• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

STRAIGHT WOMEN: Would you date and/or have sex with a female to male transsexual?

Would you?

• Total voters

Riders

Ok let me be more specific,men have growing facial hair , a deep voice the ones I like ,broad shoulders that is a charectoristic of men I'm sorry you disagree and actually I just found a guy who wants to be my friend it may or may no turn into something else but yea I'm attracted to him.

BTW on dominance your wrong theres a FEW dominant women and a FEW submissive men but most aren't and actually I got that statistic from BDSM websights and Ive reasearched it on the net sorry but most men are dominant in personality.

Most guys have big feet as well that's why mens shoe sizes are 3 times as big as women, I know because I'm obese and have 3 x wide size feet and I wear mens tennis shoes when looking for walking shoes theyre huge.

My guyfriend John is Indian come from India has a deep voice lots of this curly black hair hes 60 years old, is dominant and a spiritual leader too.Hes nice and masculine just sounds like an excuse. But I will do an internet research on this for more proof just to prove it to you so if I'm wrong then Ill find out but Ive found a nice hairy deep voice masculine walk dominant man.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Both men and women are both dominant and submissive. It rather depends on the situation and circumstances. My husband is rather submissive when it comes to financial decisions and responsibilities and leaves those things for me to take charge of. As to roles of dominance in other areas like child-rearing and activities and even sexually the roles go back and forth. That's natural. For one person to be entirely more dominant over another does not bode well for most relationships.

As for hair...transgender men do take testosterone. They grow hair. Just like taking estrogen increases breast size. Their voices tend to lower in pitch as well. I'd wager there are quite a few transgender men that you'd have no idea were transgender and would be attracted to.

Riders

This is from Barry White then my last one will be from Fetlife or another kink sight on dominance

In addition to finding socks that match and reserving a table at the right restaurant, men may have one more thing to worry about before going out on that next date: their voice. According to experiments conducted by David Puts, an anthropologist at Michigan State University, men with deeper voices may have more luck in attracting members of the opposite sex.

Testosterone, the hormone that elongates the vocal cords during puberty, is also responsible for other manly features — such as broad shoulders and hairy faces. And as indicators of sexual maturity, these traits may play a large role in the process of finding a mate for reproduction. This means that since the beginning of humankind, a man's voice could have functioned as a testosterone advertisement. After all, the caveman who could best protect the cave probably sounded more like Barry White than Mickey Mouse.

Secrets of a Sexy Voice? Tell Me
See Barry White agrees with me

Draka

Wonder Woman
And transgender men take testosterone. So what is your point?

And why bring up fetish sites? What on Earth does BDSM have to do with general attraction?

Riders

This is a post written by a woman who is both dominant in BDSM and Submissive and she is not biased heres her post.

I can be both dominant and submissive, it really depends on how dom/sub the male is. I find it easier to be dominant with younger males than older.

I guess because women are usually physically weaker than males, dominant males is more common. But as I said in your other post you'd be surprised. There really are alot of dom women and sub men out there.

Ive found its easier alot to encounter them online, people are more willing to reaveal their fetishes online. Most men are dominant .

Riders

Also, dominance isn't intrinsic to masculinity, either. Some men are more dominant and some aren't. Same with women. It depends on the person. I know some very dominant women, but I would not say they are being masculine (by being dominant) at all.

I saw a new program talking about the 50 of Shades Christian fic book( stupid book but it was popular for awhile) saying that many men now even if they aren't involved with BDSM have started coming out of the closet and this is new over the 3 or 4 years its been going on, but they now come out and tell women they are dating they a dominant male, dominant in personality.

When you go to OK Cupid quite often Ive seen a ton of profiles where men list Dominant male as part of their profile. According to the News show the trend and stats for men claiming their dominant personality has gone way up.

Riders

Bu playing devils advocate if I'm wrong, then why is this thread up? Sens its obviously very easy for transsexuals to date and fall in love why the thread?

Draka

Wonder Woman
Again, what does dominance or BDSM or hairiness or deep voices have to do with reasons not to date transgender men??? Transgender men can be dominant, can be hairy, can have deep voices, heck, can even have BDSM fetishes (though I am still completely at a loss with what BDSM has to do with anything here) so listing them as reasons you think most women wouldn't date or have sex with them seems ridiculous. Or do you have some other point that is just completely eluding me?

