• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

STRAIGHT WOMEN: Would you date and/or have sex with a female to male transsexual?

Would you?

• Total voters

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
A female to male transsexual is a person who was born with an XX chromosomal body but is medically transitioning to male or has transitioned to male.

I would like to keep the poll just for women who identify as straight but everyone is welcome to comment.

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
If I found the person sexually attractive then why not. It would have to be a pretty convincing transition though since I'm really not attracted to women.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Sure. As long as the transition has been made I think. I am not attracted to the idea of sexual relations with female...parts. But if the person is now fully male, sure.

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
but everyone is welcome to comment.
May I ask a question? Can I assume no penis (but a vagina) and no procreation possibilities? I assume the answers are 'no' and 'no' but I just want confirmation being a little ignorant on the subject. Is XX the normal female condition?

(I am a straight male so the question itself doesn't apply to me but my curiosity exists anyway)

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I might date a male to female transexual if my desire for her could overcome the happiness I've found as a celibate. But for that to happen, there would need to be a profound, dramatic, and lasting shift in my sentiments away from celibacy, such as could only be brought about were she to, say, flash some thigh at me.

Sirona

Hindu Wannabe
Dunno. I've met some transsexuals. Always found the male-to-females prettier. But as I also find muscular female bodybuilders attractive. Maybe I could have sex with a female-to-male transsexual if he was very muscular.

Can female-to-male transsexuals actually have erections?

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
May I ask a question? Can I assume no penis (but a vagina) and no procreation possibilities? I assume the answers are 'no' and 'no' but I just want confirmation being a little ignorant on the subject. Is XX the normal female condition?

(I am a straight male so the question itself doesn't apply to me but my curiosity exists anyway)
A female to male transsexual is a person who was born with female sex characteristics but perceives themselves as male and so transitions to live as male and to have many male sex characteristics as is possible.

So a transsexual man would be born with female genitalia. However, there are genitals surgeries to create a penis. But those surgical options currently are not very advanced and don't tend to produce realistic results. They're also very expensive, drawn-out and involve a lot of pain and scarring (especially the phalloplasty). So most of us don't get genital surgery. However, there are very realistic prosthetics that exist that are pretty much indistinguishable from natural male anatomy. (I'm not talking about dildos, either.) You can pee like a male and have sex like a male using those. You can also ejaculate with them, using synthetic fluid that imitates real semen.

Most of us are effectively sterile. We wouldn't want to be pregnant and birth and we also can't impregnate a woman. (Testosterone therapy sterilizes you, plus many of us have hysterectomies and such.)

What determines that there was a transition to male?
Medical transition involving testosterone therapy and surgery. There's also legal transition, which includes changing your legal name and sex marker on your documents and such.

Dunno. I've met some transsexuals. Always found the male-to-females prettier. But as I also find muscular female bodybuilders attractive. Maybe I could have sex with a female-to-male transsexual if he was very muscular.
Testosterone therapy causes the trans man to develop a male musculature.

Can female-to-male transsexuals actually have erections?
Yes. The clitoris is basically the same as a penis and gets its own erections. Testosterone therapy causes the clitoris to grow a bit, but not enough for penetrative sex. However, we can use prosthetics for that.

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
There's also legal transition, which includes changing your legal name and sex marker on your documents and such.
Now can just anybody do this? Or are there some legally defined medical tests you have to pass?

Thanks for the physical information you provided. I learned some things and confirmed some things.

Senseless

Bonnie & Clyde
Don't fit the poll criteria, but were my circumstances different and if I liked the person, definitely. But I guess that's my primary criterion anyway, personality before gender and sex.