• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stephen Hawking scientifically claims there is no god.

Call_of_the_Wild

But we can only say "a dog is a dog" or "a cat is a cat" because we have practical, working definitions of what constitutes a dog and what constitutes a cat. If you're going to separate things into "kind" you have to provide a similar definition for how you can separate one "kind" from another "kind".

Dogs produce dogs, cats produce cats....that is the formula that I will continue to use once I see the least bit of technically.

That analogy is so utterly irrelevant it's laughable.

No it isn't irrelevant. You are going to the pet store and asking for a specific kind of animal, and the clerk brings you another kind of animal. If you are going to honestly sit there and make it seem as if you wouldn't know the difference between a dog and a cat at that point, then you are just flat out dishonest.

Because it IS necesarry. If you cannot see why it is necesarry to define a word you're using in a scientific context, then you are incapable of talking scientifically.

Dogs produce dogs, cats produce cats....

So, whether or not two animals are the same "kind" is determined by if they look differently, act differently or think differently? By this definition, practically every human being (and animal) on the planet is it's own individual "kind".

Dogs produce dogs, cats produce cats.....a cat will only give birth to another cat, and a dog will only give birth to another dog.

Yes. But the only reason I can say so is because we have specific, practical definitions of what can be classified as a "dog" and what can be classified as a "cat". Without specific criteria on which to judge them, you cannot make the claim that either is either. This is NO DIFFERENT to asking you to give the specific definition of what constitutes separate "kinds". This is not difficult to grasp. Why are you so determined to avoid giving an answer?

Right, so whatever that definition is that you speak of, that is what makes them different kinds.

Congratulations. You just made your answer somehow even more vague. "They are different in some way, therefore they are a different kind of animal".

So if I point to a grey wolf, and a tiger, and I say "Those are different kinds of animals"......and you say "No they aren't, they are the same".....and I ask, "In what way are they the same??" What answer would you give me?? I really want to know

Well, I have dark hair, am aboout 5'6" and am fair skinned. My twin brother is around 5'9", red haired and pale skinned. Are we different enough "in some ways" to be considered different "kinds"?

You and your brother are both humans. A fox and a wolf are the same kind of animal, but they are a different kind of dog. But they are still DOGS.

Congratulations on finally realizing/admitting that the term "kind" has no meaning whatsoever and is totally useless.

I did that for sake of simplicity. I dont need to use the word "kind" to prove my point. All I need to say is, dogs produce dogs, cats produce cats, fish produce fish. It drives the point right home. I am not saying this to be a nuisance either, the fact of the matter is, it is the TRUTH. We only see dogs produce dogs. There is no evidence that any kind of voo doo science was occurring millions of years ago, so whoever believes it is accepting the theory by mere faith, which will put you on the same playing field as the Theist.

So, instead, you're just going to keep repeating the same statement which I, and several others on this thread, have already explained doesn't contradict evolution whatsoever? Yes, each species produces it's own species, each genus produces it's own genus, each family produces it's own family. We already get that. Where's the issue of contension?

Um, yes it does contradict evolution, what are you talking about??? As I said before, if all of the dogs today share a common ancestor with the grey wolf, that would mean that whatever the grey wolf evolved from could not have been itself a dog, thus, an example of an animal producing something other that what it was. That is EXACTLY what evolution teaches. If every thing was as simple as "every animal producing what it currently is"....then there would be no issue, now would there? After all, Christians believe that also. But the evolutionists likes to take it a step further, and have us believe that the animals of today evolved from animals of the past, which is not science, it is religion.

No, I don't think we are, since you seem to think this contradicts evolution when it does exactly the opposite. Either your understanding of evolution is severely lacking or you have absolutely no idea what a species is.

Same answer as before. First of all, evolution teaches that we all share a common ancestor, and that would contradict what you just said you agree with, that dogs produce dogs, and cats produce cats. So if you agree with that, (what I like to call, forumla, :D), then you are in direct conflict with evolution, because that is not what the ToE teaches.

Call_of_the_Wild

So then why isn't a housecat a different kind from a lion then?

It is different, it is a different kind of cat, but it is still a cat.

