• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

=Something Bad Jesus Did=

Ben Masada

Yes people are desperate to find security and to belong, like those poor souls even doday some trusted their millions to a Wall Street crook, and they lost their life savings. What made them trust these evil persons.
We should not trust our soul to an organization much less to a man, we should not be gullible, but we should seek to gain the measuring rod of holiness, with it in our hands we should not be deceived.

If you don't know how to defend your faith, it does not help to accuse others of their sins.

Ben Masada

Tell me ben, since your a "jew" and you should know right :rolleyes:, what does the hebrew word Elohim mean?

One of the names of God. If you read my thread, "Why Elohim if God is Absolutely One?" you will understand it much better.

How about Jehovah/Yahweh? How about Jesus? And try to figure out this enigma since you deny Jesus as being the Lord-

I am not the one who denies that Jesus was Lord. He himself did it for us when he said that God is One and the Only Lord. (Mat. 12:29)

"And the Lord God [Jehovah/Elohim = Jesus] said [Jesus is the "Word" or "Spokesman" of God] Behold, the man is become as one of US, to KNOW good and evil?" (Gen. 3:22).[/quote'
How does one know good and evil? Through his or her attribute of knowledge and Reason. To become one like US is to become one with the Attributes of God. If you read my thread, "Personification of Attributes" you will understand this much better.

" Hear O Israel the Yehwah our Elohim is ONE Yehwah" (Deut. 6:14)

Now, compare with Mark 12:29. Jesus confirms the same statement to the letter.

"The Yahweh your Elohim, He is Elohim, the faithful El which keeps covenant and mercy with them that love Him and keep His commandments" (Deut. 7:9).
Great! Now, you can see that obedience to the Law is what keeps us connected with God.

"For the Yehwah your Elohim is Elohim of Elohim and Adon Adon of Adon Adon a great El?"(

And no, before you accuse me of something i dont believe in, in no way am i talking of some fabled trinity.

It doesn't matter how many gods are there in your Pantheon, anything more than absolutely One is no longer Monotheism but fable.

Last edited:

AK4

One of the names of God. If you read my thread, "Why Elohim if God is Absolutely One?" you will understand it much better.

God is one of the names of God? LOL. "El" is the singular of that word, it means God. You should know this. "Elohim" is the plural of it. Thats why the Word says US. Jesus is the one in place of His Father, "El". In place of, hmmm where have we heard this before---oh Antipas--in place of, like the Father (Rev 2:13). Jesus plainly says that "no one has seen or heard the Father" (EVER). So with that in mind that should tell you that the Father is spirit that cant be seen or heard and that Jesus is the one who did all the talking and stuff that is mentioned in the OT. Jesus existed before everything---the beginning of His Fathers creation. That’s why its “US” and “Elohim”.

I am not the one who denies that Jesus was Lord. He himself did it for us when he said that God is One and the Only Lord. (Mat. 12:29)

I believe you meant to put Mark 12:29. This is a direct quote from Duet. But anyways, where do you see the denial from Jesus? Just because Jesus rarely directly said He was THAT Lord who said those things is no denial. In fact we have several places where He does directly say it

Matthew 16:13-20 -
13 … he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am? … 15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? 16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. 17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, … for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven. …20 Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

Or How about something more direct

Mt 7:21 - Not every one that saith unto ME, Lord, Lord,

Sounds like He’s not denying that He is the Lord our God (Yehwah our Elohim)

How does one know good and evil? Through his or her attribute of knowledge and Reason. To become one like US is to become one with the Attributes of God. If you read my thread, "Personification of Attributes" you will understand this much better.

Actually its really through experiencing both were you would get the knowledge of them.

Great! Now, you can see that obedience to the Law is what keeps us connected with God.

Yea, but Jesus taught the higher spiritual side of it and how we are to keep it “that far exceeds the righteousness of the Pharisees” in which this is how we are to worship in spirit and truth. Observing the letter of the law doesn’t not produce the circumcision of the heart that God really wants.

