• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Suppression of Free Speech on Covid

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
You know what an ad hominem is, right?

"These cells did not merely interact with the vaccines but absorbed them, incorporating foreign DNA into their very structure"

In an explosive revelation a few days ago during a video conference with Medical Doctors for Covid Ethics International, Prof. Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi, former Chair of Medical Microbiology at the University of Mainz and a distinguished figure in the field, unveiled findings that have sent shockwaves through the scientific community.

The first experiments indicates that experimental COVID mRNA jabs, may have been integrating into human cells—raising the spectre of genetic modification on an unprecedented scale.

Prof. Bhakdi, long known for his critical stance on the mainstream narrative surrounding genetic experimental mRNA therapy, shed light on previously dismissed evidence, saying, "What then happened was that Kevin McKernan's findings [of DNA Contamination] were belittled…, although they were reproduced in Canada by Speicher." These findings were eventually reproduced across multiple independent labs across the world. This disregard for groundbreaking research is alarming, but what Prof Bhakdi and his German team discovered next is even more so.

Prof Bhakdi's colleagues immersed human cells in vaccines, unveiling a startling truth: These cells did not merely interact with the vaccines but absorbed them, incorporating foreign DNA into their very structure.

"Our two lady scientists...found that the human cells immediately took up the vaccines, and the DNA, and the chromosomes," Bhakdi said, outlining a process where cells began producing the spike protein in massive quantities. What was once theoretical fear has now been manifested into tangible evidence, showing the potential for these vaccines to alter human genetics fundamentally.

This evidence not only corroborates the initial findings but also offers a chilling validation of the genetic alterations being observed. "So, what did our girls do? They sent their human cells that had been transfected to Kevin McKernan, begging the question, Kevin, can you find any chromosomal integration of bacterial DNA in the human cell chromosomes? Do you know the answer? He put it up in his substack one week ago, and the answer is yes," Bhakdi reveals, underscoring a critical and undeniable marker of genetic modification, fuelled by vaccine integration.

Adding to the concern, Kevin recently published another article on his Substack, in which he reveals that the Plasmid DNA is not merely being absorbed by the cells; it is also being replicated after getting absorbed.
Again, where can we read the peer-reviewed studies?
Any scientist that knows what they're doing, isn't posting their work in Substack. :rolleyes:

Sargonski

I've pointed out to you the difference at least twice now.

You brought up common sense. I'm demonstrating that you haven't used it.

Name calling and failure to support your claim is not an argument for much "Skeptic Thinker" :) Har har.

Now please tell us the difference in risk of harm entering a room 2 minutes after someonen has sneezed - unmasked .. and the fellow standing behind you when you sneeze wearing a cloth mask. Your claim to have previously addressed the difference a complete falsehood ... and pathetic one at that. Seriously lame.

Sargonski

Again, where can we read the peer-reviewed studies?
Any scientist that knows what they're doing, isn't posting their work in Substack. :rolleyes:

You were given peer reviewed studies in the past .. but it made no difference .. ... science no match for the peer reviewed Blue propaganda..

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Name calling and failure to support your claim is not an argument for much "Skeptic Thinker" :) Har har.
I haven't called you any names.
Now please tell us the difference in risk of harm entering a room 2 minutes after someonen has sneezed - unmasked .. and the fellow standing behind you when you sneeze wearing a cloth mask. Your claim to have previously addressed the difference a complete falsehood ... and pathetic one at that. Seriously lame.

No thanks. I'm talking about the common sense involved in recognizing the difference between covering your mouth when you sneeze versus not covering your mouth when you sneeze.
Your continued evasion and deflection from the point is duly noted.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
You were given peer reviewed studies in the past .. but it made no difference .. ..
Not from that poster, I haven't.

I've already responded long ago to anything you've posted, as have a number of other posters.
. science no match for the peer reviewed Blue propaganda..
I'm not American. Conservatives are red here. Please drop the political garbage. We're talking about common sense and science here.

Sargonski

I've already responded long ago to anything you've posted, as have a number of other posters.

I'm not American. Conservatives are red here. Please drop the political garbage. We're talking about common sense and science here.