If God made them to "reproduce after their kind" then if they are the same kind a Lion must have given birth to a housecat or vice-versa. Especially if Noah only two members of "cat kind" aboard the ark. ;)

Either God could have made the first cats with the kind of genetic material that allows them to produce different varieties within their kind, or he could have made each variety "sequencily"...but either way, it was done, and it would not have been a hard thing for God to do, you know, being God and creating the whole universe and all.

Otherwise they must be different kinds. And we all know that Cats don't produce Lions. :cool:

I could have swore that a lion was a cat. Maybe I was wrong.

I'm not the one who claims that the "kind" thing is the absolute truth. If you didn't want to have to defend your position, you shouldn't have declared it the absolute truth.

I love defending my position. Outside of animals, battle rap, and women, religion and one of my most favorite subjects to discuss :D

The actual truth is that the bible doesn't mention "cat kind" or "dog kind"... it classifies animal kinds as "clean" or "unclean" or "creeping thing" or "flying thing".

The bible doesn't mention what?? Lets see....*looks through bible*.....oh yes, here it goes Gen 1:24 "And God said, "Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: livestock, creatures that move along the ground, and wild animals, each according to its kind." And it was so."
This whole "cats produce cats" thing was added to the bible by creationists desperate to deny evolution and looking for a biblical justification for doing so.
If you want to pretend it's scientific you need to be prepared to justify it. If you want it to be faith then you need to stop pretending it's science.

wa:do

No it wasn't. First of all, the view that God created the universe and every thing within it was here long before the theory of evolution even thought about existing. Second, I could just as easily say the same thing, that the theory of evolution only came to be for atheists and naturalists that wanted to provide an explanation of "origins" without clinging to theism. The problem is, there is no evidence for evolution. There is no evidence that any animal produced anything other than what is currently is. None. Now you can believe that all you want, but dont call it science, because it has never been observed, and it has never been tested upon and proven to be right

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Hey, guess what...

Dogs produce dogs, and cats produce cats.

And if a dog ever produces a cat, biological evolution will be falsified and I will fall on my knees to worship the god who made this miracle occur.

outhouse

Atheistically
I think he should have evidence his deity exist outside of mythology, before he start's attributing it as creating anything.

but logic and reason do escape many that choose to remain ignorant, and refuse common knowledge in favor of mythology

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
It is different, it is a different kind of cat, but it is still a cat.
But how do you _know_ it's a cat.... if you had never seen a lion before, how would you know it's a cat and not something that looks like a cat?

Either God could have made the first cats with the kind of genetic material that allows them to produce different varieties within their kind, or he could have made each variety "sequencily"...but either way, it was done, and it would not have been a hard thing for God to do, you know, being God and creating the whole universe and all.
Or he could have created them to evolve from a common ancestor.

I could have swore that a lion was a cat. Maybe I was wrong.
Well, let's use your pet store analogy... if you ask for a cat at the pet store, do you expect them to bring you a lion?

I love defending my position. Outside of animals, battle rap, and women, religion and one of my most favorite subjects to discuss :D
But only if you don't actually have to defend it. ;)
For example you don't actually want to defend the term "kind" which is why you have asked us to stop asking you to defend it.

The bible doesn't mention what?? Lets see....*looks through bible*.....oh yes, here it goes Gen 1:24 "And God said, "Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: livestock, creatures that move along the ground, and wild animals, each according to its kind." And it was so."
24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.

yup... the only kinds there are cattle, creeping things and beast of the Earth. Three kinds.... Cattle are a kind unto themselves and it's expressly forbidden to mix them with any other kind such as wild cattle, thus they must always remain a separate "kind". Deuteronomy 22:9–11

No it wasn't. First of all, the view that God created the universe and every thing within it was here long before the theory of evolution even thought about existing. Second, I could just as easily say the same thing, that the theory of evolution only came to be for atheists and naturalists that wanted to provide an explanation of "origins" without clinging to theism. The problem is, there is no evidence for evolution. There is no evidence that any animal produced anything other than what is currently is. None. Now you can believe that all you want, but dont call it science, because it has never been observed, and it has never been tested upon and proven to be right
Please show me where in the bible it mentions "cat kind" vs. "dog kind".

