• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Suppression of Free Speech on Covid

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Clearly not LOL :) but worry not - that large droplets and big chunks of snot fall out of the air and harmlessly to the ground is perhaps not all that obvious .. fortunately you have the MIT study .. that you can study..

now .. the fact that be it your hand .. or a cloth mask .. the fellow behind you in the grocery line is getting a big blast .. .. and in terms of latency in the air ... as the MIT study shows .. won't be much difference between masked and unmasked the micro-particles in both cases are going to float around for quite some time .. and for the mask wearer .. is absolutely no difference if it is someone else who sneezed .. .. you are pulling just as many of those microparticles in through the gaps in the mask .. as someone breathing normally. .. this part common sense .. just have to think a little .. not much ... just a little ..

Love the schoolgirl gossip behind the fence thing though .. the sign of a true debate warrior !
You should try using some of that common sense yourself and at least attempt to answer my question.
I think it's rather obvious why you haven't answered it.

The MIT study demonstrates that masks do actually help. As another poster already pointed out and explained to you.

Gee, I wonder why anyone covers their mouth when they sneeze or cough at all. It's a mystery to you, apparently. Is hand washing after going to the bathroom also a giant mystery to you?
Perhaps you shouldn't be imploring others to utilize common sense when you don't seem capable of it yourself.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Extreme Events

The report, which relies on data from the CDC, paints a troubling picture.

"We show a rise in excess mortality from neoplasms reported as underlying cause of death, which started in 2020 (1.7%) and accelerated substantially in 2021 (5.6%) and 2022 (7.9%). The increase in excess mortality in both 2021 (Z-score of 11.8) and 2022 (Z-score of 16.5) are highly statistically significant (extreme events)," according to the authors.

That said, co-author, David Wiseman, PhD (who has 86 publications to his name), leaves the cause an open question - suggesting it could either be a "novel phenomenon," Covid-19, or the Covid-19 vaccine.

Not that surprising given that the hospitals were overwhelmed during the early months of COVID. Which is one of the reasons for the lockdown - we were trying not to completely overwhelm our healthcare systems to the point of collapse.

One of the results of the hospitals being overwhelmed with COVID patients, was that people who needed access to healthcare for non-COVID-related reasons (heart attacks, strokes, cancer treatments, car accidents, etc.) weren't able to get the treatments they needed in a timely manner because hospital staff were frantically trying to deal with COVID patients. Hell, our healthcare systems are still behind on that to this day, thanks to COVID.

I guess this never occurred to "David Wiseman, PhD (who has 86 publications to his name."

I think it's funny that you're now trying to blame the vaccine for causing cancer ... ? Is there any ailment the vaccine isn't responsible for?:rolleyes:

Sargonski

You should try using some of that common sense yourself and at least attempt to answer my question.
I think it's rather obvious why you haven't answered it.

The MIT study demonstrates that masks do actually help. As another poster already pointed out and explained to you.

Gee, I wonder why anyone covers their mouth when they sneeze or cough at all. It's a mystery to you, apparently. Is hand washing after going to the bathroom also a giant mystery to you?
Perhaps you shouldn't be imploring others to utilize common sense when you don't seem capable of it yourself.

The MIT study does not demonstrate a significant help. The lack of quantification in your answer demonstrating lack of understanding of the subject matter.

You then double down on lack of understanding of the subject matter talking about hand washing .. as if this was related to the question of a sneeze microparticles travelling in the air .. and associated concentration.. which would be somewhat less in some cases .. somewhat more in others.

Please quantify your answer -- along with support your claim about the MIT study - citing where the MIT study supports your claim as you say.

I look forward to your support for claim as assumed premise fallacy doesn't cut it :)

Ebionite

From Steve Kirsch:

Deanna Kline, RN, MSN, AGNP has been with a geriatric medical practice in the US for over 7 years (size ~1,000 patients). The practice has been in existence for 39 years.

Prior to 2021, all-cause deaths per year ranged between 7 to 10 people.

In 2020, the height of COVID, there were just 7 deaths!

In 2021, there were 13 deaths.

In 2022, there were 36 deaths.

In 2023, there were 48 deaths.

That’s nearly a 5X increase in all-cause deaths.

Deanna attributes the huge increases to the COVID vaccine.

Around 75% of the elderly in the practice were vaccinated. She observed that the vaccinated had uniformly higher mortality and morbidity.