The Scourge of Progressive Collectivist Facist liberalism is not limited to the US .. friend .. now if you can't distinguish the two .. crying about Red and Blue .. then we need to gain understanding .. so let me know as this appears to be the case

You were given a journal article .. by me .. who cares about the other poster .. to help you understand "The Science" and what you refer to as common sense... but, unfortunately the understanding of the subject matter "Air flow through an orifice" .. and boyancy of particles in air .. was not forth comming .. failing to understand that the fellow behind you in the grocery line is getting a big blast of what ever you got when you cough .. and that is not a good thing .. not "prevention" of the significant variety .. .. scientifically speaking . as us scientists do .. the non scientists often failing on lacking to account for significance .. of coughing directly in someones face .. relative to the entire transmission cycle

When is the last time you had someone cough directly in your face .. I mean .. it happens .. but it is fairly rare lest one take public transit daily .. but they are all immuned up from so much transfer .. LOL .. but even in there .. the one guy geting the cough in the face there are hundreds that catch it through the various other routes .. which in the transmission calculus.. and I know you don't know much about this but trust me I Do .. and it is insignificant in the grand Opera ..

Bugs --- what do you know about microbiology .. and nanoparticles ! .. floating around .. that is what the lovely article I provided you illustrated.. did the math for you ... to the point where the conclusions become common sense .. like reasoning out the Bus experiment .. Getting sick on a plane aint from folks coughing directly in your face .. more like the blast from behind at the supermarket.. common sense combined with science .. now we are in the strike zone ! Subject Matter Expert at your service .. Red White .... and glue

Sargonski

The Scourge of Progressive Collectivist Facist liberalism is not limited to the US .. friend .. now if you can't distinguish the two .. crying about Red and Blue .. then we need to gain understanding .. so let me know as this appears to be the case

You were given a journal article .. by me .. who cares about the other poster .. to help you understand "The Science" and what you refer to as common sense... but, unfortunately the understanding of the subject matter "Air flow through an orifice" .. and boyancy of particles in air .. was not forth comming .. failing to understand that the fellow behind you in the grocery line is getting a big blast of what ever you got when you cough .. and that is not a good thing .. not "prevention" of the significant variety .. .. scientifically speaking . as us scientists do .. the non scientists often failing on lacking to account for significance .. of coughing directly in someones face .. relative to the entire transmission cycle

When is the last time you had someone cough directly in your face .. I mean .. it happens .. but it is fairly rare lest one take public transit daily .. but they are all immuned up from so much transfer .. LOL .. but even in there .. the one guy geting the cough in the face there are hundreds that catch it through the various other routes .. which in the transmission calculus.. and I know you don't know much about this but trust me I Do .. and it is insignificant in the grand Opera ..

Bugs --- what do you know about microbiology .. and nanoparticles ! .. floating around .. transmission .. that is what the lovely article I provided you illustrated.. did the math for you ... to the point where the conclusions become common sense .. like reasoning out the Bus experiment .. Getting sick on a plane aint from folks coughing directly in your face .. more like the blast from behind at the supermarket.. common sense combined with science .. now we are in the strike zone ! Subject Matter Expert at your service .. Red White .... and glue

Ebionite

The COVID-19 vaccines that have been approved and administered worldwide were authorized without evidence that they prevent transmission, according to a statement made by Liberal MP Yasir Naqvi, who serves as parliamentary secretary to Canada's Health Minister. Naqvi revealed this information in response to questions posed by Conservative MP Colin Carrie.

Ebionite

The Italian public prosecutor put five doctors and medical staff under investigation after an 18 year old girl died after receiving the AstraZeneca covid vaccine.

So let’s summarize what happened.

1. It became known that the AstraZeneca vaccine caused blood clots.
  2. People didn’t want the shots anymore and cancelled their appointments.
  3. The government didn’t want to waster vaccines so they held “open day” events to give the vaccines to people anyway.
  4. This 18 year old girl died from blood clots after getting the shot at one of these “open day” events.
  5. Five doctors and medical staff were put under investigation by the public prosecutor because of her death.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member

"Japan’s health ministry has said that COVID-19 vaccinations will no longer be free of charge starting in April, but has not announced a ban on the vaccines, as suggested in social media posts.

Many of the posts, opens new tab, which have been viewed more than 2.5 million times on X and been widely shared on Facebook, link to an article on prepareforchange.net, a conspiratorial website.