It doesn't matter how many gods are there in your Pantheon, anything more than absolutely One is no longer Monotheism but fable.

What is so hard about understanding this plain statement---

1Co 8:6 - yet for us there is {but} one God, the Father, from whom are all things (including Jesus) and we {exist} for Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things (the One the Father has/is working through to bring everything else into existence), and we {exist} through Him.

He is the Lord OUR God (Yehwah our Elohim) because He created us and the Father is His God because He came out from the Father, not from Mary

Ben Masada

God is one of the names of God? LOL.

You understood me very well. You asked me for the meaning of Elohim. I said that's just another name of God.

"El" is the singular of that word, it means God. You should know this. "Elohim" is the plural of it.

"El" is the singular of Elim; not Elohim. Elohim in reference to God is not plural. Not all words with the end "im" in Hebrew mean plurality.

Jesus plainly says that "no one has seen or heard the Father" (EVER). So with that in mind that should tell you that the Father is spirit that cant be seen or heard and that Jesus is the one who did all the talking and stuff that is mentioned in the OT. Jesus existed before everything---the beginning of His Fathers creation. That’s why its “US” and “Elohim”.

You are already getting into pagan Mythology. There can't be such a thing in Judaism. Jesus was Jewish.

Matthew 16:13-20
13 … he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am? … 15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? 16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. 17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, … for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven. …20 Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

This talk above of the Gentile who wrote the gospel of Matthew is too Pauline to have been said by Jesus, who was a loyal Jew.
Therefore, interpolations of pious forgery.

Or How about something more direct
Mt 7:21 - Not every one that saith unto ME, Lord, Lord,
Sounds like He’s not denying that He is the Lord our God (Yehwah our Elohim)

That goes in contradiction to Mark 12:29.

1Co 8:6 - yet for us there is {but} one God, the Father,
from whom are all things (including Jesus) and we {exist} for Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things (the One the Father has/is working through to bring everything else into existence), and we {exist} through Him.

Now, you can see where the idea that Jesus was Lord came from: Paul.

He is the Lord OUR God
(Yehwah our Elohim) because He created us and the Father is His God because He came out from the Father, not from Mary.

That's what I call, "Authentic Greek Mythology."

Last edited:

AK4

You understood me very well. You asked me for the meaning of Elohim. I said that's just another name of God.

Oh boy. So if God is the name of God and all these other nations, peoples and tongues call their god, god, then they all are worshipping God? How absurd!

"El" is the singular of Elim; not Elohim. Elohim in reference to God is not plural. Not all words with the end "im" in Hebrew mean plurality.

No not plural, but the Father working through His Son, Jesus. Thats why it is indicated as plural

You are already getting into pagan Mythology. There can't be such a thing in Judaism. Jesus was Jewish.

How many characters am i allowed per post? 10000? Dang thats not enough to show how much paganism is in judaism. Its not enough to show how much ancient egyptian mythology is in it!!! Thats right, Is it no wonder why God mentions Egypt so many times in reference to israel

This talk above of the Gentile who wrote the gospel of Matthew is too Pauline to have been said by Jesus, who was a loyal Jew.
Therefore, interpolations of pious forgery.

Thats right a loyal jew huh? That's why He was charged with not keeping the sabbath according to the "traditions of men" and many other things they falsely accused Him of. (I say falsely because they never understood what something like the sabbath meant in the first place---and still to this day they dont)

That goes in contradiction to Mark 12:29.

No it doesnt since He is the Lord. Why is this so hard to understand? "Before Abraham was, I AM". He was THE Lord God back in those ancient days even before He created this earth. He didnt just come into existence at Mary. That trinitarian talk so you are debating the wrong one. Thats the problem with jews and their judaism, they think just like the christians and the trinity. No, existed waaaaay before then and He emptied Himself to be like us to show us how its done or worship the Father in spirit in truth.

Now, you can see where the idea that Jesus was Lord came from: Paul.