There was NO reduction in COVID cases in the vaccinated; if anything, they were more likely to be sick; exactly the opposite of what we were told.

In addition, she noticed six cases of RSV in the elderly where normally there would be zero cases. All 6 cases recently received the COVID booster shot. Coincidence? Unlikely.

Also, the vaccinated were more likely to suffer from long COVID compared to the unvaccinated.

Bottom line: No benefits observed. Only downsides.

Based on her experience at the clinic, Deanna doesn't recommend the COVID vaccine for anyone.

For more information, she wrote a book detailing what she saw and it’s available on Amazon:

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
The MIT study does not demonstrate a significant help. The lack of quantification in your answer demonstrating lack of understanding of the subject matter.
Yes it does. Another poster already walked you through it. I did as well, quite a while back now.

We don't even need this study though, we're just using good old fashioned common sense here, right?
You then double down on lack of understanding of the subject matter talking about hand washing .. as if this was related to the question of a sneeze microparticles travelling in the air .. and associated concentration.. which would be somewhat less in some cases .. somewhat more in others.

Please quantify your answer -- along with support your claim about the MIT study - citing where the MIT study supports your claim as you say.

I look forward to your support for claim as assumed premise fallacy doesn't cut it :)
Blah, blah.

Tell you what, next time you have to sneeze, do one without covering your mouth. Then look at your hand and see what's there.
Then for the next one, don't cover your mouth. Then look at your hand and see what's there (or not there). Then look around you to see where all the snot went. No need to get back to me, just employ that good old common sense you were telling me about. ;)

Sargonski

Yes it does. Another poster already walked you through it. I did as well, quite a while back now.

We don't even need this study though, we're just using good old fashioned common sense here, right?

Blah, blah.

Tell you what, next time you have to sneeze, do one without covering your mouth. Then look at your hand and see what's there.
Then for the next one, don't cover your mouth. Then look at your hand and see what's there (or not there). Then look around you to see where all the snot went. No need to get back to me, just employ that good old common sense you were telling me about. ;)

LOL -- "another poster will help" he cries .. obviously your claim is false .. the study not stating what you claim .. and the other poster was not able to find it either in case you didn't notice .. "common sense" thing again.

What does the volume snot in your hand from a sneeze have to do with the microparticles that remain in the air to infect people ?? This is not that complicated .. a concept to grasp .. especially for someone who claims to have common sense while running around projecting that others dont.

If you have a cold and spit on the ground .. your spittle is not likely to infect someone walking by now is it !? .. common sense mate :)

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
From Steve Kirsch:

Deanna Kline, RN, MSN, AGNP has been with a geriatric medical practice in the US for over 7 years (size ~1,000 patients). The practice has been in existence for 39 years.

Prior to 2021, all-cause deaths per year ranged between 7 to 10 people.

In 2020, the height of COVID, there were just 7 deaths!

In 2021, there were 13 deaths.

In 2022, there were 36 deaths.

In 2023, there were 48 deaths.

That’s nearly a 5X increase in all-cause deaths.

Deanna attributes the huge increases to the COVID vaccine.

Around 75% of the elderly in the practice were vaccinated. She observed that the vaccinated had uniformly higher mortality and morbidity.

There was NO reduction in COVID cases in the vaccinated; if anything, they were more likely to be sick; exactly the opposite of what we were told.

In addition, she noticed six cases of RSV in the elderly where normally there would be zero cases. All 6 cases recently received the COVID booster shot. Coincidence? Unlikely.

Also, the vaccinated were more likely to suffer from long COVID compared to the unvaccinated.

Bottom line: No benefits observed. Only downsides.

Based on her experience at the clinic, Deanna doesn't recommend the COVID vaccine for anyone.

For more information, she wrote a book detailing what she saw and it’s available on Amazon:

Most of the above in unadulterated nonsense, and we all show know this from the many peer-reviewed scientific studies.

Sargonski

Most of the above in unadulterated nonsense, and we all show know this from the many peer-reviewed scientific studies.

The only "unadulterated nonsense" that I can spot is the the absurd naked claims above ? Do you know what an argument is by chance ? An argument contains 2 things you know 1) claim or premise 2) support, evidence, rational explanation showing claim is true.

Your missing 2 friend .. hence the "Unadulterated nonsense" rating you are trying to project onto others.

I would concur for anyone who is not on deaths door.. severely immune compromized --- the Jab may help a little for those folks ..