The article claims, without evidence, that the move came after “an official government study tied the injections to the nation’s soaring sudden deaths.”

The referenced paper, opens new tab is a pre-print, that was not peer-reviewed, expressing concern that blood donations from mRNA vaccine recipients and people suffering from long COVID could be harmful and proposing regulations.

Japan’s health ministry has not announced, opens new tab a ban on vaccines. It has, however, said the shots will no longer be free from April 1, 2024,.
The ministry said excess deaths in Japan began rising before COVID vaccinations were rolled out and there is no evidence the shots were causing them."

Some advice: You should stop consulting such poorly vetted sources for your information.

Ebionite

Louisiana's senate just unanimously voted to pass a bill that will ban any rules and mandates from the World Health Organization, the World Economic Forum and the UN from being enforced in the state.

"The World Health Organization, United Nations and the World Economic Forum shall have no jurisdiction or power within the state of Louisiana. No rule, regulation, fee, tax, policy or mandate of any kind of the World Health Organization, United Nations and the World Economic Forum shall be enforced or implemented by the state of Lousiana or any agency, department, board, commission, political subdivision, governmental entity of the state, parish, municipality, or any other political entity".

Also this:

We show a rise in excess mortality from neoplasms reported as underlying cause of death, which started in 2020 (1.7%) and accelerated substantially in 2021 (5.6%) and 2022 (7.9%). The increase in excess mortality in both 2021 (Z-score of 11.8) and 2022 (Z-score of 16.5) are highly statistically significant (extreme events).

Last edited:

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Louisiana's senate just unanimously voted to pass a bill that will ban any rules and mandates from the World Health Organization, the World Economic Forum and the UN from being enforced in the state.

Also this:

We show a rise in excess mortality from neoplasms reported as underlying cause of death, which started in 2020 (1.7%) and accelerated substantially in 2021 (5.6%) and 2022 (7.9%). The increase in excess mortality in both 2021 (Z-score of 11.8) and 2022 (Z-score of 16.5) are highly statistically significant (extreme events).

Ridiculous. :rolleyes:

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Dude, you're the one slapping red and blue labels on everything.

I don't view science through a political lens. That's folly.
We're not talking about journal articles. We're talking about the common sense of covering your nose when you sneeze. You implored us all to use our common sense, remember? I just turned it around on you. And look at you flailing about for how many posts now?

I wonder why we even bother washing our hands or cleaning ourselves at all! Why do our mothers teach us to cover our mouths when we cough and sneeze. Such a mystery ...

When is the last time you had someone cough directly in your face .. I mean .. it happens ..
I had my friend's kid cough directly in my face once and came down with the flu two days later.

I wonder what would have happened if the kid didn't cough directly into my airways. Hmmmm ...
but it is fairly rare lest one take public transit daily .
I take public transit almost daily.
. but they are all immuned up from so much transfer .. LOL ..
No idea what this means.
but even in there .. the one guy geting the cough in the face there are hundreds that catch it through the various other routes .. which in the transmission calculus.. and I know you don't know much about this but trust me I Do .. and it is insignificant in the grand Opera ..
Cool. Nobody said covering one's mouth when one sneezes completely stops transmission of one's snot and mucus. But it helps. Just like washing your hands isn't going to completely stop you from picking up germs - but it helps.

Bugs --- what do you know about microbiology .. and nanoparticles ! .. floating around .. transmission ..
Do I need to know about the intricacies of microbiology to know that covering your mouth when you sneeze is a good idea?
Look how far you have to take this to avoid agreeing with the obvious fact that covering your mouth when you sneeze allows you to trap some of your snot in your hand, rather than having it fly all over the place around you and onto other people.

that is what the lovely article I provided you illustrated.. did the math for you ... to the point where the conclusions become common sense .. like reasoning out the Bus experiment .. Getting sick on a plane aint from folks coughing directly in your face .. more like the blast from behind at the supermarket.. common sense combined with science .. now we are in the strike zone ! Subject Matter Expert at your service .. Red White .... and glue
Stop trying to deflect to your article we've already been over long ago, that doesn't even show what you claim it does.

The rest of this is just word fragments and incomplete sentences that I can't follow. Sorry.