No, this came Jesus Himself---

"believe that I came out from God. "I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world?" (John 16:27-28).
"I came out from THEE?" (John 17:8).
"I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, be He SENT ME" (John 8:42).
"because God SENT His only begotten Son into the world?the Father SENT the Son to be the Saviour of the world" (I John 3:8 & 14).
"For I [Jesus] came down from heaven not to do Mine Own will, but the will of Him that sent Me" (John 6:38).
"And now, O Father, glorify You Me with Your Own Self with the glory which I had with Thee BEFORE THE WORLD WAS" (John 17:5).
"?for You loved Me BEFORE the foundation of the world" (John 17:24).

Do you want more? Paul and the other Apostles, God opened up their eyes to be able to see what you cant.

That's what I call, "Authentic Greek Mythology."

Sorry, no where close. Its straight from "you guys'" own scriptures, yet as replacement theology, you want to place yourselves where the Lord God is. Talk about replacement theology.

Ben Masada

How many characters am i allowed per post? 10000? Dang thats not enough to show how much paganism is in judaism. Its not enough to show how much ancient egyptian mythology is in it!!! Thats right, Is it no wonder why God mentions Egypt so many times in reference to israel.

Bring them up and I'll tell you what you need to learn.

Thats right a loyal jew huh? That's why He was charged with not keeping the sabbath according to the "traditions of men" and many other things they falsely accused Him of. (I say falsely because they never understood what something like the sabbath meant in the first place---and still to this day they dont)

Jesus was never charged with not keeping the Sabbath holy. That's part of the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology about to be fabricated and attributed to Jesus.

No it doesnt since He is the Lord. Why is this so hard to understand? "Before Abraham was, I AM".

Because this is Greek Mythology and Jesus was Jewish.

He was THE Lord God back in those ancient days even before He created this earth. He didnt just come into existence at Mary. That trinitarian talk so you are debating the wrong one. Thats the problem with jews and their judaism, they think just like the christians and the trinity. No, existed waaaaay before then and He emptied Himself to be like us to show us how its done or worship the Father in spirit in truth.

Trinity or Duality is the same. God is absolutely One and Incorporeal. This preexistence of Jesus in your mind is Idolatry.

No, this came Jesus Himself---
"believe that I came out from God. "I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world?" (John 16:27-28).
"I came out from THEE?" (John 17:8).
"I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, be He SENT ME" (John 8:42).
"because God SENT His only begotten Son into the world?the Father SENT the Son to be the Saviour of the world" (I John 3:8 & 14).
"For I [Jesus] came down from heaven not to do Mine Own will, but the will of Him that sent Me" (John 6:38).
"And now, O Father, glorify You Me with Your Own Self with the glory which I had with Thee BEFORE THE WORLD WAS" (John 17:5).
"?for You loved Me BEFORE the foundation of the world" (John 17:24).

And you are unable to realize here the Hellenistic mind of the gospel writer talking about Greek Mythology.

Do you want more? Paul and the other Apostles, God opened up their eyes to be able to see what you cant.

Judaism existed as a Monotheistic religion for about two or three thousand years before Paul brought Greek Mythology into it.

Sorry, no where close. Its straight from "you guys'" own scriptures, yet as replacement theology, you want to place yourselves where the Lord God is. Talk about replacement theology.

Read Ezekiel 20:41. It's through Israel that God manifests His holiness in the sight of the nations.

Last edited:

AK4

Funny because traditional Christianity says the same thing yet just like Judaism it is riddled with paganism.

Bring them up and I'll tell you what you need to learn.

Heres just one http://www.egyptcx.netfirms.com/egyptian_religion_could_be_father_judaism_cx.htm
Go to the cover page and find more. Search out the web and find even more and more.

Tree worship and transmigration of souls is another and yet I do believe you guys have a special day of worship for this “New Year for Trees”

Under “New Year for Trees” in the Universal Jewish Encyclopedia (1943) we are told that Shammai set this holiday for the 1st of Shebat (around February) and Hillel, the most popular of these two set it for the 15th of Shebat — and, of course, Hillel won. The “eating of many species of fruits” is cited for this occasion and: “No special liturgy … is prescribed for the day.”

Under “New Year for Trees” in the Jewish Encyclopedia, (1905), however, we read that “it is celebrated by eating various kinds of fruits and by a special liturgy arranged for the Day.” Take your choice. Then this older source cites that “the custom was to plant a cedar-tree for every new-born male and a cypress-tree for every female. When a marriage was about to take place the trees were cut down and used as posts for the nuptial canopy

Jesus was never charged with not keeping the Sabbath holy. That's part of the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology about to be fabricated and attributed to Jesus.

Ah, nice try and clever of you. “not keeping the Sabbath holy” They accused Him of breaking it which in turn means He wasn’t keeping it holy. But of course we know how the story goes

Because this is Greek Mythology and Jesus was Jewish.

If you want to get technical about it, Judaism can be said to be based off of Egyptian mythology too. Notice this curiously stated verse and who taught the Israelites—
"Moses was educated in all the learning of the Egyptians, and he was a man of power in words and deeds.” (Acts 7:22)

Trinity or Duality is the same. God is absolutely One and Incorporeal. This preexistence of Jesus in your mind is Idolatry.

Sorry its neither trinity nor duality. Preexistence? Well, its kinda elementary that someones creator would exist before the thing created. That isnt hard is it?

And you are unable to realize here the Hellenistic mind of the gospel writer talking about Greek Mythology.

No im well aware of the “Hellenistic mindset” of what people want to dub the gospels. Maybe you cant realize the plain language (well at least to me it is) of your Creators origin here.

Read Ezekiel 20:41. It's through Israel that God manifests His holiness in the sight of the nations.

Yes, but its through the Israel of God, not you people who call yourselves jews or Israelites but are not. Notice this, the PHYSICAL PEOPLE of the jews are the LAST TO BE SAVED

Isa 19:23 In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians. 24 In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land: 25 Whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.

So as anyone can easily deduce from your reference of Ezekiel and this passage in Isaiah, PHYSICAL ISRAEL is not the people where God will manifests His holiness in the ages to come. Sorry but your Zionism is just another one of those silly religions out there and not based scripturally

AK4

quote ben
Judaism existed as a Monotheistic religion for about two or three thousand years before Paul brought Greek Mythology into it.

Come on now ben be honest and do the research. Judaism has never been monotheistic. Even the belief Abraham is linked to the old Canaanite beliefs

How did early Israelite religion come to incorporate so much of the above Canaanite polytheist imagery? This question only arises because our preconception is of a monotheist Israelite religion with no space to accommodate Canaanite deities. This preconception is not always borne out by the textual evidence of the Bible. For example, let us look at the following commandment to Moses: (Exodus 20:2-5)
Read carefully, the above does not actually say that no other gods besides Yahweh exist. Rather, it says that the Israelites must worship Yahweh alone, and not give any mind to other gods. Whether or not they exist is a different matter, and not dealt with here. This is not strict monotheism as modern Jews, Christians or Muslims think of it. It is more akin to henotheism, the belief that although many gods may exist, only one is to be worshipped. Henotheism seems like a strange concept in the Biblical context, but again that is only because of our preconception that the Bible is purely monotheist.. A very interesting Biblical verse, given below, smacks of henotheism:
When Elyon apportioned the nations, when he divided humankind, he fixed the boundaries of the peoples according to the number of the gods; Yahweh's own portion was his people, Jacob his allotted share. (Deuteronomy 32:8-9)
Elyon above is usually just translated as "God", and assumed to refer to the same monotheist deity as Yahweh. However, we have seen that Abraham seems to have worshipped the Canaanite god El with the name El-Elyon, while Yahweh only appeared much later to Moses. In that case, the above might actually preserve a tradition by which Yahweh and El are two separate deities, and the elder god El is ceding authority over the Israelites to the newcomer Yahweh. Again, this possibility fits perfectly with henotheism, but not monotheism.

The preceding quotation opened my eyes to do extensive research on the ignored Phoenician and Canaanite pantheon. If, as Yates claims, Melchizedek worshiped the Canaanite gods, Zedek and Salem, then, logically, El Elyon must have also been a Canaanite god!

“El,” the Hebrew word most often translated as “God” in our Bibles, is a generic reference word and is not necessarily a “name.” “El” can just as easily mean “god” with a little “g,” “the might of nature,” or even “an angel” (Exod. 34:14; Deut. 32:12; Judg. 9:46; Isa. 44:10). “El” (Strong’s 410) and its root words, uwl (Strong’s 193) and ah-yil (Strong’s 352), all basically mean “might” and “strength.” As previously mentioned, any Canaanite would immediately associate “El Elyon” with either “El” or “Baal”—instead of the Hebrew’s Yahweh

El is the name by which the supreme Canaanite deity is known. This is also a name by which God is called in the Old Testament -- El, the God (Elohim) of Israel (el elohe yisrael: Gen. 33:20). In most prose it occures more often with an adjunct: El Elyon (the most high God, Gen. 14:18), El Shaddai (traditionally, God Almighty, Gen. 17:1), El Hai (The living God, Josh. 3:10), and very commonly in the plural of majesty, Elohim. In Hebrew poetry El is much more frequent, where it stands quite often without any adjunct (Ps. 18:31, 33, 48; 68:21; Job 8:3).

Ben Masada

Tree worship and transmigration of souls is another and yet I do believe you guys have a special day of worship for this “New Year for Trees”

Nothing to do with worshiping trees. I could say the same with regards to your Christmas tree.

Ah, nice try and clever of you.
“not keeping the Sabbath holy” They accused Him of breaking it which in turn means He wasn’t keeping it holy. But of course we know how the story goes

If Jesus had broken the Sabbath he would have broken the Law and be in contradiction with his declaration that he came to fulfill it to the letter. The accusation was by the Gentiles who wrote the gospels in preparation for the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology.

If you want to get technical about it, Judaism can be said to be based off of Egyptian mythology too. Notice this curiously stated verse and who taught the Israelites—

"Moses was educated in all the learning of the Egyptians, and he was a man of power in words and deeds.” (Acts 7:22)

We all know that Moses was educated in the learning of the Egyptians. Now, prove that he brought Egyptian Mythology into Judaism.

Sorry its neither trinity nor duality. Preexistence? Well, its kinda elementary that someones creator would exist before the thing created. That isnt hard is it?

Don't try to be funny with me! You know very well that I am referring to your doctrine of Jesus' preexistence before being born in this world.

No im well aware of the “Hellenistic mindset” of what people want to dub the gospels. Maybe you cant realize the plain language (well at least to me it is) of your Creators origin here.

You must be surely joking to think that our Chreator of the Universe had any connection to a Hellenistic mindset.

Yes, but its through the Israel of God, not you people who call yourselves jews or Israelites but are not. Notice this, the PHYSICAL PEOPLE of the jews are the LAST TO BE SAVED.

Whatever you mean by this salvation, that's not what we need. We are not lost to need this salvation. On our behalf, Mankind is saved from universal catastrophes. (Jer. 31:35,36) And personal salvation comes only by obedience to the Law.

Isa 19:23
In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians. 24 In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land: 25 Whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.

The irony is that the quotation above is in favor of Israel and you understand it in a completely different sense. The highway was indeed built between two nations: Assyria and Egypt; and the third nation, Israel would be in the middle to serve as the medium for God's blessing on them. But of the three, Israel would be the inheritance of the Lord.

So as anyone can easily deduce from your reference of Ezekiel and this passage in Isaiah, PHYSICAL ISRAEL is not the people where God will manifests His holiness in the ages to come. Sorry but your Zionism is just another one of those silly religions out there and not based scripturally

And you, in your anxiety to promote the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology, grossly misunderstand the Scriptures. If Judaism is not based in the Scriptures that Jesus used to referr to as the Word of God, I challenge you to show me a Christian base in those Scriptures. You know very well that if you try, only assumptions will come out.