Nope... the people who founded the science of evolution were theists. Even Darwin was a theist, though the death of his daughter later in life pushed him more toward agnosticism. Evolution, like most naturalistic sciences were conceived to understand creation not to deny it. It's only when people are uncomfortable with understanding that they claim it's about denial.

As for never being able to test evolution... what do you think of feathered dinosaurs?

averageJOE

zombie
Hey, guess what...

Dogs produce dogs, and cats produce cats.

And if a dog ever produces a cat, biological evolution will be falsified and I will fall on my knees to worship the god who made this miracle occur.

That's basically what I said. If a dog produced something other than a dog it would be called creationism.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Dogs produce dogs, cats produce cats....that is the formula that I will continue to use once I see the least bit of technically.
That's not a formula. In fact, without a definition for what constitutes "dog" and "cat" the statement is meaningless, so your "formula" is self-defeating.

No it isn't irrelevant. You are going to the pet store and asking for a specific kind of animal, and the clerk brings you another kind of animal. If you are going to honestly sit there and make it seem as if you wouldn't know the difference between a dog and a cat at that point, then you are just flat out dishonest.
:facepalm:

Dogs produce dogs, cats produce cats....
I know. What's your point?

Dogs produce dogs, cats produce cats.....a cat will only give birth to another cat, and a dog will only give birth to another dog.

Right, so whatever that definition is that you speak of, that is what makes them different kinds.
So, "kind" means "species", then? In that case, your claim is false. We have already observed that evolution transcends the species barrier.

So if I point to a grey wolf, and a tiger, and I say "Those are different kinds of animals"......and you say "No they aren't, they are the same".....and I ask, "In what way are they the same??" What answer would you give me?? I really want to know
What the hell kind of question is that? How is it even remotely relevant to what I just said?

You and your brother are both humans.
So, kind means "species", then. Can we put a nail in it and just leave it at that?

A fox and a wolf are the same kind of animal, but they are a different kind of dog. But they are still DOGS.
Hold on, so now "kind" means "genus"? I'm starting to get it now. "Kind" just means "whatever the hell I say it is". I could easily say that "me and my brother are a different "kind" of human" and it would make no less sense than anything you've said so far. Therefore, "kind" has no meaning.

I did that for sake of simplicity. I dont need to use the word "kind" to prove my point. All I need to say is, dogs produce dogs, cats produce cats, fish produce fish. It drives the point right home. I am not saying this to be a nuisance either, the fact of the matter is, it is the TRUTH. We only see dogs produce dogs. There is no evidence that any kind of voo doo science was occurring millions of years ago, so whoever believes it is accepting the theory by mere faith, which will put you on the same playing field as the Theist.
You've not understood a thing I've written, have you?

Um, yes it does contradict evolution, what are you talking about??? As I said before, if all of the dogs today share a common ancestor with the grey wolf, that would mean that whatever the grey wolf evolved from could not have been itself a dog, thus, an example of an animal producing something other that what it was. That is EXACTLY what evolution teaches.
Wrong. The common ancestor of dog, by your definition of "kind", actually was the same "kind" as organisms that came before it. Evolution teaches that there was once a singular population of living organisms which slowly evolved into different "kinds" of animals which then replicated their own "kinds" and those "kinds" replicated various other "kinds" and so on. Life is a branching tree. Every domain reproduces it's own domain, but that domain eventually splits into various kingdoms. Each of those kingdoms reproduces within it's own kingdom, but each kingdom eventually splits into several phyla. Each phyla reproduces it's own phyla, but each phla eventually splits into several genus', and so on. Do you understand?

No matter how much variation is produced by mutation and natural selection, everything still remains in the same taxonomic rank as what came before it. Everything that is born from a dog is still a dog, but there are several different species of dog. Dogs themselves are a family of mammals, and everything that is born from a mammal is still a mammal, but there are different families of mammal.

Your claims "dogs only produce dogs" etc., is not a contradiction of evolution. In fact, the fact that there is so much variance within the taxonomic rank of "dog" and so many varied species actually means your argument is self-defeating. Evolution states that variation within each taxonomic rank leads to new variances and classifications within that taxonomic rank. Are you starting to get this now?

