• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Suppression of Free Speech on Covid

Sargonski

Do I need to know about the intricacies of microbiology to know that covering your mouth when you sneeze is a good idea?
Look how far you have to take this to avoid agreeing with the obvious fact that covering your mouth when you sneeze allows you to trap some of your snot in your hand, rather than having it fly all over the place around you and onto other people.

Stop trying to deflect to your article we've already been over long ago, that doesn't even show what you claim it does.

The rest of this is just word fragments and incomplete sentences that I can't follow. Sorry.

Who told you not coughing in someone's face was a good idea -- and why are you pretending I told you that nonsense.. The common sense is your inability to figure out that the goop in your hand after a sneeze is not going to be infecting anyone through the air

You asked for a journal article .. and you were given one .. detailing what happens to a sneeze .. my claim is that the microparticles hang around in the air .. those big goop particles drop to the ground .. not infecting folks .. which is exactly what the article shows. Your inability to understand .. not the article not showing what was claimed ..

cloth Masks don't do much to slow or prevent transmission of a Pandemic of this nature .. sorry .. that you had to buy into the lie ..

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Who told you not coughing in someone's face was a good idea -- and why are you pretending I told you that nonsense..
Common sense.
The common sense is your inability to figure out that the goop in your hand after a sneeze is not going to be infecting anyone through the air
That was your inability, not mine.
You asked for a journal article .. and you were given one .. detailing what happens to a sneeze ..
No, I didn't ask for a journal article. What I asked you for was to employ some common sense about what happens when you cover your mouth when you sneeze versus when you don't cover your mouth.
my claim is that the microparticles hang around in the air
A lot less of them, of course, if you've covered your mouth.
And even less still if you've got a mask covering the holes on your face where the snot and mucus come out of.
Good old common sense!
.. those big goop particles drop to the ground .
Not if they're in your hand they don't. Hopefully you also wash your hands.
. not infecting folks .. which is exactly what the article shows. Your inability to understand .. not the article not showing what was claimed ..

cloth Masks don't do much to slow or prevent transmission of a Pandemic of this nature .. sorry .. that you had to buy into the lie ..
You've confused yourself to no end here.

All I've asked you to do is employ common sense about covering your nose when you sneeze. And since then, instead of facing the obvious point that it's a good idea, you've been flailing around trying to deflect from the topic, have tried to assign all kinds of claims to me that I haven't made, and psychologically projected your inability to understand this basic concept onto me.

This entire discussion was about me asking you to employ some common sense about basic common sense health measures, such as covering your mouth when you sneeze and washing your hands. That's it. And look how difficult it was for you to address it.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Common sense.

That was your inability, not mine.

No, I didn't ask for a journal article. What I asked you for was to employ some common sense about what happens when you cover your mouth when you sneeze versus when you don't cover your mouth.

A lot less of them, of course, if you've covered your mouth.
And even less still if you've got a mask covering the holes on your face where the snot and mucus come out of.
Good old common sense!

Not if they're in your hand they don't. Hopefully you also wash your hands.

You've confused yourself to no end here.

All I've asked you to do is employ common sense about covering your nose when you sneeze. And since then, instead of facing the obvious point that it's a good idea, you've been flailing around trying to deflect from the topic, have tried to assign all kinds of claims to me that I haven't made, and psychologically projected your inability to understand this basic concept onto me.

This entire discussion was about me asking you to employ some common sense about basic common sense health measures, such as covering your mouth when you sneeze and washing your hands. That's it. And look how difficult it was for you to address it.
Do you enjoy beating your head against a wall?

Ebionite

By Dr. Mike Yeadon April 3, 2024

Dear all,

The question arises often about whether the many harms from the injections was deliberate or inadvertent. Unfortunately, they’re the former.

As a trained toxicologist & former research leader for over 30 years, using the framework we call “rational drug discovery” or “structure-based drug design”, I can see unequivocal evidence of intentionality. I have been saying this for some time, tentatively in 2020 (because I too didn’t want to believe my own deductions, eariy on) and with ever-increasing firmness.

Three distinct & independent mechanisms of toxicity, including clear targeting of reproduction.

A colleague with very different skill sets and training has detected at least two, further mechanisms of toxicity.

Those few twho are ex-pharma agree with my assessment that:

1. The elements in the design that I’ve pointed out are so obviously problematic and also unnecessary to the ostensible purpose (immunisation).

2. Any of the routine processes we used for at least 20 years if not longer would have picked at least some of them up, long before they reached even first dose to humans.

3. The hideously large inflow of serious adverse effects to VAERS, Yellow Card & the like would have rung warning bells in every “advanced” country. Instead, the cover-up became intense, immediately, indicating that it was expected.

4. The killer evidence: open letters to the regulatory authorities were written & issued before any of these products received “emergency use authorization”, laying out the concerns we’d noticed to that time (Dec 1, 2020). All of the concerns have occurred.

Best wishes,

Mike

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
By Dr. Mike Yeadon April 3, 2024

Dear all,

The question arises often about whether the many harms from the injections was deliberate or inadvertent. Unfortunately, they’re the former.

