• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Suppression of Free Speech on Covid

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Like I've stated before, I don't believe ANY shots that have to be retweaked and re-administered at the least every year are vaccines.

Heck, I don't like that my immune system requires any updates but hey, at least most of them are every ten years or so.
Why?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Well,, I may get the shingles one in a couple of years. Not likely to get the pneumonia one. A friend of mine got it and then got pneumonia anyway. Jury is out on the shingles vaccination but at least it's good for the rest of my life from what I read.

After what our son went through with shingles a few years ago, I highly recommend getting it.

Also, vaccines don't prevent one from getting the virus, but it usually lessens the symptoms.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
After what our son went through with shingles a few years ago, I highly recommend getting it.

Also, vaccines don't prevent one from getting the virus, but it usually lessens the symptoms.
Oh I've had the shingles before. I was in my fifties. As for not preventing pneumonia, what? So now "vaccines" don't even prevent disease?

Kathryn

No, they really don't; but enough people are vaxed, it can reduce the spread.
Well, crap. I think only about 35 percent of Americans over age 60 are vaxed against shingles. I'm not for one. I'm 62.

The definition of a vaccine really has changed a lot since I was getting them, though I've gotten some updates as an adult. I mean, ten years is a pretty good run, but no protection against getting the disease? Is that actually a vaccine? Or what?

Kathryn

Yep, that's how they work. Sometimes symptoms may be so minor that one may not even realize they got a virus in them.
I guess like the COVID my neighbor got before the COVID shots. Or like the COVID I got about six months after getting the booster, though I did know I was sick because I had a low fever.

Last edited:

Ebionite

One of the silver linings of the COVID mass injection campaign is that it has awakened many to the notion that vaccines aren’t all they’re cracked up to be. The COVID shots are so toxic, even though the injuries are being swept under the carpet like never before, there are just so many of them that the carnage cannot be hidden. And, because government and health authorities refuse to acknowledge the problem, many are now questioning all vaccines, not just the COVID shot.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
One of the silver linings of the COVID mass injection campaign is that it has awakened many to the notion that vaccines aren’t all they’re cracked up to be. The COVID shots are so toxic, even though the injuries are being swept under the carpet like never before, there are just so many of them that the carnage cannot be hidden. And, because government and health authorities refuse to acknowledge the problem, many are now questioning all vaccines, not just the COVID shot.

Your source is bogus.
It also requires one's email to access.
I don't want to be spammed by him & his ilk.

It's been a business model of people like your "doctor"
(who isn't a real physician). They sell supplements
(which aren't regulated for any ingredients) by
convincing gullible people by dissing vaccines,
& claiming their potions are "natural" & "safe".
The reality is that their natural ingredients aren't
tested, & they don't divulge which parts of plants
they use, so concentrations of chemicals are unknown.

Ebionite

Your source is bogus.
You don't know what your are talking about.

It also requires one's email to access.
Not for me it didn't.

STORY AT-A-GLANCE​

• The vaccine industry intentionally deceives us about the risks and benefits of vaccines in order to make a profit, with complete disregard for human suffering and the destruction of public health over time
  • One of the reasons the polio vaccine doesn’t work is because polio isn’t caused by an infectious virus. It’s caused by toxins. Poliovirus is a commensal virus that is completely harmless in the absence of toxic onslaught
  • The changing of definitions is part of the vaccine industry’s playbook. The definition of a “vaccine” was radically altered to allow for the use of experimental modified RNA gene therapy
  • Another part of the fraud is using another vaccine as the control in lieu of a true placebo. You simply cannot prove a vaccine is safe by comparing it to another, most likely unsafe, vaccine
  • According to Dr. Suzanne Humphries, there are no worthwhile vaccines, not even smallpox or tetanus. Tetanus can be successfully treated using high-dose intravenous vitamin C and other essential nutrients
  • Vitamin C works because tetanus is a bacterial disease caused by an obligate anaerobe that cannot survive in the presence of oxygen. Other oxidative therapies that could be used if the infection is related to a wound include hydrogen peroxide and ozone therapy

Ebionite

InfoWars & the Bible....read those sources,
& ignore all others. Such a common path.

Paralysis victims of Bill Gates experimental vaccines in India:

A total of 640,000 children developed NPAFP in the years 2000–2017, suggesting that there were an additional 491,000 paralyzed children above our expected numbers for children with NPAFP.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Paralysis victims of Bill Gates experimental vaccines in India:

A total of 640,000 children developed NPAFP in the years 2000–2017, suggesting that there were an additional 491,000 paralyzed children above our expected numbers for children with NPAFP.

Have you even read your own link,
rather than just searching it for
something that looks bad?

It appears that you're arguing that it's
better to avoid vaccination for polio.
Would you prevent your own children
from being vaccinated against it?

Ebionite

Yeah, I hope you cope well enough in the everyday life.
Bill Gates was a passenger on Jeffrey Epstein's "Lolita Express"

In fact, beginning in 2011, Mr. Gates met with Mr. Epstein on numerous occasions — including at least three times at Mr. Epstein’s palatial Manhattan townhouse, and at least once staying late into the night, according to interviews with more than a dozen people familiar with the relationship, as well as documents reviewed by The New York Times.