Last edited:

AK4

quote=Ben Masada;1723425]
Nothing to do with worshiping trees. I could say the same with regards to your Christmas tree.

Lol. I dont celebrate that pagan holiday or any of the other ones. Sorry. And yes that is believing in the transmigration of souls with that holiday you observe

If Jesus had broken the Sabbath he would have broken the Law and be in contradiction with his declaration that he came to fulfill it to the letter. The accusation was by the Gentiles who wrote the gospels in preparation for the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology.

But He didnt break the sabbath. He showed them how they didnt even know what the sabbath really meant.

We all know that Moses was educated in the learning of the Egyptians. Now, prove that he brought Egyptian Mythology into Judaism.

He didnt, but the other people who were well accustomed to the ways of the egyptians did and the generations following kept up these mythologies, beliefs and practices of the egyptains. Besides i seriously doubt Gods "religion" was ever to be something called something, especially judaism

Don't try to be funny with me! You know very well that I am referring to your doctrine of Jesus' preexistence before being born in this world.

Well yeah. Out from God came Jesus. God through Jesus then (it doesnt say specifically how long before) starts creating--all thats in the heavens then the earth. Thats how you have "preexistence". In no way am i saying He existed eternally because eternal, everlasting and such words are not scriptural.

You must be surely joking to think that our Chreator of the Universe had any connection to a Hellenistic mindset.

No He doesnt. Its people like you who try to link Him to it.

Whatever you mean by this salvation, that's not what we need. We are not lost to need this salvation. On our behalf, Mankind is saved from universal catastrophes. (Jer. 31:35,36) And personal salvation comes only by obedience to the Law.

Wow so going by your logic, how many scriptures do we need to throw out where God says we need Him to save us basically from our own selves (the heart and mind). Its through His chastisements and wrath we are disciplined and judged by "universal catastrophes".

The irony is that the quotation above is in favor of Israel and you understand it in a completely different sense. The highway was indeed built between two nations: Assyria and Egypt; and the third nation, Israel would be in the middle to serve as the medium for God's blessing on them. But of the three, Israel would be the inheritance of the Lord.

By this time Gods israel will be established in bringing egypt and assyria into obedience and then the physical people of the isrealites will be saved. Better stated though is that these physical israelites are already lumped in with egypt and assyria and the israel of God will already be inherited by then.

And you, in your anxiety to promote the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology, grossly misunderstand the Scriptures. If Judaism is not based in the Scriptures that Jesus used to referr to as the Word of God, I challenge you to show me a Christian base in those Scriptures. You know very well that if you try, only assumptions will come out.
[/quote]​

You right, the christian religion is just as screwed up as judaism. So how could I? Christians dont even understand the statement that was directed to them in Revelations "Come out of Her My people".

Now i must retract that a little because they do teach on the surface a truth but when you thoroughly get into the "meat" of their doctrines they somehow contradict or just out right become un- and anti scriptural.

Now to use a carnal minded argument--the belief in God is an assumption also so the same can be applied to your judaism. Now for the spiritual minded argument---the belief in God and His Word is a CONVICTION. So now with that said here is a "christian" base for you.

Heb 11
1 Now faith is an assumption of what is being expected, a conviction concerning matters which are not being observed; 2 for in this the elders were testified to.

Read on if you like through chapter 13. Theres a christian base yet the perversion comes in when theytalk of heaven. They dont know what heaven(s) is.

Ben Masada

Lol. I dont celebrate that pagan holiday or any of the other ones. Sorry. And yes that is believing in the transmigration of souls with that holiday you observe.

You are completely wrong. The Jewish way to celebrate the day of the tree is by planting a tree. What's this business about transmigration of souls? We don't even believe in a soul apart from the body.

But He didnt break the sabbath. He showed them how they didnt even know what the sabbath really meant.

That's another lie. Four or five thousand years celebrating the Sabbath, we don't know what the Sabbath is. Now, AK4 is going to teach a Jew what the Sabbath is.

