. In Rev 22:12 it says “Look, I am coming soon" but it is clear the events foretold in Revelation takes place over centuries and millennia.

I hope I have clarified that the "coming" of the son of man certainly began in the life time of some of the Jews that had known Christ. It continues in the world's great tribulations.

The coming of the son of man or the kingdom of God is likened to a child being born. Divine judgements are "the beginning of birth pains." Matt 24:8.

It's just that the birth has not yet been completed.

If that's true, then how do you explain Matthew 16:28: "Some who are standing here will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom."

Seems to me that Jesus thought he was coming back in his disciples' lifetimes....

He said "Some who are standing here will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom." not “he is coming back in his disciples' lifetimes”. Matthew 16:28 came true after six days, when this happened:

After six days, Jesus took with him Peter, James, and John his brother, and brought them up into a high mountain by themselves. He was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and his garments became as white as the light. Behold, Moses and Elijah appeared to them talking with him.
Matt. 17:1-3

InChrist

Free4ever
Are you saying there will be a computer chip placed in us when we get the vaccine? The 666 mark will be on us? If no mark or no computer chip then I have no idea what you would be talking about.
Yes, at some point, though it will likely be a quantum digital ID tattoo tied into the Antichrist world system. Exactly when this all takes place, I can’t say. Although, the technology is happening so I don’t think it will be too far off.

An Invisible Quantum Dot 'Tattoo' Could Be Used to ID Vaccinated Kids