• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Something from Nothing

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
A piece of paper does not make'th the person, to be or not to be, is to be.

But the person would want to lean all that was relevant in their particular subject. Evidence of learning is shown n qualification

You self admittedly have no such qualification(s) so i assume you are not interested in learning.

That says all there is to say of your self proclaimed and much missing genius.

james blunt

But the person would want to lean all that was relevant in their particular subject. Evidence of learning is shown n qualification

You self admittedly have no such qualification(s) so i assume you are not interested in learning.

That says all there is to say of your self proclaimed and much missing genius.
I learn each and everyday, proof I am interested in learning. Ten years or so to be precise of learning.
Somethings needs teachers, like for maths, where practical and physical can be self taught.
I do not think there is many things I do not understand now in my way and interpretation.
Perhaps I have become the teacher on some things...ever thought of that ?

ChristineM

Premium Member
I learn each and everyday, proof I am interested in learning. Ten years or so to be precise of learning.
Somethings needs teachers, like for maths, where practical and physical can be self taught.
I do not think there is many things I do not understand now in my way and interpretation.
Perhaps I have become the teacher on some things...ever thought of that ?

So you would be competent enough to provide your evidence of conditions pre bb, and of a supreme/supernatural being that is capable of magic.

As for teaching your guesswork, you are guilty of gross misconduct against the human race.

james blunt

So you would be competent enough to provide your evidence of conditions pre bb, and of a supreme/supernatural being that is capable of magic.

As for teaching your guesswork, you are guilty of gross misconduct against the human race.

Am I capable of explaining and providing what I deem evidence, that may explain a pre-big bang process? Of course

Am I capable of proving a supreme being? Of course not but I am capable of showing a miracle of space and capable of showing the word God is synonymous of space. If people require a belief in God this belief has to be space and can only be space objectively. From a scientific perspective the pre-big bang process is a random act with a 1 / infinite chance of happening. Pretty much a miracle of space.

Why am I guilty of gross misconduct against the human race?

I am trying to unite all humans. Think.....

An explanation of God needs no BS. Even an atheist can accept space the creator.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChristineM

Premium Member
Am I capable of explaining and providing what I deem evidence, that may explain a pre-big bang process? Of course

Am I capable of proving a supreme being? Of course not but I am capable of showing a miracle of space and capable of showing the word God is synonymous of space. If people require a belief in God this belief has to be space and can only be space objectively. From a scientific perspective the pre-big bang process is a random act with a 1 / infinite chance of happening. Pretty much a miracle of space.

Why am I guilty of gross misconduct against the human race?

I am trying to unite all humans. Think.....

An explanation of God needs no BS. Even an atheist can accept space the creator.

Your opinion is not evidence

If you cannot prove part of your theory the whole thing collapses.

teaching nonessential ideas as reality could easily ruin another persons whole life

Please provide proof of whatever creator.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Δ 0 = A + B / n

P A+B/n = ∞

edited

I want to use time, but time does not exist until A+B, so I cant say A+B/t

Define p, a, b and n
Could easily be papaya, apples, bananas and nuts, tasty but not infinite
But to = infinity it can only work if a or b = infinity or n = zero

And is that o for oranges or 0 for zero

james blunt

Define p, a, b and n
Could easily be papaya, apples, bananas and nuts, tasty but not infinite
But to = infinity it can only work if a or b = infinity or n = zero

And is that o for oranges or 0 for zero

A = -0.5
B= 0.5
n= n-dimensional
P= probabilty

I know you think probability can't be infinite so in demonstration

I place one red ''point'' randomly amongst an infinite amount of points, what is your chance of randomly picking the red point ?

ChristineM

Premium Member
A = -0.5
B= 0.5
n= n-dimensional
P= probabilty

I know you think probability can't be infinite so in demonstration

I place one red ''point'' randomly amongst an infinite amount of points, what is your chance of randomly picking the red point ?

I take it you lost your tinfoil hat again.

james blunt

I take it you lost your tinfoil hat again.
Its an old televisions set getting I can't always see the picture.

p.s n is infinite and my calculations supersedes ''layers'', n can also be finite .whoops

Can't find anyone who wants to build one similar to this

star trek.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: