• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Something from Nothing

james blunt

Since G-d is the Creator of the space in which Universe/s exists , so one's understanding that "God is the very space itself ", is incorrect, please.
Regards

Since space cannot be created or destroyed and there is no thereafter infinite, God and space are one and the same.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Since space cannot be created or destroyed and there is no thereafter infinite, God and space are one and the same.
Since space and or Universe/s got started happening with G-d's commandment "to be", so it would cease happening with His words "not to be". G-d exists even if the space and or the universe does not exist. Sorry, I don't agree with one.
Regards

james blunt

Since space and or Universe/s got started happening with G-d's commandment "to be", so it would cease happening with His words "not to be". G-d exists even if the space and or the universe does not exist. Sorry, I don't agree with one.
Regards
Where do you presume God exists if not in/as space? There is no after space, so God can only exist within or equal to the infinity of space.
You do not have to agree with me,you only have to accept the truth .

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Where do you presume God exists if not in/as space? There is no after space, so God can only exist within or equal to the infinity of space.
You do not have to agree with me,you only have to accept the truth .
G-d is neither physical/material nor a Spirit, He is attributive so He exists without the space and or the universe, please.
Regards

james blunt

is neither physical/material nor a Spirit, He is attributive so He exists without the space and or the universe, please.
Regards

Space is not tangible, space has no physicality nor spirit, you have just described space.

''he'' is sexist , God is not a human .

james blunt

space is made up of energy and matter. energy and matter are physical
No sir you are making a mistake in your thinking, substance is independent of space. A lot of people misunderstand this and combine space and substance if one .

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
No I give the answer, ZpP (zero point pressure ), the only possible answer how to get something from nothing. The answer is absolute, there is no other answer, it is a miracle answer.

In this discussion between you and me this is the first time you zpp straw man has been mentioned so please dont lie.

Zpp has nothing to do with it, your claims for zpp have been thoroughly debunked on another thread

james blunt

In this discussion between you and me this is the first time you zpp straw man has been mentioned so please dont lie.

Zpp has nothing to do with it, your claims for zpp have been thoroughly debunked on another thread
Nobody has bebunked ZpP at all. Like it or not that is the answer.

Added - here you go, debunk it then ?
ZpP.jpg