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Bu playing devils advocate if I'm wrong, then why is this thread up? Sens its obviously very easy for transsexuals to date and fall in love why the thread?
I made this thread primarily out of curiosity and to spark discussion.

I don't think it's easy for anyone to date and fall in love, really. Everyone has their own issues to deal with. Both trans men and trans women have issues specific to us - trans women especially because they are at a higher risk of violence at the hands of men. But everyone, trans or not, has their own issues.

I, myself, don't really have problems with women. The only problems I have are my depression, anxiety and insecurity. But those are all my personal internal issues and don't have much to do with the other person.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Am I to take it you do not find this man attractive at all @Riders ? He doesn't appear "masculine" to you in the least? Because this guy is transgender...and damn hot.
menshealth16n-5-web.jpg

What about these guys?
pilot16n-3-web.jpg

shawn4.jpg

You need hair? Muscles? You want them to look dominant? Like "men"? they do. Want to bet their voices sound it as well?

Riders

Again, what does dominance or BDSM or hairiness or deep voices have to do with reasons not to date transgender men??? Transgender men can be dominant, can be hairy, can have deep voices, heck, can even have BDSM fetishes (though I am still completely at a loss with what BDSM has to do with anything here) so listing them as reasons you think most women wouldn't date or have sex with them seems ridiculous. Or do you have some other point that is just completely eluding me?

That maybe but in the beginning I said if they meet those requirements Id date them and your response was its wrong and I shouldn't want those unrealistic qualities for masculine men when in reality I have many guyfriends who are a lot like what I described.

Heres a Pic of Chaz Bono I think he looks like a woman sorry.

upload_2016-3-16_22-25-57.png

Riders

Last reply on this htread, I belong to the Unitarian Universalist church and yes I am for Gay rights Ive given money for Gay Pride day in Dallas, I don't usually get into these arguments. Its just like this no I'm not attracted to Transgender men ,I'm not sorry about is not my thing. But for those who want it that's different I support the rights to all GLBTs to live their live respectfully I support you!

Its just that this thread is beginning to feel like its being shoved down my throat, like I have to be attracted to Transgender men. I have the same rights that you do and if you don't like it that's not my problem I have the right to date dominant masculine men who are not transgender I have the same right to do that as you do to be transgender that's all there is too it. I'm sorry if I upset you, just remember to give me the same rights you do.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
That maybe but in the beginning I said if they meet those requirements Id date them and your response was its wrong and I shouldn't want those unrealistic qualities for masculine men when in reality I have many guyfriends who are a lot like what I described.

Heres a Pic of Chaz Bono I think he looks like a woman sorry.

View attachment 12501
If you think he looks like a "woman", then you must think that most men in general look like "women", since you apparently have a very narrow idea of what a man is.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Its just that this thread is beginning to feel like its being shoved down my throat, like I have to be attracted to Transgender men. I have the same rights that you do and if you don't like it that's not my problem I have the right to date dominant masculine men who are not transgender I have the same right to do that as you do to be transgender that's all there is too it. I'm sorry if I upset you, just remember to give me the same rights you do.
No one is trying to shove anything down your throat. Date whoever you want, I don't care. You're the one who came in here and started ranting and getting all defensive. I still have no clue what BDSM has to do with the topic.

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
Yes and No. It depends. I don't mind the fact that he use to be a woman. But however I kind of uh how do I put this have a thing for masculinity and men who are natural dominant in personality.

I had a friend for a awhile at my UU church who was a male transitioned from female and how should I put this, uh small ,skinny,not feminine but kind of mousy and more feminine in the sense he was more emotional then men and definitely not masculine or dominant.

I sometimes question weather or not some folks are doing the right thing when they go through the change because it seems like theres a little of their old self left over in them. But then again its none of my business its between them and theyre higher power,and everybodys got their right to live their life.

But if it comes to me being attracted to anyone, I'm not sexually attracted to anyone who is small mousy or feminine or NOT masculine and dominant, so put it this way, if they meet up to my standards yes I would, but if theres any female apparently left in them no, I'm a heterosexual I'm not attracted to females I'm attracted to males.

Do you think this is the case for everyone who transitions from female to male?

The only thing that really changes when you transition is happiness and physical appearance. It isn't a personality transplant.