If every thing was as simple as "every animal producing what it currently is"....then there would be no issue, now would there?
You're correct. But they don't - they produce variation within their own taxonomic rank. Hence, evolution.

After all, Christians believe that also. But the evolutionists likes to take it a step further, and have us believe that the animals of today evolved from animals of the past, which is not science, it is religion.
If you ignore the mountain of facts that support it, sure.

Same answer as before. First of all, evolution teaches that we all share a common ancestor, and that would contradict what you just said you agree with, that dogs produce dogs, and cats produce cats.
No, it doesn't. Do you understand taxonomic ranking and the tree of life? If you did, you would understand how it does not remotely contradict evolution.

So if you agree with that, (what I like to call, forumla, :D), then you are in direct conflict with evolution, because that is not what the ToE teaches.
You don't appear to know what the theory of evolution actually states. I suggest you go and learn about it.

Last edited:

Call_of_the_Wild

That's not a formula. In fact, without a definition for what constitutes "dog" and "cat" the statement is meaningless, so your "formula" is self-defeating.

Look up the definition of a dog, and look up the definition of a cat, each definition is what constitutes each animal.

The point is, that evolutionists will have us to believe that millions of years ago, animals started producing animals other than what it was. Thats the point.

That any postulation involving an animal producing another animal other than what it is is pure speculation, with no evidence for it whatsoever.

So, "kind" means "species", then? In that case, your claim is false. We have already observed that evolution transcends the species barrier.

First of all, there isn't even a clear cut definition of what a species is anyway. This is irrelevant anyway, as I keep saying, regardless of how you classify a species, kind, genus, the fact still remains, than an animal will not produce another animal different than what it is. When you take away all of the fluff and feathers and technical babble, that is what it boils down to.

What the hell kind of question is that? How is it even remotely relevant to what I just said?

We are sitting here debating over the fact that I say a dog and a cat are different kinds of animals. You keep asking me to specify what I mean by "kind", so my question to you was, if I point you out a grey wolf and a tiger, one which is a dog, and the other is a cat, and I say "These are two different kinds of animals"...and you disagree with me and say "No they aren't"......and I ask you in what way are they the same..WHAT WOULD YOU TELL ME....I think a dog is a different kind of animal than a cat...if you even remotely think otherwise, tell me how are they the same.

So, kind means "species", then. Can we put a nail in it and just leave it at that?

No, because two animals can be two different species, but be the same kind of animal.

Hold on, so now "kind" means "genus"? I'm starting to get it now. "Kind" just means "whatever the hell I say it is". I could easily say that "me and my brother are a different "kind" of human" and it would make no less sense than anything you've said so far. Therefore, "kind" has no meaning.

More technical babble. I really could care less about genus or whatever the case may be. We all know what a cat is, we can identify a cat when we see it, or a dog when we see one. I have consistently maintained that, dog produce dogs, and cats produce cats. That is what everything boils down to. If you believe in evolution, you believe that millions of years ago, animals were doing things then that animals of today have never been observed to do, and your reply to that may be "Oh, it takes so long for it to occur"...conveniently...it occurs before, and it occurs after, but it never occurs during. That is what the discussion is about. I don't need to use the word "kind" to prove my point...the point is, dogs produce dogs, cats produce cats, fish produce fish...unless you can show me some concrete evidence that says otherwise, then you are arguing just for the sake or arguing, but when it comes to evidence, you have absolutely none to present.

You've not understood a thing I've written, have you?

Here is what I do understand, that dogs produce dogs, and cats produce cats.....this is all that has been observed. Some people believe that millions of years ago, that animals were producing animals that were different than what it itself was. That is evolution. That is what the discussion is about.

Wrong. The common ancestor of dog, by your definition of "kind", actually was the same "kind" as organisms that came before it. Evolution teaches that there was once a singular population of living organisms which slowly evolved into different "kinds" of animals which then replicated their own "kinds" and those "kinds" replicated various other "kinds" and so on.