As a trained toxicologist & former research leader for over 30 years, using the framework we call “rational drug discovery” or “structure-based drug design”, I can see unequivocal evidence of intentionality. I have been saying this for some time, tentatively in 2020 (because I too didn’t want to believe my own deductions, eariy on) and with ever-increasing firmness.

Three distinct & independent mechanisms of toxicity, including clear targeting of reproduction.

A colleague with very different skill sets and training has detected at least two, further mechanisms of toxicity.

Those few twho are ex-pharma agree with my assessment that:

1. The elements in the design that I’ve pointed out are so obviously problematic and also unnecessary to the ostensible purpose (immunisation).

2. Any of the routine processes we used for at least 20 years if not longer would have picked at least some of them up, long before they reached even first dose to humans.

3. The hideously large inflow of serious adverse effects to VAERS, Yellow Card & the like would have rung warning bells in every “advanced” country. Instead, the cover-up became intense, immediately, indicating that it was expected.

4. The killer evidence: open letters to the regulatory authorities were written & issued before any of these products received “emergency use authorization”, laying out the concerns we’d noticed to that time (Dec 1, 2020). All of the concerns have occurred.

Best wishes,

Mike

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Ebionite

The CDC, for years, declined to make the V-safe data public, instead publishing studies that described the reports as providing reassurance about the safety of the shots. However, according to data released in 2022, nearly 8 percent of the 10 million users required medical attention or hospital care after vaccination, and many others reported missing school, work, or other normal activities.

Ebionite

Philip Buckhaults:

“The Pfizer vaccine is contaminated with plasmid DNA. It’s not just mRNA, it’s got bits of DNA in it.” Prof. Buckhaults said in front of the South Carolina Senate committee. One of his colleagues retrieved vials of the Pfizer covid-19 vaccines from the vaccination program he managed in Columbia, South Carolina. Professor Buckhaults sequenced all the DNA from those vials. He was surprised to see any DNA at all. He said, “You can kind of work out what it is and how it got there and I’m kind of alarmed about the possible consequences of this both in terms of human health and biology.”

“This DNA can and likely will integrate into the genomic DNA of cells that got transfected with the vaccine mix,” he warned. He says the DNA could be the reason why people are having cardiac events and autoimmune attacks after vaccination.

“We do this in the lab all the time; we take pieces of DNA, we mix them up with a lipid complex, like the Pfizer vaccine is in, we pour it onto cells and a lot of it gets into the cells. And a lot of it gets into the DNA of those cells and it becomes a permanent fixture of the cell.”

McBell

Philip Buckhaults:

“The Pfizer vaccine is contaminated with plasmid DNA. It’s not just mRNA, it’s got bits of DNA in it.” Prof. Buckhaults said in front of the South Carolina Senate committee. One of his colleagues retrieved vials of the Pfizer covid-19 vaccines from the vaccination program he managed in Columbia, South Carolina. Professor Buckhaults sequenced all the DNA from those vials. He was surprised to see any DNA at all. He said, “You can kind of work out what it is and how it got there and I’m kind of alarmed about the possible consequences of this both in terms of human health and biology.”

“This DNA can and likely will integrate into the genomic DNA of cells that got transfected with the vaccine mix,” he warned. He says the DNA could be the reason why people are having cardiac events and autoimmune attacks after vaccination.

“We do this in the lab all the time; we take pieces of DNA, we mix them up with a lipid complex, like the Pfizer vaccine is in, we pour it onto cells and a lot of it gets into the cells. And a lot of it gets into the DNA of those cells and it becomes a permanent fixture of the cell.”
kyukfyuk.JPG

McBell

Philip Buckhaults:

I have found it curious how you have not been able to spell the quoted persons name correctly.
AND
you keep failing to present links to your quotes.

Why is that?

Ebionite

So you do not think that men are people?
No, men are people, but they are not persons because men have natural rights that persons do not have.

Correctly.
So you have no point to make. Apparently you can't cope with the fact that he has described a mechanism which could account for the increase in mortality following the rollout of the so-called safe and effective vaccines, so you are deflecting with an inane nitpick about how I spelled his name.

McBell

No, men are people, but they are not persons because men have natural rights that persons do not have.

per·son
noun​
1. a human being regarded as an individual.​

So you have no point to make.
My point is the fact that more often than not you misspell the name of the person whom you are quoting when you present their quoted text.

Apparently you can't cope with the fact that he has described a mechanism which could account for the increase in mortality following the rollout of the so-called safe and effective vaccines, so you are deflecting with an inane nitpick about how I spelled his name.
Actually, I flat out addressed that claim.
In a completely separate post.
Just made it all the easier for you flat out ignore, I guess...

That you ignored it and instead jumped all over my pointing out your apparent inability to copy paste the names correctly says more about you than it does about me.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
“The Pfizer vaccine is contaminated with plasmid DNA.

I have gotten the Pfizer vaccine three times and I'm still alive, plus it very much helped my wife and I when we did contract covid two years ago. I know some who didn't get vaccinated and are still suffering from long covid.

IOW, please go by the objective science and also basic logic-- the vaccines work with usually only minor complications.