He didnt, but the other people who were well accustomed to the ways of the egyptians did and the generations following kept up these mythologies, beliefs and practices of the egyptains. Besides i seriously doubt Gods "religion" was ever to be something called something, especially judaism.

Well, prove the people who brought Egyptian Mythology into Judaism. And if Judaism is not special, which one is, your kind of Christianity?

Well yeah. Out from God came Jesus. God through Jesus then (it doesnt say specifically how long before) starts creating--all thats in the heavens then the earth. Thats how you have "preexistence". In no way am i saying He existed eternally because eternal, everlasting and such words are not scriptural.

Read Isaiah and you will see if eternal or everlasting is not scriptural. Only God is eternal and everlasting. About preexistence, neither you, myself or anyone else has it. Anf for Jesus, you are again at what you do best: Greek Mythology.

No He doesnt. Its people like you who try to link Him to it.

I am Jewish. You are the one who speak about a man born of God with a woman. If this is not Hellenistic mythology, what is it?

Wow so going by your logic, how many scriptures do we need to throw out where God says we need Him to save us basically from our own selves (the heart and mind). Its through His chastisements and wrath we are disciplined and judged by "universal catastrophes".

I was talking about your salvation through Jesus, which is against the Scriptures.
You right, the christian religion is just as screwed up as judaism.[/quote]

More than your kind of Christianity, I don't think there is one.

Last edited:

AK4

Quote ben
You are completely wrong. The Jewish way to celebrate the day of the tree is by planting a tree. What's this business about transmigration of souls?

New Year for Trees (Canaanite-Babylonian)- The New Year for Trees was celebrated on the full moon of the fifth month of the old Babylonian lunar calendar (around February). Both the calendar and the festival have been adopted into modern Judaism. The holiday is celebrated in Israel by the planting of new trees, usually in memory of a person or to commemorate a happy event of the previous year.
This transmigration of souls is no different really to the teaching of the immortal soul. Try reading in your encyclopedia under transmigration of soul.

We don't even believe in a soul apart from the body.

No wonder why you don’t believe on Jesus. You don’t even believe His words here

Mt 10:28 - "Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; (Looks like the soul can be separated from the body here) but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in gehenna.

Then again, it seems as if you are like the rest of the people who don’t know the difference between the body and soul

That's another lie. Four or five thousand years celebrating the Sabbath, we don't know what the Sabbath is. Now, AK4 is going to teach a Jew what the Sabbath is.

Why would I teach you? What would be the point? Besides, you think because “you guys” have been doing it for so long means you are doing it right and that’s evidence? LOL. Well then you can say that for the thousands of years they thought the earth was flat, they were right too. Heck some people still believe this

Quote:

Well, prove the people who brought Egyptian Mythology into Judaism. And if Judaism is not special, which one is, your kind of Christianity?

Have you read your own bible or tanakh or whatever you read? Did they not almost instantly start worshipping a calf for a god? An animal, just as the Egyptians did also. Shall I go on?

Quote:

Read Isaiah and you will see if eternal or everlasting is not scriptural. Only God is eternal and everlasting. About preexistence, neither you, myself or anyone else has it. Anf for Jesus, you are again at what you do best: Greek Mythology.

Now your jewish right? And im just a lowly gentile as far as I know so I know my words mean nothing to you, but when your own people say the same thing that everlasting and eternal is not scriptural and many many scholars know that before the 2nd century there was never A SINGLE WORD in ANY language that meant everlasting or eternal then what can I say. Do some homework and find out this truth or will this hurt your Zionism theory? hmmmmm
Quote:

I am Jewish. You are the one who speak about a man born of God with a woman. If this is not Hellenistic mythology, what is it?

See you are confusing me with traditional Christendom and their misconstrued “truths”. He was born OF God, He came OUT FROM God, and was sent from God into a woman. God didn’t send a spiritual sperm to Mary. No He sent Jesus Himself. Theres no immaculate conception. That’s Christianity gooble-dee gook. He (Jesus, not God His Father) emptied Himself into that womb. He wasn’t just coming into existence at Mary.