Thats it right there!!! Now we are getting somewhere, as you have just broke down the religion of evolution. There is no evidence of a "singular population of living orgaisms which slowly evolved to different kinds of animals"......there is no evidence for this, but it is stated as if it is a brute fact. I have one for you though, an Almighty God created all of the animals with genetic material to produce many different varieties of its kind......meaning, there will be different varieties of dogs, cats, fish, spiders, etc....but there will never be a case of an dog producing a cat, a cat producing a fish....or whatever other nonsensical scenario evolutionists will have us believe.

Life is a branching tree. Every domain reproduces it's own domain, but that domain eventually splits into various kingdoms. Each of those kingdoms reproduces within it's own kingdom, but each kingdom eventually splits into several phyla. Each phyla reproduces it's own phyla, but each phla eventually splits into several genus', and so on. Do you understand?

I do understand. I understand that this is the religion of evolution. You can believe that if you want. I happen to believe differently. I believe that life came from life, and intelligence came from intelligence......unlike the evolutionist, that believes that life came from non-life, and intelligence came from non-intelligence......that thinking comes from the un-thinking......that a mind comes from the mindless......that sight comes from the blind......being the logical person that I am, I will stick to theism.

No matter how much variation is produced by mutation and natural selection, everything still remains in the same taxonomic rank as what came before it. Everything that is born from a dog is still a dog, but there are several different species of dog. Dogs themselves are a family of mammals, and everything that is born from a mammal is still a mammal, but there are different families of mammal.

I repeat, if all dogs share a common ancestor with the grey wolf, then whatever the grey wolf evolved from could not itself be a dog, so there is an example of a animal producing something other than what it itself is. This is speculation, no evidence whatsoever. When you take away the fluff and feathers, that is what it boils down to.

Your claims "dogs only produce dogs" etc., is not a contradiction of evolution. In fact, the fact that there is so much variance within the taxonomic rank of "dog" and so many varied species actually means your argument is self-defeating. Evolution states that variation within each taxonomic rank leads to new variances and classifications within that taxonomic rank. Are you starting to get this now?

What?? The dogs of today come from an animal of long ago that wasn't a dog. Thus, an animal producing another animal that is different that what it itself is. There is no getting beyond this. What I am saying is, this is not true. Dogs did not come from a non-dog, all dogs today were created by a common designer to produce a variety of species within the kind, but they will never produce a non-dog. This is my religion, I admit it is a religion. The problem is you dont admit that yours is a religion, it is accepted by faith, there is no evidence for it, and to pass it off as if it is a brute fact is being flat out disingenuous.

You're correct. But they don't - they produce variation within their own taxonomic rank. Hence, evolution.

But they came from an animal that was different from what they are now....hence....macroevolution

If you ignore the mountain of facts that support it, sure.

So give me your single best piece of evidence supporting evolution.

No, it doesn't. Do you understand taxonomic ranking and the tree of life? If you did, you would understand how it does not remotely contradict evolution.

Jesus Christ is the tree of life. He is the tree, and growing from the tree are fruits, fruits that are called Christians.

You don't appear to know what the theory of evolution actually states. I suggest you go and learn about it.

Dogs produce dogs, always have, and always will. Until you can show me otherwise, it is a religion.

idav

Being
Premium Member
Ok, you start losing kinds but the fact still remains, that each animal only produced what it itself was. The theory is that long ago, animals were able to do something that the animals of today hasn't been able to do, and that is produce something other than what it is. That is religion. Now, to answer your question, I am still open to the evidence of whether the earth is young or old. I am fine with either view, however, I must admit that I need to study the evidence for and against both. Thanks for reminding me of this.
You don't start losing kinds you start gaining kinds. The way dna works we actually have the dna of our ancestors which is turned off for the most part. Humans have an enormous amount of junk dna due to our origins. All the organisms on the planet are much closer than you think.
Yup, and the Genesis account is already open to different interpretations, like was it a literal 6 day event, or was did it take longer, as a day is like a thousand years to God. Either way, as a Christian theist, I am open to both. What I am not open to is this belief that life came from nonlife, and that intelligence came from non-intelligence, that we have eyes to see from a blind and unguided process. That is what I am not open to, and that is what the evolutionist believes.
Evolution doesn't say life comes from non-life. Biological evolution is all about how life produces life and how diversity occurs over long periods of time.

