• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

STRAIGHT WOMEN: Would you date and/or have sex with a female to male transsexual?

Would you?

• Total voters

MARCELLO

Transitioning from male to female
This is eating my brain for at least 3 years,am I a transgender too who hides his feelings from himself even? Am I the one who is so scared to do anything? I have no problem with my hairy masculine body,but my genitalias,I cannot look at them. I spent hours reading transexual forums .
You know what I wish? Staying in this male body but have a vagina. What I wish more is that I could be a woman whenever I want and return male when I desire to. I don't know if this is only fetish . I am astonished to write this confessions,but they are my true feelings.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
This is eating my brain for at least 3 years,am I a transgender too who hides his feelings from himself even? Am I the one who is so scared to do anything? I have no problem with my hairy masculine body,but my genitalias,I cannot look at them. I spent hours reading transexual forums .
You know what I wish? Staying in this male body but have a vagina. What I wish more is that I could be a woman whenever I want and return male when I desire to. I don't know if this is only fetish . I am astonished to write this confessions,but they are my true feelings.
I've actually heard of such a thing before. I don't know what it means, but you're not the only one. No shame. It doesn't mean it's just a fetish, either, but it does probably have sexual aspects. Gay men who tend more towards the feminine tend to have biological reasons for why that is. Perhaps your brain is more feminine in certain aspects.

Horrorble

I've actually heard of such a thing before. I don't know what it means, but you're not the only one. No shame. It doesn't mean it's just a fetish, either, but it does probably have sexual aspects. Gay men who tend more towards the feminine tend to have biological reasons for why that is. Perhaps your brain is more feminine in certain aspects.
What does a feminine brain mean?

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
What does a feminine brain mean?
A brain that is feminized by female hormones in the womb. Males and females have neurological differences because the brain is bathed in either testosterone or estrogens during sex formation in the womb. There's variations in this, which would explain people who are in between in terms of gender/sex identity and it also explains transsexualism. Biological sex is a spectrum, like gender (social expression of masculinity or femininity) is.

Horrorble

A brain that is feminized by female hormones in the womb. Males and females have neurological differences because the brain is bathed in either testosterone or estrogens during sex formation in the womb. There's variations in this, which would explain people who are in between in terms of gender/sex identity and it also explains transsexualism. Biological sex is a spectrum, like gender (social expression of masculinity or femininity) is.
I'm not really aware of the differences a part from the fact that testosterone plays a role in aggression, although I'm not sure to what extent and that brain structure can alter during social development outside the womb. So I really don't know what a feminine brain is in particular.

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
I am a mostly gay woman and I seem to be in the small population where I would date a transgender person regardless of their transition from or transitioning to sex.