Quote:

I was talking about your salvation through Jesus, which is against the Scriptures.

Really? And which scriptures would that be? Or is it that you just don’t really understand the scriptures you are about to quote

More than your kind of Christianity, I don't think there is one.

Huh???

Ben Masada

Quote ben

New Year for Trees
(Canaanite-Babylonian)- The New Year for Trees was celebrated on the full moon of the fifth month of the old Babylonian lunar calendar (around February). Both the calendar and the festival have been adopted into modern Judaism. The holiday is celebrated in Israel by the planting of new trees, usually in memory of a person or to commemorate a happy event of the previous year.
This transmigration of souls is no different really to the teaching of the immortal soul. Try reading in your encyclopedia under transmigration of soul.

Immortality of the soul missed Israel in it's flight from Egypt to Greece.

Then again, it seems as if you are like the rest of the people who don’t know the difference between the body and soul

There is no such a thing as soul apart from the body.

Have you read your own bible or tanakh or whatever you read? Did they not almost instantly start worshipping a calf for a god? An animal, just as the Egyptians did also.

When Israel left Egypt, thousands of goys took advantange of freedom to leave along with Israel. The strange element brought the Egypt Paganism.

Now your jewish right? And im just a lowly gentile as far as I know so I know my words mean nothing to you, but when your own people say the same thing that everlasting and eternal is not scriptural and many many scholars know that before the 2nd century there was never A SINGLE WORD in ANY language that meant everlasting or eternal then what can I say. Do some homework and find out this truth or will this hurt your Zionism theory?

If I thought so about Gentiles, I would not bring to them the light of the Truth. At least, I do better than Jesus, who had such an aversion to Gentiles that he would consider them as dogs. Now, what do you say of this about your Jesus? But first read Matthew 15:26. He would even forbid his disciples to bring the gospel of salvation to the Gentiles. Read Matthew 10:5,6.

you are confusing me with traditional Christendom and their misconstrued “truths”. He was born OF God, He came OUT FROM God, and was sent from God into a woman. God didn’t send a spiritual sperm to Mary. No He sent Jesus Himself. Theres no immaculate conception. That’s Christianity gooble-dee gook. He (Jesus, not God His Father) emptied Himself into that womb. He wasn’t just coming into existence at Mary.

You have said nothing different from Greek Mythology.

Really? And which scriptures would that be? Or is it that you just don’t really understand the scriptures you are about to quote.

The only Scriptures that Jesus used to handle and to refer to it as the Word of God. Is there another one?

God4me

God4me
Once, I was asked if there was anything bad Jesus did in his life. My answer was:

Yes, there was something Jesus did, which I wish he had not done, because it does
not represent well the People he belonged to.

Once a Gentile Canaanite mother was crying after him, asking for her daughter to be cured, and Jesus would not give a damn to her. His disciples told him to do something for that woman or discard her, because she was making them go crazy with her no-stop crying.

What did Jesus say? I haven't come for Gentiles but ONLY for the House of Israel. Then, kept on going and the woman kept on crying and following him.

When he couldn't take any longer, he stopped and told her: Hey, listen, what do you want from me? To cure my daughter Master. No way, I cannot take of the food of the children and throw it unto the dogs.

He meant the Jews for the children, and the Gentiles for the dogs. But only after the woman understood and recognized her condition of dog, by saying that the dogs also feed from the crumbles that fall from the table of the children, Jesus saw that he would never get rid of that woman. So, he changed his mind and cured her
daughter. Then, to erase a little the impression left on her for being forced to recognize her doggy condition, he mentioned something about her strong faith and left.

That was terrible, if we can imagine what that poor woman went through till she got
what she wanted. The text is in Matthew 15:21-28.

Ben: :sad:

All the good things that Jesus did, And you,[Mr Negative] try to make Him look bad.

elisheba

Maybe he was trying to teach her that she and her daughter needed to join the descendants of Ya acob and start living as they did with health rules to prevent illness and suffering.