Intelligence is seen to progress based on the complexity of the life form. The intelligence is inherited as biological evolution easily demonstrates. How basic awareness came about through chemical reactions isn't evolutions problem.

Leonardo

Jesus Christ is the tree of life. He is the tree, and growing from the tree are fruits, fruits that are called Christians.

Dogs produce dogs, always have, and always will. Until you can show me otherwise, it is a religion.

Can any two statements be so conveniently placed? Let's see the religious claims there is no proof of evolution, despite the tons of proof that's been published for the last century, which of course is a conspiracy by Satan, and yet they tout claims of a god being real yet have no proof! :areyoucra

Why do u need proof of evolution if you don't need proof for your god? But then you're gonna argue that the proof for your god is everywhere one need only open one's heart and let the spirit in and god will unveil all. Yet not one religious fanatic could cure any disease, so much for the unveiling, so much for the religious truths, so much for a religion which has no proof, no cures, no technologies....:sarcastic

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
Lions produce lions and tigers produce tigers.... no one would confuse the two, just look them up in the dictionary.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Look up the definition of a dog, and look up the definition of a cat, each definition is what constitutes each animal.
How are you still not getting this yet?

The point is, that evolutionists will have us to believe that millions of years ago, animals started producing animals other than what it was. Thats the point.
No, they don't. What evolution says is that animals reproduce with variation, and that this variation leads to huge differeneces in populations over time due to natural selection. At no point has any animals ever "produced something other than what it was" and that sentence doesn't even make any sense. What's claimed is that "animals always reproduce with variation, and these variations add up to create genetic variance".

That any postulation involving an animal producing another animal other than what it is is pure speculation, with no evidence for it whatsoever.
You don't even understand the basics of evolution, then. See above and go and learn something about it. Stop repeating yourself.

First of all, there isn't even a clear cut definition of what a species is anyway.
Correct, but we at least have a practical method for determining whether or not two animals belong in the same category of species. We can at least answer the question "how can you tell one species from another species" with actual facts.

This is irrelevant anyway, as I keep saying, regardless of how you classify a species, kind, genus, the fact still remains, than an animal will not produce another animal different than what it is. When you take away all of the fluff and feathers and technical babble, that is what it boils down to.
See above, again. You don't understand evolution.

We are sitting here debating over the fact that I say a dog and a cat are different kinds of animals. You keep asking me to specify what I mean by "kind", so my question to you was, if I point you out a grey wolf and a tiger, one which is a dog, and the other is a cat, and I say "These are two different kinds of animals"...and you disagree with me and say "No they aren't"......and I ask you in what way are they the same..WHAT WOULD YOU TELL ME....I think a dog is a different kind of animal than a cat...if you even remotely think otherwise, tell me how are they the same.
How can I tell you whether or not they are the same or different "kind" of animal if you can't define what you specifically mean by "kind"? Is a pterodactyl the same "kind" of animal as a pigeon because they have wings? Is a turtle the same "kind" of animal as a crocodile because they are both green? This is a ridiculous thing to ask when you can't even define what you mean by "kind".

No, because two animals can be two different species, but be the same kind of animal.
:facepalm:

How can you say that if you can't even define what a "kind" is?!

More technical babble.
Seriously? That was "technical babble" to you?

I really could care less about genus or whatever the case may be.
So, you basically don't care about actual, biological classifications of animals?

We all know what a cat is, we can identify a cat when we see it, or a dog when we see one. I have consistently maintained that, dog produce dogs, and cats produce cats. That is what everything boils down to. If you believe in evolution, you believe that millions of years ago, animals were doing things then that animals of today have never been observed to do, and your reply to that may be "Oh, it takes so long for it to occur"...conveniently...it occurs before, and it occurs after, but it never occurs during. That is what the discussion is about. I don't need to use the word "kind" to prove my point...the point is, dogs produce dogs, cats produce cats, fish produce fish...unless you can show me some concrete evidence that says otherwise, then you are arguing just for the sake or arguing, but when it comes to evidence, you have absolutely none to present.
Yet more ranting and raving that shows you have no understanding whatsoever of what evolution actually claims. Go and do some learning.