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
LOL -- "another poster will help" he cries .. obviously your claim is false .. the study not stating what you claim .. and the other poster was not able to find it either in case you didn't notice .. "common sense" thing again.
No bud, another poster already thoroughly went over your link and explained it for you in great detail. I'm sorry you don't remember that, but it's not my problem. Scroll back.
What does the volume snot in your hand from a sneeze have to do with the microparticles that remain in the air to infect people ?? This is not that complicated .. a concept to grasp .. especially for someone who claims to have common sense while running around projecting that others dont.

If you have a cold and spit on the ground .. your spittle is not likely to infect someone walking by now is it !? .. common sense mate :)
Dude, just employ the common sense you implored me to use. Just try it. I know you can do it!

If I have a cold and sneeze in someone's face, my snot is going to be all over their face. Do you think that's good for them, or bad? Do you think they're more likely to catch my cold, or less likely? Do you think it might be better for them if I cover my mouth, so my snot doesn't stick all over their face? Think on it. It's a tough one, I know. Just use that common sense. ;)

Sargonski

No bud, another poster already thoroughly went over your link and explained it for you in great detail. I'm sorry you don't remember that, but it's not my problem. Scroll back.

Dude, just employ the common sense you implored me to use. Just try it. I know you can do it!

If I have a cold and sneeze in someone's face, my snot is going to be all over their face. Do you think that's good for them, or bad? Do you think they're more likely to catch my cold, or less likely? Do you think it might be better for them if I cover my mouth, so my snot doesn't stick all over their face? Think on it. It's a tough one, I know. Just use that common sense. ;)

I did not say sneezing in someone's face was good for them .. is it possible for you to post without false accusation and strawman fallacy ? obviously it is better if you turned the other direction and blasted the other direction .. although some of that blast is going to come back to the person .. if you are indoors - as shown you in the study that you failed to understand.

For those who are not blasted in the fact by you coughing in their face .. there is no significant difference in the micro particles in the air between you holding hand over mouth /nose when you sneeze/cough .. or without.

and if you are masked .. it is the person behind you that gets the big blast .. far worse than if you were not masked and coughed in front of you.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
I did not say sneezing in someone's face was good for them
Nobody said you did. Calm down and read again.
. is it possible for you to post without false accusation and strawman fallacy ?
Yep, I just did.
obviously it is better if you turned the other direction and blasted the other direction .. although some of that blast is going to come back to the person .. if you are indoors - as shown you in the study that you failed to understand.
There you go! I knew you could do it.
For those who are not blasted in the fact by you coughing in their face .. there is no significant difference in the micro particles in the air between you holding hand over mouth /nose when you sneeze/cough .. or without.
Oh dear you stopped applying that common sense again. Of course there's a difference between covering your mouth versus not covering your mouth. Remember when I asked you to sneeze and then look at your hand?
and if you are masked .. it is the person behind you that gets the big blast .. far worse than if you were not masked and coughed in front of you.
Nah. You're not so good at this common sense thing you've implored us all to use.

Sargonski

Nobody said you did. Calm down and read again.

Yep, I just did.

There you go! I knew you could do it.

Oh dear you stopped applying that common sense again. Of course there's a difference between covering your mouth versus not covering your mouth. Remember when I asked you to sneeze and then look at your hand?

Nah. You're not so good at this common sense thing you've implored us all to use.

Yes you did but no matter .. what a ridiculous post .. complete deflection from the topic down a rabbit hole already dug. Who told you there was not a difference friend .. and why are you pretending it was me if you have a coherent argument ?

Tell us this difference Skeptic .. show this "common sense" you have been on and on about .. What is the difference to the fellow standing 6 feet behind you .. with respect to transmission .. covering mouth with hands .. vs sneezing forward .. and what is the difference for someone coming into the line 2 minutes later.

Can't wait :)

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist

Thanks for that above because I have nothing to do with the person you're dealing with.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Global Intel Hub -- Knoxville, TN -- 3/8/2024- In one of the most ridiculous and hilarious data drops ever coming from the US Government, the CDC released 148 pages of redacted yellow squares, in order to comply with an FOIA request.

Did you expect the CDC to breach patient confidentiality?

Sounds like the absurdity - or maybe just ignorance - is on the part of the people who put in an FOIA request for a bunch of info that they probably ought to have known was exempt from FOIA.