Thats it right there!!! Now we are getting somewhere, as you have just broke down the religion of evolution. There is no evidence of a "singular population of living orgaisms which slowly evolved to different kinds of animals"......there is no evidence for this, but it is stated as if it is a brute fact.
Well, when all of the evidence indicates it, it can be safely concluded as fact.

I have one for you though, an Almighty God created all of the animals with genetic material to produce many different varieties of its kind......meaning, there will be different varieties of dogs, cats, fish, spiders, etc....but there will never be a case of an dog producing a cat, a cat producing a fish....or whatever other nonsensical scenario evolutionists will have us believe.
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

How many times does this have to be said to you:

Evolution does not, nor has ever stated, anything even remotely suggesting that a dog would ever produce a cat or vice versa. This is a complete misunderstanding of evolution and demonstrates that you have absolutely no grasp of what the theory of evolution says or of the processes involved in evolution.

I do understand.
You just proved that you really don't.

I understand that this is the religion of evolution. You can believe that if you want. I happen to believe differently. I believe that life came from life, and intelligence came from intelligence......unlike the evolutionist, that believes that life came from non-life, and intelligence came from non-intelligence......that thinking comes from the un-thinking......that a mind comes from the mindless......that sight comes from the blind......being the logical person that I am, I will stick to theism.
And, being the logical person I am, I will evaluate your arguments reasonably and rationally and deduce that they are nonsensical, irrational and utterly baseless. You've already proven that you don't even know the first thing about evolution, so you are in no position to claim to have the logical highroad.

Also, you can accept evolution while remaining a theist.

I repeat, if all dogs share a common ancestor with the grey wolf, then whatever the grey wolf evolved from could not itself be a dog, so there is an example of a animal producing something other than what it itself is. This is speculation, no evidence whatsoever. When you take away the fluff and feathers, that is what it boils down to.
But this is what you don't understand. "Dog is a classification of a particular population of something else: MAMMALS".

What?? The dogs of today come from an animal of long ago that wasn't a dog.
See above.

Thus, an animal producing another animal that is different that what it itself is. There is no getting beyond this. What I am saying is, this is not true.
And what I'm saying is that you have no idea what you are talking about. See above.

Dogs did not come from a non-dog, all dogs today were created by a common designer to produce a variety of species within the kind, but they will never produce a non-dog. This is my religion, I admit it is a religion. The problem is you dont admit that yours is a religion, it is accepted by faith, there is no evidence for it, and to pass it off as if it is a brute fact is being flat out disingenuous.
No, what's disingenuous is how you misunderstand and misrepresent evolution and the claims made about it, then make it out as if we claim them to be facts. This is called "lying".

But they came from an animal that was different from what they are now....hence....macroevolution
I came from an animal that could be said to be "different" to what I am (my parents). So what?

So give me your single best piece of evidence supporting evolution.
Endogenous Retroviral DNA inserts.

And thus, the heart of your bias is exposed. Thanks for that.

Until you can prove to me that you have the reading comprehension to understand what repeating that same line makes you look foolish, then you will continue to be a fool.

outhouse

Atheistically
your trying to use education to someone avoiding reason and logic.

its not going to work.

when someones mind is made up from indoctrination to a belief at a early age, what do thay call it? brainwashing? or brainwashed?

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Stephen Hawking scientifically claims there is no god

Coming to the above topic.

Stephen Hawking as a scientist could not claim that there is no God- the ONE YHWH Allah- the attributive Being who set the process of forming of the universe/s and the life in it.

There is no branch of science that is devoted to find Him; and if there is one, Hawking does not belong to it.

outhouse

Atheistically
Hawking does not belong to it.

that would make him only more credible because he wouldnt be biased.

his work stands, that there is no place in the universe where any deities hand has ever had a unpercieved hand in anything

starchild

To believe in oneself and say, this is all ,is to say nothing at all. It is the end of your being. To believe in God is not only a moment of hope but a change to some to understand what a person is really made of in stead of flesh and bones. To precieve far beyond mans capability. Within our own body is a universe of all things as the one we see with our eyes.